[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Yeah the first link is just sucks, who is he think he is to teach all fans like that.... If that the request from rcti then Its just fine ....
    The second link is ok because he just want us to behave :) and yes we need to behave

2. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

<< didn't open the 2nd link and just realized its difference. [notme]

3. Akicha fan in J

Akicha fan in J Kenkyuusei

Who is telling you do the things in J way? Japanese TV? If so, that sucks.

A part of reason why Japanese fans like myself support JKT48 is being free from AKB management s**t.
    I really hope this is not a bad sign.

4. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    now now folks...calm down...for those who will attend the concert, just simply follow the rules and cooperate, so that nothing unexpected will happen...

5. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

it's really complicated :blink:
    maybe I'll just watch from home..

nonton di theater / ikut event ofc lebih greget

6. zulvkr

zulvkr Kenkyuusei

well,i agree with you.
    i' do not really agree with rule from first link but i agree with 2nd link (from steve).
    oi oi/urya oi/gulla oi still fine for me,that chant still blend with the music.
    i know some (customize) chant didn't really fit with the song like "pinggul di goyang..gak mau pulang" :lol: and i agree we can't use this

7. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

another briefs

I will state it briefly :
    certain people in JKT48 fandom think they are above other fans and try to rule other people.

I refuse to obey such people !!

IF the official agree about that ridiculous and far from sympathetic privilege things and the 1st point - I will stop being fans of JKT48. Keep my word.

8. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

@kagetora well i agree with you
    @zakki who give the rules ? The management ? Or just some guy from some fandom who thinks he above other fans?

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Just checked the first link
    Steve is one of the senior fans, and for the the first one is… who is he?

never heard that name anywhere

just some random guys trying to 'be a senior fans'

lets forget the first link and focus on the second one

10. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

Its funny how you guys really look up to these people. Yes, its really funny that I'm laughing right now :D
    Good one people who are going to obey the rules, you are more like their b*itches somehow to me now. Have fun bros

11. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    RCTI and that steve made those rules,it's for the best so that others can enjoy the concert....come on guys..it's a free concert,you can enter if your name is on the list of the quota...so i don't mind following those rules if i was on the list, except if i pay some money to enter..i'm not telling you to agree with me,but let's just not make a fuss out of this...

12. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Are you sure the first link made by rcti? I doubt it.
    The first rule is made buy some guy caled pak tua toukairin ..... I doubt he from rcti

13. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

Why don't rcti state something as such or at least anything to do with 'rules'? :awesome: And who the heck are these people and what they are to do with all these :D

Omg, I love where this fandom is going right now . Seems kinda blurry tho :^O^:
    Same as what just Kagetora said, might take soon or later for me to quit this such fandom. Omg how ridiculous this is :^^;:

14. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    well IMO, i honestly don't care who made those rules...as long as it is for the best for all who is going to the concert...and for the sake of the concert success's...why do we have to complain on something that is free....
    one other thing,if you disagree with the rules on the first link...why don't you guys just follow the 2nd one? easy right?

15. neko_maoh

neko_maoh Kenkyuusei

This part piqued my interests..

Maybe this 'toukairin' guy is one of those coordinator..
    Just maybe.. :lol:

----

Well those rules does restricting fans' freedom but.. maybe it is created to appeal Japanese audience.. Since image is important in any types of business.. fans' hardcore antics might have display them in wrong light.. just maybe(again) :^^;:

16. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    there's always pros and cons in everything....but if something like this keeps on going...i would consider the same thing too [whew]

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    finally someone who understands the importance of image in industries,especially entertainment business...and don't forget,JKT is a part of japanese entertainment industry...

18. Akicha fan in J

Akicha fan in J Kenkyuusei

I know I have no right to commit this topic, but just one thing.

Some-may be majority of- Japanese JKT fans including me, love to see Indonesian variation/style of chant, too.

J fans might copy Indonesian style chant someday :)

19. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

Oh good, at least I know now (or convinced, maybe is the word) that jkt48 is a japanese idol group not Indonesian. Why haven't I thought of that before! Stupid me :awesome:

20. neko_maoh

neko_maoh Kenkyuusei

Ah.. this is a good idea, the management really should've open wotagei contest to channel fans' aspiration.

^
    It's most likely only to play it safe. Not so.. sophisticated. :fp: