1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 Group Rinji Soukai (2013/4/25-28)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Jan 26, 2013.

1. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

2. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    Re: [CONCERT] AKB Fair at Nippon Budokan (2013/4/25-28)

I got a rundown earlier today (thanks to Petelechem). Essentially they set it up so that members of the specific Mobile Fan Clubs (FC) have a lottery that is only for themselves, before it opens up to the other Mobile FC members.

Each solo concert (AKB48, SKE48, HKT48, NMB48) has an initial lottery that is only open to members of the respective Mobile FC. Ex: Only AKB48 Mobile FC and Twin Pillars can apply for the AKB48 show, only SKE48 Mobile members can apply for the SKE48 show, and so on, and so on.

After those rounds are complete, all Mobile FC/Twin Pillar members can enter the second lottery for the solo concerts. Ex: HKT48 Mobile FC members can apply for HKT48, AKB48, SKE48, and NMB48.

For the final two AKB48 Group concerts, all Mobile FC/Twin Pillars can apply.

At this time - the lottery is only open to members of the fan clubs. There is no mention whether or not a general admission lottery will be held. As with all the recent concerts, there are going to be pretty strict ID checks (don't plan on relying on resellers to get tickets for these shows).

3. lazyedt

lazyedt Kenkyuusei

FUDGE! no general admission?! WTF!? [boom]

4. donza_1337

donza_1337 Kenkyuusei

and also not yet super enpou program :(
    waiting a way to get ticket outside Asia/Japan .....

5. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I don't know about AKB, but I know other concerts usually open up fanclub sales first, then go to General Admissions etc. Wait about a week - if they aren't up by then, then ask questions?

Was there Super Enpou for Tokyo Dome? Because if there wasn't, maybe they don't do it for major concerts anymore??

6. donza_1337

donza_1337 Kenkyuusei

At least also general sales opened today 15 April at 10:00.
    Election results will be announced on April 17, after 20:00

You can apply for up to six events and you can win only one. You can apply up to 2 tickets.
    Duplicate applications will be considered invalid.
    The winner will be determined by lottery.

Link: http://www.akb48.co.jp/news/detail.php?id=10549&c2=3

7. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Re: [CONCERT] AKB48 Group Rinji Soukai, Budokan (2013/4/25-2

According to Yahoo, the evening show on the 28th will be streamed live on YouTube.

8. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

That's going to be so sick! I'm absolutely booking my Sunday evening to follow this event. I remembered the stream for RH was good, so it's gonna be really enjoyable.

Are we going to have an Irc meeting like last RH? It gather around 100 foreign fans so it's worth it .

Damn so excited for the end of the month!!! Also, more announcement coming out maybe??? :awesome:

9. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

Niceeeeeeee. I know what I'm going to be doing at 1:30 am on the 28th :D I'll be back home that weekend too so I can use the HDTV and much faster Internet, instead of Request Hour 2013 where I was stuck with crappy school Internet.

That seems likely. I feel like they're not going to have too much time for shocking announcements during the Nissan Stadium concert due to that night including both the concert + sousenkyo, so if there's announcements, this concert will be it. Maybe graduations or promotions for kenkyuusei.

10. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah

I think it's related to here.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddmYVqScv6g[/yt]

11. DivineIdolMayu

DivineIdolMayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu

Yep, I agree. If any shocking announcements are to be announced, it would be this concert. :)

Other than that, very excited that they are going to live-stream the last day of the Budokan concert. Since I enjoyed the RH, I would probably enjoy watching this concert too, especially if its that Sunday around 4:30 A.M. where I live. :awesome:

12. oddball

oddball Member

I do not think they will either, at least not on the day being broadcasted online, it seems they tend to not do "big" announcements on those days looking back at the past, that's just looking back though........

13. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I'm really happy its streaming! And I don't work Sundays! :D

But I think Nissan might have announcements - big ones? Maybe. But I doubt it. But Nissan still is a way off yet, so we never know what Aki-P will decide. This concert however, could bring a lot of cool things - promotions, graduations, subgroup announcements (whether it be single or new group), solos (as before) whatever. I'm excited~

14. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Oh darn, I was hoping HKT's solo would be streamed. I guess this means we can expect all the big announcements will be on this particular show then.

Can't wait for the mass graduation. :awesome:

Things I'm hoping for:

-AnRiRe 1st single
    -Kojimako, Naachan, Omori promotions
    -H promotion + KIII formation + 3rd gen audition announcement
    -New subunit
    -Tomochin's 4th single announced + farewell PB
    -Graduations :^O^:

15. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

I only hope for the only thing I've ever hoped for in AKB48 concerts for the past 3 years...Erepypon/SDN48 reunion...but I doubt that'll happen....as usual.

16. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

SDN Reunion is actually very likely though!! With them taking part in elections and with them getting involved in revival concert again and as the very last concert. Something is definitely in the cards!

17. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

YES!!! :inlove: This would be totally fab~

18. Nicole0048

Nicole0048 Kenkyuusei

My ticket just arrived today. :D I went with the Oshima Yuko design, as I really like 3 of the 4 featured members (yuko, Jurina and sayanee).
    This will be my first time to see an akb concert (I've only ever seen shows in Singapore, and SKE shows in Nagoya). Plus my first time to be going to Tokyo, so I'm really looking forward to it. Hope those who can't attend enjoy the live stream. :)

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3472/imagejon.jpg

Typing this on my phone, so no idea if the image link works, but if not, I'll fix it later. ><

19. takatophilip

takatophilip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

ah, the ticket had a different design than what i saw before.
    could anyone send me the link of another design of tickets?
    it's a design per show?

20. Nicole0048

Nicole0048 Kenkyuusei

During the application phase, there was (I think) 3 different designs to choose from. The oshima Yuko theme, the mayuyu theme ticket and one more, plus then I think there was an option for just a generic ticket design. But each "themed" ticket had 4 different members on it. That's all I can recall. Hopefully someone can fill in the blanks here. Sorry. >< by the way, this was just the ticket designs designated for the 28th. The performances for the 25th-27th all had a range of designs per show (for example, I wanted to apply for SKE's show, and I had the option of a Team S ticket, Team KII ticket, Team E ticket, or just a general design). Hope that helps, and if more people who are attending can post photos, I'd be interested in seeing the designs myself. :D