Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

Re: Team H - Kodama Haruka (Haruppi)

Today's morning news segment on HKT, now we know what she and Madoka were doing out on the streets, and omg! you guys need to watch this the show talks about Haruppi at the middle so much, so cute she and Sakura are guiding Meru to fans and stuff (or so it seems). Anyways you have to see her fans, I'm so glad that in Hakata ether's so much awareness of her and that she's a familiar face to a lot of the people, especially that poster the guy suddenly flashed of her <3
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLLrY21j2G0[/yt]
    ----------------------------------------

Haruppi in YJ <3
    [​IMG]
    Again she and Natsu have the more revealing stuff, I kinda want it to stop now, too much gravure exposure for a 16 year old.

[clap] So happy for Haruppi, good for her as well as Chiichan and Aoitan! This has been a really good time for her, yesterday she almost hit +2k on one of her G+ posts and her followers are also increasing immensely, congratulations bb on hitting 60k and the 200k first day sales <3 I hope that we can look forward to a brighter future for HKT and Haruppi from now on.

I really want more footage of this perf, but I'm glad AKBINGO covered a bit of it.​

2. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Tonight, AKb documentary is airing on MJ for the 3/11 events, Haruppi's there!!

Haruppi looks like she's having fun, she's definitely brighter than anytime before and i hope she's as confident now, 2013 is still a long way I want many good things to happen. and it was really amazing how fans across the streets recognized her, some of them happened to oshi haruppi :hehe:

:cute: :cute: so glad, it's a relief she's doing well and I think the two girls's popularity helped as well.

btw just found out HKT's doing an interview with natalie, it's just published, I don't know what they're saying but haruppi looks amazing!!! :^O^: :blush:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    http://natalie.mu/music/pp/hkt48
    she's so stunning and happy, i want the good time to last forever :^O^:

3. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

The Miyagi live part of AKBINGO! was uploaded separately
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g7Qkj8bKKo[/yt]

@SnipaKill - That interview :awesome:

and a little extra Haruppi and Natsumikan on kagaijugyou dated back to 120504 XD Haruppi does her Usagi impersonation then they go to the top of some huge tower and climb to the very top and scream random stuff out~
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naZwoAbkMM0[/yt]

4. 48FamilyLove

48FamilyLove Kenkyuusei

It has been awhile since I have been on here. MeruShige-Bri wasn't lying when she said a lot was happening while I was gone. I am the friend that she told you about. I have chose Haruppi as my oishi.

I would like to state that Ms. Selphie you are a very strong writer. I love the feeling you put into your work. I am happy this article is gaining attention. :)

Haruppi rules in that center position. Nothing but the best for this wonderfully talented girl. Congratulations on your 60 thousand followers you deserve it missy. [rock]

This shows how fast our Haruppi is growing. She makes me feel like a proud older brother. :^^;:

5. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

^Hi :cute: I'm so glad you think that way!! and thank you Haruppi deserves this kinda love and I'll put all my effort to spread it around and support her

Also I'm so glad you mentioned he's a good center cause while I was JUST checking HKT's 2ch thread now, I found the cover of the next UTB issue
    [​IMG]

I'm freaking out :cute: I don't know whether to cry or scream cause since Suki x3 has been released I'm being reassured that Haruppi will hold her #2 spot, and that she's strongly loved by the management, not to mention that whenever things are team H exclusive she'll be back to her center spot <3 Today really feels nice....​

6. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

:awesome: whoa buddy 48Love when did you come on lmao! Welcome to the Haruppi Legion Family lmaoo

Yea President Selphie is a very passionate writer won't deny that.
    :XD:

Yes Haruppi looked totally gogeousssssss! In that video as center. All my eyes were on her lmaoo! :lol:

7. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Welcome 48love [clap] [clap] you're just in time cause haruppi has been having a good week apparently XD i guess its cause suki suki sukippu's release was yesterday.

you're kidding me? more scans and haruppi canter???

HAAARUPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :XD: :awesome:

8. 48FamilyLove

48FamilyLove Kenkyuusei

@Miss Selphie no problem. I look forward to reading more of your beautifully well thought out articles. ;)

@Bri Bri my buddy MeruShige what is up? :blush:

Can anyone tell me what is Team BS? Why is our Haruppi Not on that team? That is a lot of BS for not adding our Haruppi. [wonder]

9. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^ :rofl: :rofl:

well tbh ever since haruppi's been dethroned I feel like we should be grateful she even gets any AKB senbatsu level activities, especially if she was included in 31st single, which speculations say she was. but yeah it's kinda Bs cause at least they should include 2 members form each group but Sasshi kinda ruined that calculation. I hope they rethink it and decide to include sasshi in senbatsu work but only as senbatsu and not an HKT member so there'd be a chance for haruppi.

10. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

yay for a good haruppi day :banana:

Welcome 48familylove :cute: you're in safe hands cause selphie will get you updated on anything haruppi does XD

will try to comment on the important stuff cause too much haruppi goodness for a day <3

First off that suki suki morning report video killed me, especially that one fan with the haruppi poster :^O^: and also im so glad haruppi seems to be getting along with meru and helping her out i want this kinda of friendship to grow over time since they'll hopefully be together in a lot of things.

It makes me happy to know that both haruppi is doing well on her own and that the management is again pushing her. she looks so beautiful in that interview, she's glowing and looks as energetic as always <3

So excited for both YJ and UTB!!! especially UTB :awesome: I'm also looking forward to MJ today! hope there will be a lot of haruppi feature <3

11. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

@48familyLove - Lolz :XD:

Team BS is just a PR campaign for NHK BS1 and BS Premium. AKB had lots of those and I don't think it will be that big a deal in the future or something as big as WONDA x AKB :p

But if it doesn't matter if it's this is not a biggie cause it will probably be something else, Haruppi will obviously not have the preference when it comes to being chosen in AKB activities anymore, we have to deal with it but the fact that she has a prominent standing in HKT makes it feel better :awesome: I just hope like SnipaKill said that she'll stay in senbatsu after the 31st single, being one of the two HKT representatives.

Edit

Found a bigger scan of UTB!
    [​IMG]

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

Wow, the PV "ima ga ichiban" of amakuchi hime was kind of a goldmine for shipping Haruppi. I really enjoyed making GIF, almost all the PV was GIF material!! But of course i took the best part. In this PV Haruppi is truly center and do it right. We can't get our eyes from her! Here you go :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In fact i made 9 of them, but the last one i took it for myself :hehe: . About the PV, Overall it was flawless but i prefer the song with sakura and meru. Maybe more addictive i would say.

13. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

^As for me I would definitely say Ima ga Ichiban sounds better (maybe that's bias talking), or actually just the chorus parts are amazing, BUT Amakuchi's PV is waaay better.

Thanks gocchi for those gifs, that PV really is full of Haruppi worship :cute: I hope Umakuchi will always be Haruppi solo focus on center in the future so that well have just as much Haruppi center even if she's not HKT center <3 The PV itself is really cute and her shots are amazing, and that fake crying scene Aw~ Also I freaking LOVE the part where Haruppi wakes Sasshi up and then she combs her hair I almost died at that moment. So glad you made a gif of it! But if it's not too much, could you please remake that gif with Sasshi in the frame? With 100 x 150 pixels please? :awesome: I want it as an avatar XD

Speaking of that, I found Haruppi and Sasshi pairing even before Sasshi transferred to HKT (During MSG)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

goodbye folks, i've been shot right in the heart!!!

goccchisama thank you so much :cute: can i use those gifs for my siggy??

:worthy: :worthy:

15. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

Haruppi updated her G+ apparently, Natsu was absent (possibly shooting UG PV) and.....
    [​IMG]
    Haruppi freaking Namida!! omg so happy , how did I not think that she still had a chance in shuffles, so glad she's Natsu's under! My bb gets a fierce song!

omigoshomigosh :panic: Waiting for the LOD impatiently!!​

16. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

what is a siggy? You mean your signature? Yes of course you can use it.

I tried to make some GIF of the other PV but...i have no inspiration at all. And it looks like there's not that much Sakura's oshi on stage48, which is mainly her in the PV (more than meru by the way)

And ima ga ichiban is clearly Haruppi's song. While suki suki skip and hatsukoi are meru's song, no one can replace haruppi of ima ga ichiban.

17. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

^ Agreed :cute: I hope the song becomes an icon in HKT, and fans would power vote it or something. Anyways thank you so much, I just put on my new avatar it looks beautiful, it made me ship those two so badly <3

Remember how I posted Tsugikuru with Haruppi a while ago? Turns out it's actually more than one part, the show is cute to 4 parts until now airing consecutively for 4 days.

130319 Tsugikuru and the rest on the same channel
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUF7k2EzOVQ[/yt]

I'm refreshing online DL sites like crazy waiting for the LOD to be uploaded just imagine Haruppi's expressions in Temo Demo no Namida :^O^: Not to mention she's appearing today on MJ, or has appeared, will wait for that as well.​

18. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

WHAT?

@gocchisama yep i meant my signature :inlove: thank you so much <3

19. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

^I know right?! :awesome:

Interesting fact: Haruppi hit 500 comments in 13~15 minutes (maybe even less) for her latest (TemoDemo) G+ update.

Keep it cool till then...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :awesome:

20. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

HARUPPI IN TEMO DEMO??????!!!!

Its like a dream come true i wished i could see her do some kinda of song like that plus its only two girl so theres gonna be a lot of focus on her!!! 4 minutes of paradise :^O^: :^O^: srsly made my day! I just wish madoka was there imagine the greatest pair? But i think shes also filming!

Also gocchisama those gifs are incredible i see everyone is changing their set! Feels nice :blush: