1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. NasiPadang

NasiPadang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Terore?
    Single Name; "Kolo Terore ta"
    *doin harlem shake*

River? Absurd. :^^;:

2. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    RKJ ladies show was awesome !! [rock]

Still not used the high pitched chanting. But not a lot of people chanted cause they don't know how to, I think. Usually I don't chant that loud but because no one was chanting, I started to shout :^^;:

How am I going to talk to my oshi during tomorrow's HS ? :lol:

Everyone was fangirling and stuff, especially when there was Akicha. They went "Kyaaaa >.< " when Haruka said, " Aku cinta kalian semua "

The ankoru was pretty messy, usually we start slowly right ? But they started to shout 'Gaby' in a fast pace. So we got tired of shouting quickly. I was hoping that they were gonna celebrate Gaby's birthday but they didn't. Maybe during the night show i guess ?

But all in all, I think today was pretty nice for the members. It looked like they enjoyed it.

Oh yeah, I gave the sousenkyo brochures to Akicha and she said thanks for whoever made it. I just told her it was from japan.

A lady and kids show should be done again someday... for pajadora too !

3. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

That's quite good for a bit fast pace coreo and consider it their first time performing that songs :)
    Let them perform it on theater 2-3 times and their dance will be good ;)

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    i laughed watching Mirai no Kajitsu, watching those VVota who already showing off at the camera and then just stand and fails ironically when the song begins

5. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    Clearly it's a new song for them; they didn't really know what to do. Honestly, I didn't really see any opportunity to mix there, so I might go Jizou when they perform the song :^^;:

Hmm... [think] About their performance:
    They are pretty good for the blocking, but still lacks synchronization. Their voices are great too, which make me surprised I enjoyed their version very much.

Pretty good really. Just need another training, and they'll do right.

*Edited:
    The performance of this cover song marks the movement of kenkyuusei from the shadows of their seniors. I find them more interesting here with their "own" song instead of the "inherited" songs like Gomenne Summer or Hebirote.

6. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

That Mirai no Kajitsu is the first step of promoting the 2nd gen.
    Maybe.. Next time they will release different single for each team. A single by team J, and it's coupling by KKS [think]

7. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

totally agree with you abaone94. So their pajadora also will counting days ... And soon there will be team k of jkt48. I hope the management also give them 1 or 2 songs from akb or ske single for tv performance ^^. Well it's getting more and more interesting :) but i also hope the gen 3 kks will show up to perform another pajadora or i'll missed that setlist.

Why it's always whenever the kks (both gen 1 and gen 2) starting to perform pajadora good, then they get new setlist .... Kinda make me sad because when i starting can enjoy the setlist, they stop perform it ....

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    i have posted my opinion on my Tumblr http://michwanttotrymaking.tumblr.com/p ... jkt48s-kks

But since few of you might find it a bit of harsh i will summarize it on this post (ps: please remember that all of this comes from a mere 'Layar Kaca' fans)

Overall, i love JKT48 KKS. i found that they are better rather than the 1st gen on doing LIVE performances
    (without mentioning whether they doing lypsync or not). Why? Because they interacting with fans watching via TV, by waving their hands or looking at the Camera TV. I have longed for this ever since JKT performed for the first time, but after the hundreds of TV performance they did, the 1st gen never do it. They also good at doing the dance moves. I spot some small mistakes but i'm sure they will fix it.

As you seen on my posts before, i mostly always looks like "rejecting JKT to do a K setlist". But really, i don't want JKT to do K for some reasons, one of the reasons is i am afraid that they will "destroy" it.

As a fans of Team K, all this time i spent watching their LOD's and concerts and such, K is always performing "as if they were interacting indirectly with fans". Because until today not one of JKT members interacting with fans on TV (indirect interaction) and just kept focusing with those who watched it live on location, i never wanted them to do so (even tho one of the 2nd gen did a small interaction back on Mega Concert).

So yeah, now i really wanted the KKS to do a K setlist. Preferably K6, but maybe 2 years from now or next year. The K setlist level is really high, i understand it. But really, i hope only KKS will do the K setlist instead of inheriting it from the 1st gen

9. Alarest

Alarest Kenkyuusei

Mirai no kajitsu.... [shock]
    This surprise is too fast i think --

[notme]

Really can't wait if it's boku no taiyou...
    The songs are just....
    akh... too damn good :blink:

*wait, pajadora still the best eh? :^^;: *

10. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

^ I have never ever watched a team K setlist. So, if I have the chance to see JKT4's team K setlist (I'm planning to go to Jakarta at July) it will be something new to me.
    But hey, isn't it fun to watch it as something new? Because you won't compare it to the previous one (original team K). Instead, you will be enjoying it wholeheartedly.

11. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    @too much idea
    Yeah that's right. The 1st generation's performance usually only concentrates on their dance moves and the live audiences. A minus point for them.

While the KKS seems to explore more. Their interaction with the camera is different than the 1st generations.

Maybe I'll talk about this to the members during the handshake tomorrow. I hope they can divide fair interaction between live audience and TV audience [think]

Now, I'm wondering how JKT's 3rd generation will be? Will we find someone like Mayuyu there?

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    There's a lot of great legendary songs on Boku no Taiyou like, Boku no Taiyou it self. Bingo, Takeuchi Senpai (which going to be very epic since JKT's KitaKen was defeated by HKT's Takeuchi-senpai), etc etc

It is fun to watch something changed. But if the changes are NG, isn't it fells weird?
    I am going on December (yep, i only got spare time that month) and the setlist are most possibly has all changed...

@abaone: ah that would be great. pls tell them not to forget to interact with the TV audiences. Doubt we found someone as CG as Mayuyu here lol. But those people who never gives up fighting, even after the failed the 1 and/or 2nd auditions, i really hopes there is going to be a lot of this people.

Because they know how to fight until the end and never gives up what they have been fighting for

13. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

Wow wow wow... Boku No Taiyou huh? Thats going to be quiet interesting [clap] [clap] can't wait eh?

14. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Wait wait...Boku no Taiyou is Himawarigumi 1st stage right? not Team K's stage? i'm confused :panic:

15. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I've watched both performances from the Idola Cilik grand finale a few times now. And I can see what you mean.

- Thalia kind of reminds me of Cleo's facial expressions. It could be considered as a little over the top when you compare it to the rest of the girls who eye smile. Hanna was also a little over the top, but then she pointed to the camera with her finger and it was cute! Good interaction.

- Vienny's approach to the 'poke out behind' dance move behind Noelle, feels a lot different from Takamina's version. It's hard to dislike Vienny's enthusiasm but I can picture it being toned down because it almost looks like an accident.

- I'm happy Della and Sinka's high-five was really natural in it's timing and felt genuine. And Della and Acha. But she needs a hair clip when she performs even though she did make eye contact a lot with camera, she even blinked prettily into the camera and made me spit out my juice. It was both cute and funny.

- Naomi looked a little winded by the end of Mirai no Kajitsu, or maybe it was just more noticeable because she was to the far left and the camera was sweeping left-to-right by the end.

- Ikha is adorable.

- Has Octi always been that tall? She looked tall and I thought it was Nobi-chan for a second. Okay, maybe it's just the girls she was paired with when they linked hands are really short.

16. redranger48

redranger48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I don't want to compare JKT48 KKS with JKT48 Team J. But for now on I enjoy more of KKS show than Team J.
    I'm not saying one is better than the other or else. Obviously Team J won so much in many aspects : MC-ing, Dancing, Singing. But there's something in the trainees that made me want to support them even more. Their performance is still not stable though.

I'll go for tomorrow's HS event, maybe all day. :p

17. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

octi is one of thallest member of KKS, so yes she's that tall :)
    sorry red, i'm not agree with you :p

KKS member is kind? yes they kinder than most of team J

KKS dance better ? since 1.5 month ago, KKS is better than team J, why ? because they starting to enjoy the show... I remember when frist time i saw KKS, some of them is shaking and feel unsecure.

KKS sings better ? hmmm tbh, i can't answer that... team J got stella, sendy... but they sing junjo live lately, and their voice is not bad, but still can't match stella voice.

KKS more pretty ? No. sure kks is cute and pretty, but most of team J is pretier than most of KKS. Vinny can't match Melody in term of pretty face, ayen also can't match shanju, noella can't match stella, tata can't match ve, vanka can't match nabila, etc...

do KKS have member that have aura ? tbh up until now, i don't know what is this "aura" thing? after watch JKT48 show more than 100 (maybe) i don't know what "aura" is? what i know is dance better, pretty face, nice when MC, kind, and one more, the more you know them the more you will look her so i don't know with this "aura" things

18. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

imho: to compare team J and KKS, it depends on everyone's taste and point of view :) besides, team J and KKS have different character, both for each member and overall

about the ladies show..
    I didn't suppose that the show would be like this :^^;:
    the WL was....wow the biggest crowd I've ever seen, and they're all ladies :^^;:
    I also worried about the chant and the encore, but I was wrong :) a friend of mine reported that it went well, although the scream was different :^^;:
    but I think the members were pretty excited with the ladies show :)

ok, who'll come to HS event tomorrow?

19. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    ^
    I'm going to HS~ ! But only for a while since I haven't bought a CD yet so it depends if I can get one today...

TBH, I used to oshi Kinal, but after awhile I oshihened to a 2nd gen member, which is Novi, for I don't now what reason.

Maybe it's because I only watched 2 RKJ show and I watched more pajadora shows :lol:

But yeah there's something that makes me like the 2nd gen more than Team J... But I don't really know what :XD:

But Kinal and Haruka are still my favorites in Team J just not my Oshi.

20. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    I agree with you. For myself, I still consider myself a team J oshi and not a KKS supporter. In my view, JKT48's team J had something that attracts me towards them, while the trainees don't put me much interest somehow.

I admit they're great and all, but I can't really shift my attention from team J towards the trainees. Maybe it's just that my taste fits J better so I enjoyed them better than the trainees [think]

But then, being honest about their performance, I do enjoyed their Mirai no Kajitsu because it differs them from their seniors. They have their own character in this song, and they can freely shape it to their own. That much is enough for me to feel a different atmosphere of yesterday's act. I would suggest they should cover other songs so that when they are performing outside like this, they don't have to sing the same song that team J has had before.