[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    speaking of original song...it would be very disappointing if the intention of forming overseas group was to only cover the songs of the japanese base group... but then again i hope Aki-P is not that mean.... :p :^^;:

2. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Was just reading the Hai website article... suggestion box idea. Very good.

I wonder if any of the suggestions are going to be: "There's a waitress working at ______, I think she should be a part of JKT" ala Mariko-sama.

3. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

^hahahaha. that'll be epic.

4. jingflick

jingflick Kenkyuusei

it will be JKTango :D

i wonder.. why JOT didn't release JKT school in DVD, it's because global tv own that program?

5. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    if that would happen, i'm going to suggest ayumi harada to be a part of JKT....she failed the 2nd Gen audition due to her age...too bad [hehe]

6. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

JKT48 school season 2 is fine too.

They seriously need their own tv show.

7. sahacing

sahacing Kenkyuusei

got a news from official facebook
    team K is official [hehe]
    oh yeah I'm late kekekeke
    isn't too fast?

8. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

well, regarding whether it's too fast or not, most people think it's too fast for them. because the gap of popularity between Gen 1 and Gen 2 is still far.
    but, IMO, if they really want to push Gen 2's popularity, this is the best choice for JOT.

let the selection begin....

9. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

About mariko, i think jkt already have 1 her name is Rica. From what i hear she was a barista on a coffe shop at the same building with JOT office :) and not mention she also the oldest member of jkt48. Well of course the story behind it a bit different

10. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

^The story is not as dramatic as Mariko. And, most fans knew she was a barista. But a Barista in the same building as JOT office, this is the first I've ever heard of it.

11. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

I hear that from the coffee shop on FX, they said the barista on the coffee shop on building across the street now is JKT48 member :) well i don't know if what they said true or not

12. neko_maoh

neko_maoh Kenkyuusei

Haven't been visiting the fandom for a week and now JKT's Team K is formed already?
    Congratz, you girls [clap]
    Maybe Aki-P felt that 2nd gen is worthy enough to immediately establish 2nd Team, huh?
    But.. this means that Aki-P always has you on his sight.. [hehe]

13. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

yep I heard the baristas were talking about her (Rica) when I ordered a coffee at the coffee shop at FX.
    they said "anak seberang tuh" which means Rica ever worked at the same coffee shop across the building, so it might be true~
    The oldest member..was a barista at the coffee shop..the same building..Rica is trully Mariko-sama of JKT ^^

14. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    no it's not formed yet...but the process is starting from last night kks show,,,,,

15. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Just got back, and this team K thing is really suprising :blink:

Honestly, I would think this as too early comparing to the 1st generation members. But, this is the best choice to promote other members who are not in team J.

Now, team J's popularity is too strong and KKS is far too overshadowed by them. Setting team K as equal to team J would definitely put those who are under the shade to shine in their own way. Although there are going to be 'left-outs' since it is impossible for all of KKS to be promoted, I would agree that this is the only way to promote and push the KKS to their full potential.

Now, I wonder who are going to be the captain? I haven't really seen any strong leadership potential in KKS yet [think]

16. adani_jmc

adani_jmc Kenkyuusei

Oh well you're so right, i don't even remember all 2nd gen member's name
    except for viviyona because she has birth date and month same as me.

if they have 3rd gen (even if 1st and 2nd gen lossing their graduated member),
    JKT48 really a super music group first in indonesia history,
    or in my oppinion, they really have their own kingdom,
    and especially with alot of new fans that continues to grow, maybe we can still see JKT48 after years later.

meanwhille
    oh my, i really miss MTV Indonesia :XD:

17. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Of course you wont remember if you never saw them. I remember them all, and i know who's the best there and who's i don't like there coz at least once in a week i saw them perform :) and if your alibi because you not from Jakarta then it more make sense because the kks only perform 1 times in tv. So no wonder if you not know them ;)

If you don't know them i just wanna tell you that they great. They performance on stage is already par with team j. You not believe my words? Fine, go to theater and proof it ;)

Agree with abaone94 that this is one strategy to make gen 2 popular to fans. And if gen 2 not ready, jot wont make announcement like this. Jot announce this because they think that gen 2 is ready to get more expose from fans. If gen 2 not ready and they announce this, thay only will kill gen 2.

Regarding leader yap i still have no idea well i don't know but i think viny, yona, shinta, and lidya is capable to lead team k. Well lets watch and see who will be the leader ^^ i only hope they got their g+ account soon :D

18. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

JKTingtong maybe...

19. danimonkey90

danimonkey90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shaniajunianatha
    If Team K III/IV will be formed somewhere around this year, chances are big for JKT48 to join this year General Election and Janken Tournament. We can breathe happily if one of the girl other than the transfers to be part of the Undergirls or The Janken Senbatsu...who knows if we are strong enough in terms of voting, we can at least have Akicha or one of Team J to be part of the main single Senbatsu

20. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    For the Janken tournament, all you need is luck right ? So if team J participates then there is a possibility to see a member in the next janken single [clap]

I'm really hoping that Akicha gets in the senbatsu, but if she's just gonna be in the background, i'd prefer her as the center of undergirls. But maybe this year Akicha fans will really vote for her to say that they still support her whether in JKT or AKB, well that's what I would do if I was a japanese Akicha fan. So maybe she could get a good position in the senbatsu this year... That's what I'm hopong for at least.