Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    Re: KKS - Tashima Meru

Aye captain ! :awesome:

Rival doesn't always mean they are enemy , it's good to have a competition in one group and it does have some benefits for those girls too .

And welcome 48FamilyLove in our HQ :lol:

P.s sorry i'm late [hehe]

2. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Thats how I feel too. I hope he/she feels something towards Meru. lol

I bet my position. :D :D

Well you would be a better second hand than me Juridho. Please fill in if I loose and be second hand lol :lol:

3. 48FamilyLove

48FamilyLove Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much. I feel very welcomed. I am happy because I think I lost. :^^;:

4. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou

it is not a secret that on 48 group there are many rivalry between the girls. but i just thinking about that rivalry is just like a doping to make girls improve their skill rapidly. ;) ;) ;)
    i like meru most but i like other HKT48 member too. it is just self preference, right? [angel]

5. 48FamilyLove

48FamilyLove Kenkyuusei

To Bri/MeruShige I think I lost. I am not to sure how the rules of this bet went, however reading about her atempts to join one of my other ALL TIME favorite Non-AKB48 related group, Morning Musume I felt guilty and wanted to make her feel better.I then felt happy she joined HKT48 not to mention she is really pretty and that I cant deny. I believe I lost Merushige Bri right? :^^;:

I learned something, I had no knowledge of her prior efforts to join Morning Musume. I am a fan of that group. I find myself hating Tsunku more and more for his poor choosing of girls, I guess because he let Tashima go I kinda hate him more [hehe]

Well you win MeruShige Bri. I will love to join this Meru Army with you guys. I guess I have space for an Oishi candidate. I am not saying I am a wota like you MeruShige (lol :lol: ) but she has warmed on me.

Thank you guys for welcoming me I am glad to be a soldier. This thread is so cute and funny. [hehe]

6. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Agreed. The rivalries keep them going forward. It feels like Capitalism, the way they compete. (Economic geek jokes lmaooo :lol: sorry)

I am very fond of Meru and i am a wota lmaoooo so yes prefer her too lol.

I also love other HKT48 girls like Murashige for instance. :hehe:

I also find her confidence to be sooo aspiring and attractive to center position :awesome:

----

Yatta! :awesome:

Yes you have saved my position lol. My first fan I drew in lol.

I agree I dont expect to have made you a wota right away that takes time :hehe: But I am glad you warmed up even alittle lol The best part is that you joined the Meru Army that is straight awesomeness lol :awesome: :awesome:

I also found her through Momusu auditions but at that time i didnt pay her much attention you know? But then i looked her up one day and BAM! HKT48+Next Jurina+Talented=Love for AKB48 and the most of alll HKT48! :cute: :lol:

Thank you 48-san I am sooo happy.

@Captain Randomguest I did well today Captain and I tried my best to keep pst alive lol

7. 48FamilyLove

48FamilyLove Kenkyuusei

No problem @MeruShige/Bri-chan. You are adorable. Thank you for the bet. :)

8. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu

^^^Btw what kind of food that Meru has cooked ? It seems that i've missed a few things here :hmm:

No problem bro [nod]

Haha whoever in the second hand position it doesn't matter lol , but i think i can't fill that position now because i will busy for a few days since i have some exams to do and can't visit s48 so often , so i think you must take that job until i finished my exam :lol:

9. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Yes Juridho I will try to hold this position down till you are able to lol :lol: Oh and Good Luck on your exams i have no more school till September so i am kinda exam free for now but I rember the feeling :^^;:

@Captain Randomguest Good Luck your exams too.

Thanks alot @48-san [hehe] [blush] You are welcome 48-san I am happy you like Meru. :lol:

10. 48FamilyLove

48FamilyLove Kenkyuusei

Oh @MeruShige Bri-chan i love your confessions in the confession thread about Tashima Meru.
    I also like yours too @Randomguest [hehe]

11. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

@Juridho, here ya go:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

@48love, I actually find myself 'thanking' Tsunku tbh, considering 2 of my Top 4 auditioned for MM and didn't get in (Meru and Yukirin).

Then again, aren't Tsunku and Aki-P supposedly close friends? This could be Aki-P's method of trolling him :D :hehe: Anyways, welcome to Dumbl- I mean Meru's Army, we hope you enjoy your stay here :awesome: You're too kind on the confessions part lol [hehe]

Kick-ass job in getting us a new recruit @MeruShige :awesome: :awesome:

12. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu

Aye ! thank you ma'am :awesome:

Thank you captain , Hoo the website contains it's recipe too :awesome:

Mitsuo Terada alias Tsunku , the producer of MoMusu ?

i guest he's feel really sorry about Meru and especially Yukirin who failed the audition for 8th gen , he lost both two talented girls :lol:

13. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

^ It says so on his H!P wiki page

I'm guessing he should be kicking himself more for losing Yukirin, considering she is 'apparently' the greatest example that Tsunku messed up during the 8th Audition :D Who knows, probably Meru will be Jurina & Yukirin mark 2 :awesome: :awesome:

14. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu

Haha that's another proof :lol: , maybe he did a huge mistake by not letting Yukirin & Meru pass the audition and fortunately the lucky charm has pointed it's finger toward AKB & HKT , oh we should thank him too , without his mistake , we won't find Meru in HKT :awesome:

15. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Meru+ Update 4/3/2013

[​IMG]

Beautiful....looks like its taken under a cloth or curtain of sorts for some reason [hehe] :awesome:
    Anyways, I dont think i'll be able to add the translation by today so yeah, please check tumblewash-san's tumblr for the translation tmrrw/later.

In other news, Meru will be appearing on AKBingo! this Wednesday - hopefully not as a background character like the detective episode (even though she was very cute). Regardless, I'll try to post the episode here as soon as I find it on YT/Youku

16. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

I liked her when I frist saw her. But, what the.. Is she really 13? :^^;:

17. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

:^O^: :^O^: :^O^: Bebbbby!!!! :awesome:

I love Beby thats my JKT48 Oshmen tooo :nb: she rules [rock]

Yes @onnyfaiz she 13. [hehe] It is kinda hard to believe she is thrusted into this psosition son young but she owns it lm.

I remember thinking ehhh? only 12 lmfaoooo [shock] :XD:

18. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou

oh god i hope so... can't wait for this week episode... :XD: :XD: :XD:

19. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Dont you want to just see her right in front sitting next to Yuko or Takamina? OMG I would love to see that lmalll :lol: :lol: :lol:

----

OMFG! Stop the press Meru run run ARMY! GUess What!!! :^O^: :^O^: :hehe:

We will be getting Gravure from our Meru! She updated her G+ and it said she Had a "G the Television shoot"

However Haruppi updated that its a Gravure the Television and thats what the "G" in Meru's update means! [rock]

From what Haruppi describes its "colorful bathing suits"! :cute:

Are you guys as excited as I am? :XD: :awesome:

20. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

mmmh. I'm definitively not. :hmm:

Seriously, she is only 13. And Sakura 14. 2 piece bikini on 13 years old girl, even if i sound like a old jerk, i still think it's wrong. we got this discussion before.

They really want us to transform into PedoBear Army or something????
    Too late. Already done.