[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

Now I feel like copying the whole things you just wrote above. :lol:
    Too bad tho, I still believe that some of these people , most if not all, just won't (no, not 'won't'. They CAN'T) they can't understand all the things you had just said, because the fact that they have always thoght that they're simply the ones, , the people who are always right, they make everthing in their own way, like it or not, you have to follow.
    (If I somehow happen to quit this fandom, please inform me when they already became the JOT, aight?)
    [hehe]
    This stupid seniority stuffs have changed the way they think completely, not just to follow them stupid rules, but also isolate those who do the wrongs (which is certainly are their own definitions of 'wrong' in general). Now tell me just how ridiculous is that.

For now I do not even think any of these stuffs going on in this fandom right now could be help, not until they learn the most obvious, easiest but also very effective way like respecting each other as fellow fans. But No, I don't think they will ever gonna learn that.
    If this still keep on going like these in the future, like how every now and then have always been........ Nah, I won't say anything no more , or else I will probably end up offending some people here and even some of my friends lol

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    got info

the album will cost +-100k rupiah (about 10 dollar?)

it will include a handshake ticket, a random photo, a post card, and a message card

3. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

hmm hmm quite affordable .. where to buy it ? any info ? [notme]

4. eibun2012

eibun2012 Kenkyuusei

hmm... the concert talk turned out to be very serious

I have mixed feelings towards the rule, normally I would hate these kind of rule (I mean c'mon its a concert not a meeting with president) but I can't do that with this one. I've seen some JKT's performance live and via videos online and i have to say that the fans 'over' reaction is kinda 'offputting' [wonder] (don't know how to say that) and a bit disturbing, I understand why they do that (I myself does that in some occasions but I still know my boundaries) and yes the rules are a bit strict (stricter than it should be anyway), but it's not like you have to keep still and standing in position, you can still have some fun in there (lucky bastards :p ). maybe i'm more of a peace and order kinda man (templar? [wonder] ).

for ticketing, yes JOT does have some problem in that area (I applied for general theater tickets several times and recieved flatout no response :fp: ) but i'm okay with that because my 'love' is for the girls and the girls only [blush] (hope they fix it in the future tho). I know that some of you here (or any fans for that matter) would like to see the girls live and give your support and good for you for doing that (KEEP IT UP [clap] ), BUT it is a free televised concert you can show your support by watching it on tv, raise the rating and voila! we gonna get more concerts (and that d*mn tv show that i'm looking forward to but not get until now :angry: ) as much as I hate giving money to MNC, I just do what i can.

and for seniority stuff...don't let that thing get under your skin too much (we indonesian tend to do that :fp: ), at least i'm not and to quote the great Jeremy Jahn (btw check his yt channel, it's awesome) "things are given power because people think and talk about it" so my response towards those things is nothing I just don't care about it that much, and so should anyone who don't like those thing (make sense [wonder] no? oh well). I don't even object and speak up to it (which i ironically did now :fp: , but i did it for the sake of stating my point). just give them same amount of respect to them like you respect any other human beings.
    (i just realized that I talked too much about it while what I actually want to talk about is about that steve dude and the rule, so back to it now). from now on this is my opinion based on rumors so...

There are rumors that japanese media will give exposure to this concert and as we all (or just me) know that this concert is NOT JKT own concert its pretty much RCTI's which use jkt's name under it so japanese media would bother to 'talk' [wonder] about it. with that in mind RCTI have a lot riding on this [wonder] so its understandable that they want this concert to be a success hence the rule and such. and yes they have some questionable way to spread the rule (trough that steve dude), but maybe they just playing chicken and using that steve dude people(fans) would hate rcti if they give the rule directly, because the rule is ridiculous :fp: (if thats the case then hats of to that steve dude, he took one for the team, thank you steve dude [clap] ) but this is pretty much based off a rumor so...

I know its absurdly long and messy but its been in my head for a while now so... I just want to voiced this out
    cheers for the fandom and of course the girls [party]

5. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Btw i'm also watch jkt only by sitting and stand peacefully. Even i'm not do so called chant mix. But tbh i can enjoy it because it make the show more lively. And what making me upset is why just because the japanese tv broadcast it, then we need to do original chant and with some addition there >< that just doesn't make any sense

6. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    hello,heard that JKT is having a pre launching album presscon right now..don't know where itis though...is it at the theater or someplace else? [clap]

anyone here already ordered the album/cd+DVD?
    the song list on the CD+DVD:
    CD Track :

1. Heavy Rotation

2. Kimi no koto ga suki dakara / karena kusuka dirimu

3. Ponytail to Chou-Chou / Ponytail Dan shu-shu

4. Baby!Baby!Baby

5. Shonichi / Hari Pertama

6. Wasshoi J!

7. Ooge Diamond / Teriakan Diamond

8. Gomenne, Summer / Maafkan, Summer

9. Namida Surprise / Air mata Surprice!

10. Hikoukigumo / Jejak Awan Pesawat

DVD Track :

1. Heavy Rotayion Music Video

2. Memories - Looking Back on The 1st Year

7. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

lol eibun's post is colorful,
    emoticons, emoticons everywhere --and talking to himself, too-- but doesn't matter though.

i don't care about this 'mnc's way to get huge profit, as long as i can see my idol performs,
    it's ok. people want to get profit as huge as possible from their job, right ? but still i can't
    agree much about making rules or something like that. i agree some, and don't agree another.
    so as i said before, it's 50:50-and in the end i fully agree with sakurasi's rules. nice and
    simple.

about the chant mix, as long as the chant isn't offensive nor containing bad words, it's ok i think,
    people want to use their imagination and creativity, right ?
    but i somewhat agree with the rules of 'no circle chant' try to respect the girls performing in the front.
    i know it's something fun but hey, the girls is our purpose. to see them and to admire them.

ya something like that :hmm:

8. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    I guess so. I got this SS from some other place and if it's true, it is ongoing now.
    Anyway, thank you for sharing the CD song lists. I was disappointed since I expected Iiwake Maybe or KitaKenji if they covered another song, but then, I think this one too is a good list. Especially with handshake and random photos :inlove:

9. yonda

yonda Kenkyuusei

you can buy it online in http://www.nadatop.com/
    i only know it, but i haven't try it before... :)

but it's seems sometime this website is error, i think because many people want to buy it...

10. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    you can order them at nadatop and rakuten via online, or go straight to the theater....i'll just wait until it reaches the music store..hehehehe..... :p

11. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

lol thanks yonda ~

nah i'm not in the mood of going to fx lately. just going to buy it online.

12. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

about the CD. I heard so many rumors about it [think]
    One said that if we buy online, we can't get the handshake ticket
    Another said that we'll get a random handshake ticket if we buy online
    and the other said that we must buy it at theater so we can choose our oshi for the handshake session

13. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

what the ---- ??

*re-thinking the online transaction*
    i should get a brighter and sharper information about this,
    can't believe with such a rumor like that :hmm:

14. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

yep, those rumors make me worried :hmm:
    I'd better buy it on the theater tomorrow (tomorrow they'll begin to sell the CD right? [think] )

15. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    what I get from the people who attend the pres con are the songs in type A & B are all the same, the differences will be on the price and it's bonuses :

- type B (CD, white background) will be available in theater tomorrow and the day after, bonus : janken card?, special post card, and individual handshake ticket (you can choose which member you want to hs) --> 50k

- type A (CD+DVD, yellow background) will be available on February 20th, bonus : regular handshake ticket (random member), special post card, photo and message from JKT members (random), bonus video clip of hebirote pv and "Memories - Looking back on the 1st years" --> 99k

16. yonda

yonda Kenkyuusei

oh i forget about it,
    or you can ask their customer service about that, :)

17. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    great news about their album release.
    on the other hand, too bad we dont get an original song from them

18. yonda

yonda Kenkyuusei

do you know what different beetwen indvidual handshake ticket with regular handshake ticket??

19. NasiPadang

NasiPadang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    http://www.hai-online.com/Hai2013/E...48-Resmi-Luncurkan-Debut-Album-Heavy-Rotation [hehe]

20. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520