[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    okay, got some news...my cousin said the decoration is not permanent...BUT the JOT asks indosat not to take it down yet because they're proud to be the new brand ambassador of indosat....well at least that's what he said....

about the show on transTV...i think it's not a LIVE show...they're taping it...that's why no official announcement...

2. kickandri48

kickandri48 Kenkyuusei

Hi guys, just had a time to read the discussion, want to review kks' last performance. I also witnessed the kks' 2nd show on Sunday. It was really crowded, I stood and that was the first time I watched kks from the back, and I like it because I can see the whole stage from there. I also saw a lot of girls, japanese fans, and adults watched the show.

Eventhough some of my memfav like ayen, viny, ikha, and naomi didn't perform, the girls conveyed a very good show that night. Acha, Nat, Cindvia, and Nadila really caught my attention, not to mention that the other girls also kept up a good work. There's a funny moment in the 2nd MC when Nat role-played Agung Hercules (A muscle man Indonesian singer) and sang his song 'Astuti' :XD: It liven up the show even more.

The night was perfectly closed by kks' kimi no koto ga suki dakara. It was so remarkable! I can say that all the audience can feel and then gave back the energy to the girls on stage. [clap]

Overall performance was still not perfect though, but I can see that they worked really hard. Since my first time watched kks' pajama drive, they are getting better and better. IMHO last Sunday was their best performance. They already got my respect and appreciation.

For you who haven't got any chance to watch kks, please spare your time and watch them at least one time, feel their love by yourself. They're really worth to watch. :)

3. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

^ if viny and ayen there, then it will be perfect ^^ but i can't see yupi as kimisuki center :D
    Watching yupi as kimisuki center is an enjoyment XD

I hope shanju not read your comment about Ayen ^^;

4. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

I thought that it's owned by Temasek (Singaporean company) :blink:

so maybe it was for invitation only? hmm..maybe that's why there was no announcement before

5. serigalaliar

serigalaliar Kenkyuusei

Greetings. I'm new here.

See, I'm from Kalimantan. Would it be too risky if I went to theater without confirmation? Or there are some kind wotas who let us took priority (some unwrittten rules) in the waiting list queue? And I wonder what happen with Veranda? She's been hospitalised I heard :cry: .

6. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I've been keeping a little bit of a watch on the KKS twitter accounts, maybe for a month, maybe a little more than that.

When I started watching the followers numbers, Yupi was way out in front, and the rest of the girls were averaging 20-22k, some more than others. And I think the lowest KKS follows count was Shafa, it might have been 18-19k. She's has 22 now! The average seems to be 24-26k now.

7. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    welcome!! my opinion,it will be too risky to come all the way to the theater without confirmation...
    i think ve is quite alright now...even though she's not fully recovered yet,she was at the indosat event at the theater yesterday.....

8. serigalaliar

serigalaliar Kenkyuusei

That's what I'm wondering at the moment. Ahh, plane, hotel, and not to mention the living costs. This is killing me. :(

9. Alarest

Alarest Kenkyuusei

Well that's quite good too~ [clap] [clap]
    The point is, "How people can start support the kks, if the people even don't know about them? even they just can met in the theater and see from the seats, we need something more for being closer with the fans [aup] "
    For me it's not enough yet

btw anyone going for RKJ friday 22nd?

10. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

I got the reply for 22nd~
    anyone else?

11. Gafranza

Gafranza Kenkyuusei

welcome :)
    dont come if you didnt get the confirmation, there's no priority for man in waiting list :)
    you go to night show and come very early, maybe you can get in to waiting list
    but dont take that risk :)

12. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Wl from Far and girls always have priority, but don't try to come when event is held such as for this sunday march 24. Because that day is Melody bday, most likely the theater will crowded by wota. And most likely ppl that already got email won't cancel the ticket so the WL will be very limited.

Make sure if you want to WL there's no event that held on theater ;) or you can always wl on kks show :)

13. Alarest

Alarest Kenkyuusei

You're an ofc member eh?
    i'm still waiting for the reply tomorrow (gen tix -.-) *wishmeluck [hehe]

14. sahacing

sahacing Kenkyuusei

I'm waiting for the general ticket tomorrow since I'm failed for FAR

15. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

yep, I'm a member of OFC
    but it doesn't mean I always get the ticket easily [think]

16. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Hahaha, i'm still rely on 1 bullet ^^; let's see my luck for 24, usually it sucks >.<

17. adani_jmc

adani_jmc Kenkyuusei

i got news from my friend
    Code:
    30th March 2013 - Tennis Indoor Senayan. Free Entry..!!
    Performing:

KILLING ME INSIDE
    THIRTEEN
    SWEET AS REVENGE
    JKT48
    SOULJAH
    TONY Q

18. jingflick

jingflick Kenkyuusei

everyone bet for tommorow, me too :)

19. sahacing

sahacing Kenkyuusei

well last time I'm going to theater is just the theater opening
    after that....... it's suck

20. Alarest

Alarest Kenkyuusei

Hahaha wish you all good luck then *includes for me* :D

@A48
    at least you got 2 chances [hehe]

somehow more closer to the deadline i send the ticket application, the bigger chance that i get to win a ticket -.-