1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    That sliding move :inlove: Ohohoho :^O^:

She had a mistake in the beginning of Heavy Rotation though. She forgot to move her mic stand after that kicking move :p

Anybody can translate? I tried to use Google's translation but the meaning is disrupted as hell :^^;:

Greetings friend [hi]

2. shiranui

shiranui Kenkyuusei

here's from bing:
    JKT48 based in Jakarta, Indonesia, in the sister group of AKB48 is "Diamond Shout" singing has become a hot topic. He has been highly praised, practical and also taken up at the site of the Japan Day "... Maybe more than the head office is near" and. Video sites that state in which the performance of girls has been up, comments such as "Chou zetsu kawaii" also have been received from all over the world.

" Diamond Shout at the AKB48 10th single was released in 2008, "is a song that is still popular among fans. "Oogoe Diamond" twist has been singing in Indonesian to JKT48, only "Diamond loud ♪" phrase of the rust is still singing in Japanese.
    Views have become popular more than 20 000 at 19 o'clock 18 of Konser JKT48 Warnai Harimu live video is up on YouTube on February 17. Seem high in general evaluation on the performance of the JKT as there is also a saying that "I say this ver. Is better than AKB ver." In a comment that I think from the Japanese. Comment seems to be from Japan has arrived again "Perfect MIX!! Excellent!!" Also cheer when the fan called, "MIX" is also a support and high quality even cheering fans as well as JKT members I found that.
    Seen comments such as "fresh Conversely MIX was aligned so far", "Sun beyond the head office! Maybe in the near overseas branches", practical and picked up this video on sites related to AKB48 in Japan. "A good song in other languages ​​- such good", as in the content, such as "Diamond loud" in Indonesian language but also about sounds like a hit overseas.
    JKT48 has released the album "Heavy Rotation" on February 16, are also included "Oogoe Diamond" in it. 10 songs are covered up "Shonichi" and "Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara" from big hits such as "Ponytail to Chou-chou" in the same album. Or What happens when performance is what JKT48, interesting here.
    (Izumi Maki editorial department TechinsightJapan)

3. jingflick

jingflick Kenkyuusei

i got link translated from that article , although in indonesian
    JKT48 yang berbasis di Jakarta, Indonesia, sister group dari AKB48 menyanyikan "Oogee Diamond" telah menjadi topik terhangat. Ditampilkan dalam situs jepang "mungkin hari dimana untuk melebihi induknya sendiri sudah dekat" itu adalah pujian yang sangat tinggi. situs video dimana penampilan para gadis ini di unggah, menerima komentar seperti "Chou zetsu kawaii" dari seluruh dunia

Di AKB48 single ke-10 yang dirilis tahun 2008 "Oogee Diamond" tetap menjadi lagu yang populer di kalangan fans. Pada lagu "Oogee Diamond" yang dinyanyikan ke dalam bahasa indonesia oleh JKT48, tetap menjaga frase kata "Oogee Diamond" yang tetap dinyanyikan ke dalam bahasa jepang

Tontonan ini menjadi populer dengan dilihat lebih dari 20.000 kali pada sekitar jam 18.00 - 19.00 saat live video "Konser JKT48 Warnai Harimu" ini di unggah ke Youtube pada 17 Februari. Terlihat kebanyakan secara umum menilai penampilan JKT disana juga ada perkataan "I say this ver. is better than AKB ver (aku katakan versi ini lebih baik daripada versi AKB)" pada sebuah komentar yang aku pikir berasal dari jepang. selain itu, komentar yang kelihatannya masih berasal dari jepang kembali mengatakan "Perfect MIX!! excellent!!" juga pada sorakan dimana fans menyebutnya sebagai "MIX" untuk bersorak dan aku juga menemukan dukungan kualitas terbaik ini pada sorakan fans tidak hanya pada member JKT.

Kami mengambil (menemukan?) video ini ke situs yang berkaitan dengan AKB48 di jepang, "hari dimana cabang yang berasal dari luar negeri melebihi induknya mungkin sudah dekat!". "reverse MIX ini terasa menyegarkan diantara semuanya sejauh ini" adalah komentar-komentar seperti itulah yang dapat dilihat. "Sebuah lagu yang bagus yang dinyanyikan ke dalam bahasa yang lain - sepertinya bagus". dan sebagaimana isi artikel ini, sepertinya "Oogee Diamond" dalam bahasa indonesia, sepertinya akan terdengar sebagai hits internasional

JKT48 telah merilis album "Heavy Rotation" pada tanggal 16 Februari, disana juga mencakup lagu "Oogoe Diamond" di dalamnya. 10 lagu yang dicover seperti "Shonichi" dan "Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara" juga dari hits besar seperti "Ponytail to Chou-chou" ada di dalam album yang sama.
    Apakah kalian mendapatkan sesuatu pada penampilan JKT48, inilah yang menarik.
    (Izumi Maki editorial departemen TechinsightJapan) http://www.japanews48.com/2013/02/jkt48-oogee-diamond-mendekati.html
    can someone translated it to decent english ? (my english reallly bad :^^;: )

4. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    @shiranui Thank you. It is better than the Google ones and I got the big picture.

@jingflick Thank you too for the Indonesian translation. It still sounded a little weird though :^^;:

Anyways, here's some news about the CD sales:
    http://www.langitberita.com/enterta...on-jkt48-terjual-19-ribu-keping-dalam-3-hari/

5. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

woah american ~ has been about 2 years since i talk with an american guy.
    oh where is my manner welcome ~

wow wow wow really didn't expect that ~
    sasuga :^O^:

6. neko_maoh

neko_maoh Kenkyuusei

I finally got time to log-in.
    I watched JKT's show on TV with my mom and she's pretty impressed with JKT's performance.. :lol:
    Member who immediately caught her attention is Melo, which according to my mom, 'her eyes is smiling'.
    For me personally, JKT's 'Oogoe Diamond' is indeed, very good. [rock]
    Maybe Ex-Harugon and Akicha gave some good advice on how to perform Oogoe? [think]

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    i noticed that too. maybe she was distracted with the crowds in front of them

19k in one day and they haven't even sold it on the music stores lol

just as comparisons, Sm*sh sold +- 500 CD/day thanks to KFC with the total of 600k in 3 months
    in one week, NOAH sold 200k

ps: our current record holder is the guy who bought 30 copies yesterday

8. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

I saw someone bought 52 cds :)

9. jingflick

jingflick Kenkyuusei

japanese fans maybe :D bought for theirs friend in japan :D

10. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

oh God..I extremely envy :hmm:

I think they will break the record [clap]

your mom is cool o_O

yes he is :)

11. Kiriha

Kiriha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    bebychaesaraanadila
    I'm in the US as well.

It seems NadaTop has restocked. The screenshot from that news report showed 409 copies of Type B left, and it's up to 998 as of this writing.

I also quote that both CDs will be sold in retail stores beginning 2 March.

12. eibun2012

eibun2012 Kenkyuusei

this could actually "revive" the indonesian music industry (hope)

(a bit oot, sorry guys)

13. ash

ash Kenkyuusei

so any news on how overseas fans can get their hands on the CDs conveniently? :(
    (and by this I don't want to go the path of asking someone to buy locally and send it over)

14. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    As far as I know, nope. There are currently no news about the overseas sales.

15. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
  16. shiranui

shiranui Kenkyuusei

I got a help from a friend in indonesia to buy those for me and my friends, and he'll send it to me later on :D
    Unfortunately i'm an Indonesian, live in the US. Annnd lucky enuff i made friends with local akb fans and turns out they are JKT fanatic now! :D anyway thanks for welcoming me in the board!

17. jingflick

jingflick Kenkyuusei

maybe overseas shipment will be avaible when distributions tottaly done (2 march), and i think JOT will provide that, just wait and see :D

18. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    We're in the same boat lol. Supposedly it will be released to stores on March 2 (thus far I believe it's only been available online and in the theater) so maybe on that date some more online stores will start carrying it. Other than that just wait for it to show up on eBay.

19. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

do you ever heard something like "Dorania" ? it's the ID of my friend.
    he put that word in every gift he wants to give to sonia.

oh :hmm: okay ~
    so are you there to study ? or to work maybe ? :cute:

20. iwnz

iwnz Kenkyuusei

NMB48 is still dying for setlist , i think the single is the prior due to the pride of the first sister group
    setlist will come in 2 years imo