1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [ANIME] [AKB0048] 12/04/29~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by xinchun, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Sachiiko

Sachiiko Kenkyuusei

My reaction to episode 21:
    NOOOOO!!!!!!! YUUKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This episode is the second episode where I'm broken heart :cry:
    At last.. Her dream is filled.. But she's gone..
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

2. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

This is a pretty good way to sum it up lol. They don't serve any other purpose, so thats probably it lol

3. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Episode 21
    Yuko seems to me that she might be gone for good since she got what she wanted. Center Nova. It did put me on the edge of my seat though. Sometimes things don't go your way so Chieri's father is really intent on finding the mineral but because he needs to destroy Akibastar first, it needed to happen now.

No more pervy squirrel though. [shock]

4. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

...I just HAD to go and open that spoiler... Ahh the temptations... XD

Well whatever, more to look forward to then. LOL

5. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

6. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    Seems like Miichan had good intentions after all and not like evil Chieri's father. Now maybe Miichan was played by his hands or she's acting but who knows. On another note, for a moment, I thought something crazy would happen to Nagisa but it was plain obvious that the squirrel was going somewhere :awesome:

7. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Every time Chieri's father is featured in Episode 21, all I can see is a wota on an executive chair, those hand gestures reminds of wota during concerts. [hehe]

8. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

He's a Team K oshi :awesome:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. prataz

prataz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    This episode left me in tears...

How I wish that I can fly over in a VF-25 to fight on the behalf of the girls.

10. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

11. antoinetobi

antoinetobi Kenkyuusei

Wasn't center nova position is to protect everyone and disappear? (Seems Yuko did understand that she'll disappear too) Or has Chieri's father abducted Yuko?
    Anyway, cute nagisa :cute: :
    [​IMG]

12. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    No, she disappeared.

13. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

Next thing we know, Chieri's dad is a closet-acchan-fan and wants to bring her back. You heard it here first.

But I DO agree with korogaru ishi ni nare being played during that scene. The songs is basically made of badass and was truely fitting.

14. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

This episode was really moving. I cried like a baby when the order was given to abandon Akibastat in order to prevent more casualties. The show continues to amaze me.

In American, we are continually only provided with crap culture. Do a search for the MC Hammer cartoon on youtube and see what the capitalists do just to make money.

AKB48 can be empty pop culture, but at least they put effort into making what they create have quality. 0048 is not high art or culture, but it is quality entertainment and some of the best of popular mass culture.

15. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Man... that episode... really good cliffhanger. Again. Argh. I love and hate series where every ep is a cliffhanger, because they leave me wonderfully frustrated and excited XD It was a pretty moving episode.

I don't get the complaints about people posting their thoughts and speculations though. Part of the fun of watching a show while it's airing is to speculate. And the entire point of a discussion forum is to be a place where people can express their thoughts, opinions and speculations. If you don't want to read them...then don't. But it would be pretty redundant to have 2 threads about the show considering there aren't all that many posts about it in the first place.

16. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

^I think part of the thing people were annoyed by is the fact they were making completely insane assumptions like succeeding Paruru.

Just had a thought.
    If Yuko's gone Centre Nova and disappeared, what's going to happen to the new single?

17. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Don't get why that's an insane assumption considering Suzuko said in the 2nd episode or thereabouts that Sonata could maybe succeed Paruru because of her looks. If the creators shoehorned in a Paruru after that I guess it could be a little bit more insane but still not really.

No, what would be an insane assumption is that Sensei-sensei is a flying spaghetti monster from Mars.

And about Yuuko...
    Just have Takamina be center then, finally for fuck's sake T_T

18. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

i thought im the only one pissed with his comments.. His opinions are really.. :^^;:

19. Sachiiko

Sachiiko Kenkyuusei

Another option, Takamina become the Center if it's live. Or maybe take a kenkyuusei to become her under (I won't accept this opinion)
    The condition is so confusing, maybe they already aired the new single but didn't show it to us. Or they already recorded it, but the single haven't released yet.

Another bad feeling for next episode. Now, Yuuko's spot is empty.
    My feeling say, in this 4/5 episode again, Takamina will graduate for Kanata's sake. Just my feeling [sweat]

20. Zippy

Zippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    What I don't get is...
    if all center nova are doomed to vanish, I don't see any reason why anyone still would like to be one
    and Miichan already knew it, yet she still take a risk and in the end only let another successor fell victim... :fp: