Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. takatophilip

takatophilip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    instant bursting into laugh
    wahahahhahaha. that "ink is running out" is sooooo :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
    to be expected from mayu

well, lately the mayu-antis are coming from the hideout. they're really anticipating about mayu being #1 in senkyo [hehe] [hehe] [hehe]

2. rafiqrafsanjani

rafiqrafsanjani Kenkyuusei

i LOLed so much read the translate :D

ignore them, just focus to vote our Cyborg for #1 in SE [rock]

3. jell_o_jello

jell_o_jello Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^
    ^
    Re Mariko's seitansai:
    Now I wanna know what Jurina and Mariko wrote :cute:
    I wonder who'll write the letter for Mayuyu. Fingers crossed it's Okaa-san. So that the rumours are put to rest :(

4. takatophilip

takatophilip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    dont worry, we still had members from Zuka Club. [hehe] although so far i only knew marina and shawako. is the Zuka Club only had 3 members?

5. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Don't know but I'm sure there are more members who are interested in the shows.

Mariko mentioned she got into it after went with Mayuyu, Komori reportedly owns a few DVDs and are lending them to members.

6. Ruki

Ruki Kenkyuusei

@ithebigc

I'm actually feeling the same way. Seeing Mayuyu as the 1st AKB member to announce candidacy speaks volumes to me of her resolution to become AKB's ace. It made me want to vote for her more.

I think it's a very good move too, since a lot of AKB fans recognized her strong will and confidence not just for the election, but also to the future of AKB group. AKB right now needs an ace that can be reliable, and Mayuyu has shown in several occasions that she is willing to be relied on as AKB's ace. Out of next-gen candidates Mayuyu is probably the one who think about the group's well-being the most.

7. d4rkboyzzz

d4rkboyzzz Kenkyuusei

Thx YKT,, u're helpful hhehe..

I'll wait for that..
    [rock]

8. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I want Mayuyu to win and I'm a Yuko oshi [hehe] Its just more fun when there is change. Plus Mayuyu has been incredible this year and she deserves to be center. Yuko deserves to be a star actress and enjoying herself as a professional. I think both of them deserve their dreams to come true, which is why I won't vote for Yuko. Because we all know AKB center isn't her dream anymore, its Mayuyu's

Don't get the wrong idea about where my vote will be going to, because I'm voting for Jurina ;D

9. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This year's election is going to be Mayuyu's best election ever yet!! Last year I didn't vote, but this Mayuyu is hyped up for the election that I'm going to at least give 5 votes for Mayuyu!! If Mayuyu doesn't get #1 this year I can tell she will be very disappointed!!
    We all should support Mayuyu and give our maximum support ,so she will be very happy. Mayuyu will be very proud of her fans if her dream comes true!

I think Mayuyu was so hyped up that she could wait any longer and went to the theater to sign up! That shows that she is really serious about the election this year!
    Last year, Mayuyu wasn't that serious about the election as of this year. So let make her proud!!

10. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  11. mayuoshi

mayuoshi Kenkyuusei

I'm really excited! I don't really have much to say that hasn't already been said. I am definitely voting this year but to ithebigc, wow. You voted 40 times! What is that? $800 worth? Amazing! Also, what did you do with all those leftover singles? I'm assuming you're not joking here.

Also, does anyone know if Google is live streaming the election again? I know they did last year and I really would like to watch it live.

12. melyangelique

melyangelique Kenkyuusei

I don't know if I mentioned it here before, but Mayuyu and Takamina are the only AKB members appearing on Kayou Kyoku today!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Also, Mayuyu is on the cover of AKB's Oshare Sousenkyo book!
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/AKB48-SKE48-NMB ... 623&sr=1-1
    I think it's the outfit she wore in AKBINGO's fashion thing [hehe]

13. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  14. antoinetobi

antoinetobi Kenkyuusei

Right! Mayuyu is always serious about this ;) Mayuyu was so happy when she ranked up from 5 in the previous year to 4 that year (when was it?) I can't remember where I watched it, anybody knows?
    I'm glad she registered first, she really anticipates this. Obviously the most anticipated event for me too :D

15. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    ^
    ^Vid...watch asap

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv78-wbC9oY[/yt]

16. melyangelique

melyangelique Kenkyuusei

Takamina posted pictures from the show on her blog!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Pretty rare pairing, I'd say [hehe] I wish they made them sing on the show or something -__- It would've been nice if we got something like Suki ni Natte Yokatta again.

17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Get used to it, they'll be acting as Acchan x Takamina from now on. And I think she kinda likes Mayuyu. Unless by rare you mean "they're quite... rare". :awesome:

Quite frankly, I don't agree when people say that Mayuyu is 30k behind Yuko. Last year was last year, the voting starts from zero. The context wasn't the same, people's lives, interests and money might not exactly be the same. Now, Yuko is still the favourite, by far. Her fanbase is still massive and, let's be honest, if Mayuyu was in her position wouldn't you still be voting for her? New generation my ass! :hehe: That said, I believe Mayuyu will climb up when it comes to the number of votes, probably a lot; yet, she's not the favourite. If she wins? I hope she multiplies herself and teleports wherever she wants to go (France?). The "orgasm" thing is unnecessary though...

P.S.: I still think that despite Mayuyu's wish of becoming no.1, her being the first to apply was also a marketing bet from Aki-P (the press was there, right? How did they know?). Why? His beloved ones might be Paruru and Jurina, but he NEEDS Mayuyu to become the main figure, the number one. Only when she gets the same amount of love that Acchan and Yuko had (have) can he make his risky moves with the other two.

18. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Can I say that Fate is really on Mayuyu's side. since months before Acchan did announce her graduation. Mayuyu was kinda making a name for herself without AKB48 name attach to her. A Drama, Solo Debut and with Sasshi's every leap frog on the election almost everyone think that she could compete against Yuko and Acchan on the succeeding election if it did ever happen but suddenly after the election Sasshi's scandal explode and a picture of her being the next big thing vanish. and with in mind Aki-P throw everything he had to Jurina though Jurina had been build up tremendously for so long by Aki-P and the management she could not make what Mayuyu did being the youngest Kami-7 member and the gap between Mayuyu with Jurina and Paruru is very huge. I could not consider the two of them real competition to Mayuyu right now. so Aki-P though he love Paruru and Jurina could not make either of them as Center because of Mayuyu obviously the most popular among the three of them so against
    Aki-P's will he made Mayuyu as AKB48 2nd Chapter Center
    and with Yuko now fully supporting Mayuyu as center. Yuko even said "use me as a stepping stone." to Mayuyu with that in mind even the Kami-7 fully trust and support Mayuyu as AKB48 2nd Chapter Center imo who would not anyway Mayuyu is hardworking, competitive and very dedicated to AKB48. not to mention Mayuyu doesn't have interest in having romantic relationship.

Mayuyu is really destined to be AKB48 2nd Chapter Center so let's prove it by making her the new Queen to sit on the throne. it's Mayuyu's Era now!! :inlove:

19. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    First time seeing Mayuyu and Hirari together! I kinda like this pairing, I hope there will be more MayuyuXHirari moments ,and Hirari teaches Mayuyu more English! [hehe]

@melyangelique I think Mayuyu and Takamina are getting more closer since they both are in the same team! But Mayuyu and Yukirin are getting less closer! :(

20. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g7Qkj8bKKo
    ^gone private

majuholic0511 once asked me for a working vid of the above, so here it is...

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF2KVXJLSgU[/yt]

EDIT - NO NAME 2nd - full MV

[dm]xyoln1_yyyyyyyy-no-name_music[/dm]