Akimoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by freezingkiss, Jun 5, 2007.

1. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Re: Team K - Akimoto Sayaka (Sayaka)

I'm really gonna really miss Sayaka! :cry: I really wanted to see how far she would rank because in the Request Hour Mushi no Ballad ranked #5 this year! I thought her fans would power vote for her this year!
    I wish her a great future to come!

One of my favorite Sayaka pictures! :lol:
    [​IMG]

2. Zippy

Zippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren

Woke up early, checking internet, Sayaka graduating

[​IMG]

PS: thx for the cold shoulder until now, managements

3. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Team K is having it hard... Sae out of the country and two of its biggest leaving...

I can't say I'm surprised. Sayaka is strong willed but she isn't getting anywhere in AKB. Losing captaincy was probably the final straw - "hey, even though you've worked super hard and are a major part of this team, let's give this spot to someone more popular". (I'm not saying Yuko isn't a good captain, but to me, Sayaka is Team K's captain. Always)

She doesn't fit AKBs image of cute young girls but she has been expanding her horizons elsewhere and has always worked her butt off. I don't doubt she'll still be relatively big outside of AKB but this really hurts....

I hope I can see her before she leaves...

4. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

WHY..... WHY.... Is this happening.... Sayaka said she was going to return to AKB everything what she learned in her solo career and now she is announcing her graduation... so sudden.....
    Sayaka is one of my fav members in the whole 48 groups, this is going to be hard to accept for now but wish her the best :(

5. Love_Meetan

Love_Meetan Kenkyuusei

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: this is bad,,, this is the shocking news ever i hear since Sayaka being my #1 Oshi :cry: *speechless :cry: :cry:

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

i always expect her to graduae next year, since Sae is still away on China and K need someone to support the Juniors

even tho she announced her graduation, i still hoping that she graduate on next year's RH. i'm so going to vote for Mushi no Ballad

7. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

6+ years, I wish her the best in her future endeavors. Your contributions to the group shall never be forgotten.

8. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

Wow.., Sayaka is graduating... :(

Though I was expecting her to graduate, but not at this time. More like in the next 2 years or something :(

9. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

:cry:

One of my favourite members ... Normally looks like she's a strong, leader, type but has an emotional side too. A supportive person and one who could accept being the humorous target on AKBingo.

I'm not that surpised that she has announced her graduation, I have been expecting such an announcement for a while, but after RH2013 I had hoped she would have waited until after the election.

I expect that she will do well in what ever she chooses to do given the amount of work she seems willing to put in. I hope she oes get a proper send off ... One that she really does deserve.

10. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

:cry: no, no...I was afraid that we would lose Sayaka this year - although I'm not suprised, I had an inkling since Yuko become Team K captain and Sae got transferred, you could just see some light go out of her.

but I will follow her in her path to become an actress.

still, one of the first members who caught my eye, and they're losing a great singer...at least glad she went out on a high note with her solo at #5 at RH2013...still, this is a hard graduation to take :cry:

11. thrillho

thrillho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka

this hits hard.
    Gonna repeat playing Mushi no Ballad for the whole day.
    :cry:

12. alizlovescherry

alizlovescherry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    alizlovescherry

Tokyohive: AKB48’s Akimoto Sayaka announces her graduation

The exact time when I think she'll got the solo debut she deserved. That time when I'm hoping that she'll help Yuko to control team K and all of these junior.

Who's gonna do the gorilla moves now in UHHOUHHOHO????!!!!

13. lilypie

lilypie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka

Totally watching this to get my dose of Sayaka ;__;

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgaQHfUG0Zk[/yt]

14. RonPonMan

RonPonMan Kenkyuusei

Oh no ! :cry:
    The rock,the anchor,the gorilla of AKB !!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ? [shock]
    Does this mean a sequel to SUPER GORE GIRL ? :hmm:
    Will a new "graduate" singing group - without any suits dictating actions - be formed !? [rock]
    With the extra free time - will she ascend to higher rank in Aikido now ? :p

and

Will she seek a new agency or look into "still" advising or assisting the new members ?

My guess she will quickly distant herself as soon as contract commitments are complete.

15. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~

One of my favorite members graduating...

I knew that she would graduate soon but it hurts when it is actually happening... :(

16. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

Never stop being AWESOME Sayaka-sama!

I hope you become an actress, get on lots of variety shows, continue singing and marry Sae-chan.

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Its sad news but not surprising, I just wish that she'd had the opportunity to make the announcement at a performance rather than through her blog.

I hope she waits for a big performance like Nissan Stadium or a dome concert to graduate, she deserves a big send off as a former captain and as a 2nd gen member.

18. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Sayaka, one of the great members in AKB will graduate :(
    some of my friends have guessed this would happen sooner or later. Especially after her position as team captain replaced. Maybe this is the best way to Sayaka.
    But it is also very painful, especially teams K. They would lose a very charismatic members, members who have participated build team K with strong character :(

19. rahzy

rahzy Kenkyuusei

20. thrillho

thrillho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka

I guess this is only the announcement. It seems that she's still gonna participate in some near-future events, and hopefully she will get a proper sendoff that she rightfully deserves.