Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. oddball

oddball Member

Evacuate? who would want to leave if Yuki was going to turn up! :p

2. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

if i saw pics from last night, since sae in japan, yukirin kinda focus on sae, so i understand if mayuyu angry to yukirin for now. :^^;:

anyway, i wanna claim this as yukirin's poses :lol:
    http://blackkashiwagi.tumblr.com/post/44709546108/yukirins-pose-lately-touch-face
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    may i :lol: ?

is team B LOD from 2 days ago has available? i really want to watch, since been while yukirin attend
    [​IMG]

Kasgoshima PR continues, this month at Shinagawa Station Keikyu Line starting from 4 march [clap]
    http://www.sankeibiz.jp/business/news/130304/prl1303041208032-n1.htm

3. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky
  4. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ 11? thanks so much Kanki!

lol touch face. Also, she loves doing peace sign with hand attached to her cheek.

I'm still curious about Nishiyama Kyoko's post in G+ about Yuki... :^^;:

5. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    If I remember correctly, it was nothing much : Long time no see Yuki on stage, and Yuki thinking all members are doing good, but she doesn't want to lose to them and wants to do her best in the theater too ... This kind of things (sorry, I find these formated posts a bit boring, so I'm maybe not remembering perfectly)...

And thanks Kanki for your hard work !

6. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ thanks. So it's just some warming words for her. ^^

7. oddball

oddball Member

Yeah pretty much, honestly it was nothing overly spectacular or interesting, as you say, just some warning words.....

8. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

look at this,
    http://ameblo.jp/miyazawafamily/entry-11485452770.html
    since sae in japan, yukirin too focus on her husband :lol:

cant wait yukirin in tegetege!
    maybe she will PR regarding mielino dvd/bluray

i just checked LOD thread, but why they only uploaded team K LOD,
    i really want to watch team B LOD at 3/4 2013 especially namida shimizu taiyo :drool:

recent pic, but dont know from what magz :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
    [​IMG]

9. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ isn't that an old picture from around 2010?

Anyway, people always talk about this girl is the next Acchan or she's the next Yuko, the next Takamina or next Mariko, next Tomochin, Mayu, etc... but I never heard people bothered enough to find the next Yukirin in AKB? Is it because the type of person like her is not that prominent among Kami8? [think]

10. steven90yau

steven90yau Kenkyuusei

look in the Sakura-tan thread. :lol:

11. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

cuz its impossible,
    i never see anyone in 48group who has the whole packaged-idolism like yukirin,
    and not to mention she have voice that can make any song sounds lovely.
    so when yukirin graduate her legacy will go with her.

12. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Sakura! Yes, she resembles Yukirin, her face, her expressions, and the way she pose in photos.
    Look at this gif, so Yukirin. :inlove:
    [​IMG]
    but she's not in AKB, unless management wants to put her in AKB in few years or double citizen HKT-AKB, especially if Yukirin graduates.

Yup and Sakura may resemble Yukirin but not her lovely voice. But, I still have hope in Sakura. She's still so young, there's still much time to develop into godly idol like Yukirin.

13. icehism

icehism Kenkyuusei

Not sure who thought about this (takamina or jurina?) but one of them said that they see Yuki being replaced by Milky.

14. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Yukirin being replaced by Milky as HS queen, but she is totally different from Yukirin. She's not the next Yukirin.

15. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ I see how you think people talk about the next Acchan (when they essentially talk about potential new bland centers), but who would be the next Yuko, Takamina, or Mariko or whoever else ? I don't see that much.
    What I know is that some shimai groups have or had their potentials Yukirins, but how come nobody looks about potentials Acchan, or Yuko, or Takamina, or Mariko in the shimai groups? Aren't these members known enough for that ? :p

16. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

hhmmm..... idk.....
    if that one gif make her resemble to yukirin, then all member 48G already resemble to yukirin.
    is more like management make a gimmick that she resemble to yukirin just because she from kagoshima too.

i mean many things that i like about yukirin was genuine she already have since her 1st day in akb and later discovered from time to time.
    - for example, her voice was something she has since her akb audition with that "aoi usagi" song. you could improve your singing skill, but you cant change your signature voices.
    - and for HS, i understand if milky could attract so many ppl with her "fishy" things, but yukirin being HS Queen since old days i dont understand why? she did HS just like other members, but what make her so special? that mean she have the special charm that genuine already inside her. this is also can applied to her hyojou, wink, gravure, reaction and catchphrases. as if she was the pioneer that makes all this things so important in akb.

rather than yukirin,
    imo milky replacing kasai, both of them really have resemble personality, the opposite of paruru.

17. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    lol it's not only this one gif that makes me think she resembles Yukirin. I like Sakura probably because she's like Yukirin in some ways. But, still it's just mainly about her face and some of her expression and pose on photos or sometimes on stage. Um about management, I dunno about that..

Well, I hear about it much next yuko or takamina, bla bla, but I hear none about next Yukirin. That's why I asked here, because I never heard of it specifically.

There are some potentials Yukirin in other group, but mostly it's about their face, not whole package of Yukirin. :^^;:

18. steven90yau

steven90yau Kenkyuusei

It's her Blackness!! :awesome:

19. icehism

icehism Kenkyuusei

Well if you just swapped milky's dancing and singing skill
    They're similar to me in attitude tbh.

Or maybe rena is the next. [hehe]

20. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: SO TRUE! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    actually yukirin was just regular countryside girl,