STAGE48-INDO

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by taku, May 28, 2011.

1. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

zzz kynya yg ngatain ga tau banyak dan malah alay kl diliat dari ejekannya :^^;: well..ga ikutan ah kl konfrontasi ama hater, nurun2in IQ aja :^^;:

2. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

yang ane ga ngerti malah ada page anti jkt, tapi support akb. mihaknya sama akicha harugon aja -___-

3. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    yahhh biasalah fans baru yang sok2an support AKB atau biasanya orang kek gitu orang anti mainstream atau sok jadi sepuh

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    yang lebih parah itu waktu ada admin 48 abal2 maling meme orang lain di Tumblr
    jadi dia ambil fotonya, diedit ke bhs Indonesia lalu dikasih watermark dia dan diakui buatannya

5. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

lol ada juga yang kaya gitu :fp:

6. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Majority of Indonesian on the internet is soooo easy to get tricked, bluffed or played off. I don't think this is a news for everybody as I'm pretty sure you guys have known it so well. They must've seen the comments from older fans who wrote or argue an opinion about how bad JKT is from the start. And then just by reading, they believe every single words of it and took it into their deepest garbage heart. They are lucky if the one who wrote know the situation but if it isn't, then too bad. This is not a surprise. That's why I stated in the JKT's Zombie Thread, this kind of behaviors are also exist in AKB48 Indonesian fandom. The so-called fans, claiming to be a fans of a member, claiming that they got an "oshi" which is just actually another pispot materiall for their night (that's why the only thing they ever concern about a member is their look, well care is not the right word as they don't even bother to know or learn more about the member).

Happy Valentine guys, watch FPI on your back

7. NasiPadang

NasiPadang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    So many spoiler.. :fp: Happy Valentine's too, Candle Light with Juri :cute:
    Youtube [hehe]
    Youtube [hehe]

#Edited, Fixed some links

8. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Well she's currently beside me, we are at the beach, watching the sunset

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    and here i am, eating friendship chocolates on my own (oh, and Meru's handmade chocolate too)

10. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    what is that thing called 'valentine' ?

well , there was some riots happened in Twitter and Facebook , some fans argued with the rules for mega concert , not a happy valentine for those people i guess .....

11. NasiPadang

NasiPadang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Too strict as hell~ :fp: Thats why i hate Fans JKT**

12. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Which part is so strict? Those things he wrote down are all basic stuffs that in most case especially with a growing rapid number of zombies not followed. :^^;:

13. NasiPadang

NasiPadang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Not for the guidelines, but for the ticketing :fp:
    I just shared the guidelines, they said Mega Konser is using a ticket, but someone said it doesnt need any ticket for joining the Mekon. :fp:

IMO, itu hanya akal bulus semata fans jabodetabek untuk membatasi membludaknya penonton di Mekon. Bener atau engga nya sih saya kurang tau.

14. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

not quite a matter to me since i can't go to that event.

and by the way, i'm 50:50 with that rules,
    it's true that kind of rule is needed to hold aggressive and unrespectful behavior but ..

fans have freedom to use their creativity in becoming the fans of an idol. -___-

15. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    well , those rules are deathly blow to zombies and hyperactive fans .

JKT fans ? Me neither hate them nor like them , but their behaviour somewhat made me feel irritated since they started doing some circle chant and those yell called 'Ourya Oi' .

enough talk , zombies さ
    あ、お前の罪を数えろ!

16. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    Hello. Question to Indonesian AKB fans, are there any monthly photo sets available for JKT48 and where I could find them?

Also, is Akicha and Harugon included in monthly these sets?

Thank you and hope you could get back to me. :)

17. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

today they launched the new photo pack at the merchandise booth of JKT48 theater, the seifuku looks like Iiwake Maybe seifuku. Akicha and Harusan included in those photopacks :)

hasil foto sepupu saya waktu ogb sign event juga pernah diclaim ama admin fanbase entah fanbase apa, padahal jelas2 motretnya bareng saya :fp:

18. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    ^
    thanks!

How much is each of the photopack in Rupiah? Thanks!

19. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

Hello Pakaulaw
    Yes, JKT48 has always release their photosets mothly (cmiiw) Akicha and Harugon included. However, us the overseas people are, unfortunetaly, still unable to buy these photosets anywhere online.
    There are however, some individuals who are reselling them online in some indonesian forums like aif48 and couple others too out there but yeah, I do not think they do overseas shipping.

But If you really wish to buy these photosets, I will willingly try to find anyone who maybe able to do it for you and get you in contact with them.

For the price of the photosets. Its 50k rupiah money (just around 5 bucks or so). Each set cones with 5 random members' photos :)

I hope this help

20. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

yep, and now the portion of team J and trainee photo in each photopack is random too