Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
  2. steven90yau

steven90yau Kenkyuusei

Awsomeness overload!! [boom] [boom] [boom]

i want a full Yukirin solo version of it now :drool: :drool:

3. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

if said youlike that, then all others members with big eyes already have big reaction, like amina or etc.

what special about yukirin reaction isnt just because she have big eyes or the way she surprise in variety show,
    but the way she spontaniously responds for all other things in her regular daily lives, even when no-cameras.
    and how her original marimokkori-eyes suddenly become that Big-Eyes is the other things that ppl like too.

thx for the vids,
    i will try to watch it, even though my speed really slow today :fp:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    im glad she really enjoy herself in that show.
    (love the black short hair :inlove: )

4. oddball

oddball Member

^
    Yeah she did seem to have fun on that show!

Yuki looking cute with that hat on too, interesting that we have been seeing her in hats a fair bit more recently......

5. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

:lol: :lol: just by hearing a few part yukirin already make the song more lovely,
    i wonder if its full song by yukirin :inlove: [goosebumps]

6. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Thank you. It's so beautiful. :)

I love watching her in Nep League. She's pretty good in quiz huh. [rock] Shirota sucks...
    I laughed when she whispered to one of Neptune's guy, like a lil child telling her mama there's a boy always bothering her. So cute.

Anyway, I was bored and googled "柏木由紀 父" in Google jp, then appears this word "トヨタ", then many titles of pages come up with name TOYOTA. Does her father work for Toyota or what? or it's just something trolling? :lol:
    I tried to translate it with google and it terribly confuses me.. :hmm:

7. sillythings

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    ^ Ya, Yukirin’s dad is a manager of a Toyota dealership~

8. oddball

oddball Member

^

Really? Didn't know that! learn something new everyday and all that :^^;:

Yeah she was good in the quiz and not just at answering questions [clap] Is kinda sad though that we see alot of the best of Yukirin outside of the AKB group these days though.......

9. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Hooo~ That's probably why her dad was okay with publicity on TV. Publicity is always good for a car salesman. I wonder if Yukirin's popularity helps his sales increasing. :hehe: Black like her daughter... Blackness is her dad's heredity...
    :^O^:
    Too bad Toyota's boss is Acchan oshi. :D

Yeah...after watching her in all her solo works, I know Yukirin is at her best when she's alone. Tbh, she's not type of "group-person", she's more "solo-person". That's why many her fans want her to just graduate from AKB to be serious in solo path. But it's just sad if she leaves AKB, because as long as she's in AKB we could see her almost every week in AKB tv shows or music programs. Something that we won't see often for a solo singer. :p

10. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

this is actually part of haraguro ability to adapt, in akbingo plam reader said that she can spontaneously read the situation fast, its impressive n scary in the same time :XD:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    love the way she blinks :inlove:
    i dont think she "solo-person", look at 1st sokaku team, whose the best team that time?
    she can do both part imo

well its hard to her now in akb since she not part of new gen n she is just regular member in akb.
    have you heard "AKB team BS" for NHK? :lol: more like team aki-p oshis
    http://melosnomichi.blogspot.com/2013/03/akb48-team-bs-launched-to-promote-nhk.html
    with this yukirin, kojima n mariko-sama status become "make your own way" member :^^;:

11. Kiwi

Kiwi Kenkyuusei

I only find similarities because to me, I feel that their eyes look "no focus" when they open it so wide. Well, I guess for Sakura her focus is usually somewhat weird..

12. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Isn't it good that she's not in this team? She doesn't have to do promotions and she'll use some free time to rest and for her 2nd single preparation (I'm 100% sure she'll have 2nd single) :p
    I wonder if she'll have long holiday since she worked on new year's holiday. [think]

13. oddball

oddball Member

^

Yeah I too wonder if a break from stuff will be good for Yuki, not only for some downtime (well more than she had anyway) but also so she can get some stages under her belt too as she said that is something that she wanted to do.....

LOL I love they way she does most things really :^^;:

14. sillythings

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    Yukirin will be starring in a mini Galileo spinoff drama, 7 minutes long. She will be playing a traffic policewoman named Ejima Chihiro. Her partner is Haraichi's Sawabe Yu who is in the actual Galileo drama. However, Yukirin will not appear in the actual Galileo series.

The mini spinoff is set to start April 13, late night saturdays.

http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/201303 ... 00-n2.html

15. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ ah too bad she's not in the series. But 7 minutes spin-off is okay. More experience is better for her. So now she's serious about being an actress and a professional singer? I wish next she could play in a prime-time drama even just for a small role.
    [hehe] After her scandal, she can't be forever idol like she always wanted.

16. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

nah...
    i dont think thats the case, ppl forgot that false accusation since the unreliable-proof n SB's true purpose.
    "forever idol" was just a phrase to keep her spirit up as an idol everyday.
    being able to have any experience in biz-show was part to become true-idol too.

is she will meet fukuyama-san n shibasaki-san? :awesome:

what is spin-off actualy mean? why create spin-off if there already actual series? for what purpose?

17. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    A spin-off is a side series using some elements from a main series (place, characters, events ..)

And please, stop with the rumor, it's getting old and annoying.

18. icehism

icehism Kenkyuusei

i hope she dedicates more time to her singing and music composition career than her acting career imo.

Please no big 13 episode series or big movies :(

I'm still waiting for that kickass 2nd single, especially if the a-side won't be a ballad or a cutesy pop song.

19. sillythings

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    I'm happy she's getting all these chances. Networking is important, the more she does, the bigger her circle and more ppl will have worked with Yukirin thus more chances in the future.

who knows when her 2nd single will come, especially when Yasusu is in charge of deciding the songs and stuff, plenty of groups, units, soloist that are next on the list before Yukirin's 2nd. the summer months are usually reserved for AKB~

I have no doubt she's learning and working on music during off time, she has mentioned it countless times now~

20. oddball

oddball Member

^

Well that's if she gets some spare time, thinking how crazy busy she has been recently.......

Good news for the drama though, silly is right it's good for networking if nothing else so it cannot be seen negatively and yeah, we don;t know when the second single will be so keeping herself out there (on her own not with AKB) in any form is good for that!