Ono Erena (Erepyon) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

LOL Erepyon is releasing at a faster rate than even AKB48. Album soon? :cute:

2. dobod

dobod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Maybe Vocaloid cover Album. It will be great [clap]

3. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    I am very glad that Pyon is releasing another single, but .... it's really too frequent, isn't it? :^^;:

4. dobod

dobod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    yeah, 5 singles in not even 1 year. At this rate the 6th single will be at June [hehe]

5. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

I think Erepyon's had one of the more successful transitions from AKB48 tbh...

I mean...excluding the obvious exception of Acchan, most of the other graduates have pretty much fallen off the face of the planet...and here Erepyon's released 4 singles, has been nominated for a prestigious award, and will be staring in a drama...it wasn't so long ago that I was afraid she'd just fade into oblivion like the rest but what a turnaround it has been. [clap]

That does NOT make her graduation a less painful reality though :hmm:

6. Erepyon's lover

Erepyon's lover Kenkyuusei

I'm too late T________________T i wanted to see this vidéo but didn't have internet these last 2 days, but i'm glad Erepyon's news are great these last time ^^

7. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

That's because she's amazing!! (yes, I know, that's the easy answer...but it's true!! ;)) I don't know, maybe the fact that she still keeps a part of her cute AKBish image helps...I mean, many of the other soloists sing 'more mature' songs so maybe they lost some AKB fans on the way too... [think]

8. dobod

dobod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    i think she is still the best AKB graduatee so far. i mean how many AKB graduatee who had release single.
    Maimai, Kaorin, Chiruchiru, Kaya, erepyon and (if you want to count) Meetan, Acchan, Maachan.

From all of it (in term of Oricon rank) the best is Acchan (of course :^^;: ) , but her single released when she is still in AKB. The second is Erepyon, her best rank in Oricon is 3rd for her 1st and 2nd single. meanwhile Maimai just get 7th rank for her first single and 2-digit rank for her 2nd and 3rd. While the other mentioned above can't get in top ten.

Everything happen, after losing hope when she was graduating and said would gone overseas, now here she is, releasing 5 singles in not even 1 year. [hehe]

So whatever you understand or not what i want to say above, the main point is, for me, Erepyon is still the best.. :awesome:

9. Erepyon's lover

Why my last post has been erased ?? I just said that Pyon the light and that the light never fade away :inlove: :inlove: :cute: :cute: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

10. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

It's still depend on what you consider as success though.

Maimai's goal was to be a singer, in that phase, she failed, however she is still the most visible former AKB on TV. She consistently ranks among tops in Female talent as a TV personality and last year was on more shows and had more airtime than any 48 member other than Sasshi and Serina still arguably the most famous and popular former AKB not named Maeda to general public. (well her and Serina)

Besides, some graduated because they've gone back to a normal live or decide to works in other field. Don't forgot that Nozomi owns multiple beauty shops now and has her own brand and company, won't be surprise she makes more money then any AKB right now current or former.

Even Meetan and Noro are doing fairly well as TV personality. Both has consistent work on variety show and radio works. While not nearly as high-profile as Serina or MaiMai, they are hanging in there. Noro even starts to appear in prime time variety shows recently as well and again might be more recognizable than Erepyon right now, considering that even starting a late night drama, it's 2-3% rating compares to prime time variety of 8-10% rating.

But I am happen that Erepyon is doing well, because the more people like Maimai, Erepyon, Acchan, Noro are around, the more it shows that former 48-group member who "choose" to continue on entertainment career are able to survive in the harsh Japanese entertainment world

11. dobod

dobod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    i do agree with you, the most important thing is 48-graduatee can survive , not just girl without future and on the way to JAV industry (this is what most people, who don't know, said).

the point when i talking about erepyon is,
    1. AKB graduatee who had release single
    2. in term of Oricon rank
    3. for me, Erepyon is still the best.. (yes, for me at least)

i admit, i don't follow the other graduatee member, so i don't know about them, so that's it.
    Just glad that they're ok.

The most painful thing when your oshimen graduate from the group is because you don't know are they gonna back to the entertainment/can be followed again. So, i'm happy that erepyon is still there, and that's more than enough. :)

12. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Agree,

People who say this are usually anti AND follows AV industry themselves. I love it when those people point that out and you ask them to elaborate and they can only pull one name they can pull out of their asses (well two name now, but she didn't even make the regular members). Considering that there are over 200 girls came and goes through the year in just AKB ALONG, that's nothing.

Besides, it's not like AV actress never had transition the other way around and quite a few enjoyed good publicity. Heck, AV formed idol group even had multiple singles cracking top ten of Orican as well. :D

13. Erepyon's lover

T____________T i can't go to Erepyon's blog because Google told me that it's a malevolent site... what happenned [sweat] :( [sweat] :(

14. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

Son't let that stop you.

And btw, Erepyon's blog IS a malevolent site... it might cause hhhhnnnngggg-induced heart attacks, nasal blood loss, hyperventilating and drool on your keyboard :p

15. Erepyon's lover

It will never stop me but i don't want Erepyon's blog to be attacked by ugly virus, and no Erepyon's blog isn't a malvolent one it's a benediction you can die by nose bleeding if you watch it but i will be a sweet death :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

16. dobod

dobod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Just you, i opened it and nothing happen to my computer, :fp:

and from what i heard , they're not doing good there. :awesome:
    And that's why i'm very happy erepyon came back with her clothes on. :lol: otherwise, i'll commit suicide (after watching it 2 or 3 times :lol: )
    just kidding. :awesome:

Erepyon said that her 5th single has "Tan tanta, tan tan tan, tan tatanta n ~♪♪ " feeling.. :lol: and she will attend(or perform or anything) at the All Japan Pro Wrestler Event, will she meet mocchi there? :awesome:

17. Erepyon's lover

The advertising i had has left ^^ .
    PS : Erepyon don't need to take her clothes off to be the best ^^

18. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

19. Erepyon's lover

Erepyon has spoke about her new radio programme all wenesday at 21h30 to 22h00 (japan hour) i hope we will had more details soon ^^ but it's a Greeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttt new :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :cute: :cute: starting the 3 of april here on Nippon Cultural Broadcasting (if i understand well)

20. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    I've actually never listened to Senbonzakura(Erepyon's version). I can't find it anywhere.

Since Erepyon is doing these covers of Vocaloid songs, I would like her to do a cover of this song.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsjTBdiPq8o[/yt]

This song is creepy, but has a very sad backstory once you find out the meaning behind it.