[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. jingflick

jingflick Kenkyuusei

finaly.. i got dvd package from gramedia book stores and i got cigul PP :D
    my review from DVD.. lyric font is too damn small :XD:
    [​IMG]

2. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Yeah, actually the main reason I wanted to go to the theater was because going to the theater in Akihabara is something that i've always wanted to do but it's pretty impossible for the moment, so watching JKT is a cheaper solution. But going to the theater just made me want to spend more money on merchandise so if I can't stop buying stuff, I'll never go to Japan :^^;:

Oh yeah, I'm a girl btw and still underaged, another reason I can't go to Japan by myself

3. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

oh ? a girl ?
    well pardon me for my words earlier, then.
    uhum. then if you are still aiming for akihabara you should stop spending the money on merchandise then ~ i rarely go to JKT's theater for this time though, still saving my money for Nagoya. That's one reason i don't go to JKT's theater, another reason is, i don't want to deal with some aggressive fans. lately i heard an info about some guys went to fx to watch jkt, they broke some rules which caused some people who came earlier can't watch the girls perform. -i dunno what kind of thing they did- :awesome:

4. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Well actually the theater still fine. it's already controled again. but when RKJ show on the weekend, the WL queue is uncontrolled. so better not WL on weekend. but in the inside it's normal. Normal i mean is as normal as when team J still KKS on theater permanent. nothing much change on the audience.

5. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

Well yeah I probably should save but even if I had money, my parents would never let me go to Japan anyway so yeah.

I know some fans are agressive but I didn't know they were that bad, what exactly did they do ? [shock]
    That just makes me scared of going alone, but it's hard to find someone that wants to go with me, in my school, there are only like, 2 people that like JKT.

But at least there's no haters in my class. I should try and convert thems into fans. They've already started liking AKB since i made them watch some PVs, I even did a presentation about AKB in english class and I even made my teacher watch sakura no shiori's pv :lol: and he actually liked it

They haven't started liking JKT yet but I'm pretty sure they will, one of my friends is actually coming with me to watch pajama drive today :awesome:

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    wohoo another fan girl~

welcome, mate~
    i know what you feel, i only have one guy who also a fan of 48 in my class, a guy, which makes everyone calls us couple. never get a chance to presentate 48 for any school project, but thanks to Wreck it Ralph my classmates know more about it (especially since they all are addicted to sing 'S-u-g-a-r jum into your racing car Sugar rush! Sugar rush!' all the time)

7. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

Yeah, just give me 2 months and my class will be filled with wotas [rock]

Oh yeah, just curious, during handshake or high touch sessions, are we allowed to give gifts to the members ?

8. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    That news report had a lot of mistakes in it, lol, such as getting AKB's age range wrong. And Akaya instead of Ayaka made me laugh. Also, the fact that they said Heavy Rotation was the name of AKB's first album.

9. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    Well, that is expected since Metro TV isn't into entertainment that much. It is already a good thing when the 48 group is reported by them for the first time in Metro TV history.

Just want to say welcome to @daydreamerzz [hi]

You're attending Pajama Drive today? [shock] I'm going today too, so perhaps we can meet up.

10. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

Yeah, despite some incorrect information, the report on metro tv could really increase the age range of jkt fans. My parents still think that jkt fans are mostly consisted of little girls but boy will they be surprised ifthey see the theater.

I'm gonna watch the 4 o'clock show, maybe i'll see you there, i'll probably be one of the few girls watching :lol:

I should get going now, don't wanna be late, even if it only takes me 20 min to get there

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    as far as i know, nope. You have to give it to the staff

Metro TV did a great job however, even thought they still do mistakes. This is the first time i see them talks about a music group, and surprisingly, AKB48

12. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

The easy way to give gift to member is when they selling cd's ^^ you can give your oshi gift when she selling cds :D

13. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

Sadly, in terms of news coverage, 48 family is still far behind K-Pop news.

I really hope they will make a concert here in Indonesia. A grand concert.

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^
    A GBK concert :hehe:

Btw there is rumor about Team J making a drama video for their 1st anniversary

15. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    i think this is not just a rumors. My Oshimen, Diasta, is in Jakarta right know. :^O^:

16. adani_jmc

adani_jmc Kenkyuusei

Nyash bought alot of One Piece Stuff .... she got Going Merry too =A= :panic:

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Sekolah Serius (Majisuka Gakuen) pls lol :hehe:

btw JKT will appear on SKETSA 1st anniversary on 15th March at 19:00 WIB. Tomorrow they will appear on Bukan 4 Mata and they have a recording schedule for Pas Mantab on 18th march
    credits to various fanbase source

oh and they recorded their IM3 (a mobile provider) on Bogor today

18. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    IM3? Oh for their ads? Interesting [wonder]

It appears that team J members are busy filming something these days. I hope it is not just another commercial ads.

Kinda expecting a short movie here.

19. danimonkey90

danimonkey90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shaniajunianatha
    I'm trying to analyze JKT48's new Seifuku's design these days as it bares close similarity with the Seifuku of Iiwake Maybe and Flying Get...are they doing those two for their next covers? [notme] [wonder]

Conspiracy Theory Mode = ON :awesome:

20. hahailham1

hahailham1 Kenkyuusei

about the similarity.. no doubt :D

back then when this seifuku got released, there were rumors saying that jkt48 will cover iiwake maybe, but that was just rumor hahaha.

ah, i forget. i havent had introduced myself.
    oshimen is kiyeon (although at last shamekai event i took a photo with sonya) :D
    yoroshiku ne ~~

--------

i noticed something interesting after reading 48 holy bible (akb diary)
    feb 16th : 白白赤黄: shirashira aka ki / hakuhaku aka ki : jkt48 1st album release
    shira2:growing light / haku2 : clear
    aka : red , jkt48 logo's color
    ki : yellow , jkt48 heavy rotation promo's color is mostly yellow......