Event / Concert 32nd Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

(Emphasis added.)

Only truly despicable men would say such a horrible and hurtful thing intentionally and without irony.

It is truly sad that such behavior is more tolerated in some places, but it is despicable.

Unless otherwise stated, I will give you the benefit of the doubt as just being thoughtless here.

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

^ You really want to get kicked, huh? :wtf:

Aaaaaanyway, Janken is still far away, but I'd like them to do something different. Seeing the girls do the same thing over and over again gets boring. Maybe dodgebal?? But it still would get the "luck" out of the game and only the fit and athletic would get a chance. [shake]

The election itself is not ULTRA ENTERTAINING, but the girls reactions, the drama and their speechs and so make for it. :XD:

3. elbaf89

elbaf89 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^Or russian roulette. That would be cool

I remember a muchaburi dodge ball when Maachan was the only who didn't get hit :^^;:

4. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Are you being defensive thinking I was talking about your oshi? There are plenty of background members with 5 sec of screen time that ranked on the poll :)
    Yeah you can totally tell I was SO UPSET in that sentence [think]
    Hmm no the poll is irrelevant. What to upset about when my bias is recognize for her skills and get acting roles? Just pointing out wotas are bias. Got a problem? :)

5. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I really hoped you had changed something from the original sentence just to troll a little...unfortunately, I was wrong...

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    The top spot won't change that much, except the fall of sasshi and the power vote of Tomochin.

So maybe Yuko as already prepared her speech of first place. She had already said everything at the last senbatsu. So what will she say this time? What will mariko will say if she is beaten again? Etc etc.

How do you make a speech interesting when you get the same place (2 time in a row)

7. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    I'm just wondering how they will do the announcement thing on the stadium, would they have space for rows of chairs before the stage? I just hope we'll get streaming again. I honestly can't predict what will happen, but top 10 will probably won't change much aside from the holes left by graduating members filled by whoever's next. Maybe Paruru can make it to top 10.

I hope Yuko gets 1st again one last time, dried fruit and all [hehe] Seeing her on center is something special to me. I don't get why I have to move on to the next gens, maybe because I'm just a foreign fan who will never actually go to handshakes, etc. I still don't buy into the supporting the idol to grow bit while the ones I like may not get any exposure at all, exposure that I need to actually follow them.

8. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I think this is the reason why Japanese fans are more open in the new gen thing than us, foreign fans.

9. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

This topic gets off topic a lot, huh? Guess the elections bring out the crazy in everyone haha

I don't see why people think the results overall (or in senbatsu or ug etc) are going to be the same. Tomochin's power votes, scandals, solo debuts, B's new show, NMBs towers pushing forward, HKTs ever growing rapid popularity, graduations, WMatsui continuing on, people who decided not to run - I think its going to be super interesting!

If you get too complacent, your oshi will pay!

10. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I think the senbatsu has been pretty much set in stone already. Admittedly, with all the graduation of high profile members, these might be the most interesting elections since 2009 [hehe] I just want Nana to make it to undergirls and Yui to rank higher... Miichan might drop from senbatsu but I don't think Sasshi will be that affected, and since Yukirin party thing was completely ignored by the management she might keep her position. If Mayu doesn't manage to beat her this year with all the promotion she's had then I don't even know, but I'm confident she'll snatch the 2nd spot. Ofc I want Yuko to win again, she deserves it.

11. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    ^I think Yukirin will stay around her position, too. I only heard about her scandal for maybe one or two days at the most, and then people started talking about other stuff in AKB.

12. The_Hot_Zone

The_Hot_Zone Kenkyuusei

Yeah, if Yuki actually gets Number 1, then that means Mayu will be down to 3 and Yuko at 2 because I can't see Yuko going down to 3. She has too strong of a fanbase for that.

13. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Yuki MAY have a chance to go up since voting tickets are available in Theater editions, but it's kind of doubtful. It would be impressive if she does manage to overtake Mayu.

14. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

My guess for biggest jump of the year will be Milky. I would not be surprised if she even beats one or both wMatsui sisters. Def one of the storyline to watch out for this year.

15. smile__x

smile__x Kenkyuusei

Ever since they first started Janken I was hoping Akimoto-san would change the game every year and have it something like that! But my idea was onigokko!!! (for those of you who don't know what onigokko is, it's kinda like man hunt... and if you don't know what man hunt is, it's like tag but instead of being it once you're tagged, you're just out :p but there are some versions where if you get caught you turn into a bad guy as well and go start tagging the other members until there's one left). I had this whole idea where they would start off in different groups and the winner of each group would go on to the next round etc...

hahaha okay this is just what I think would be so fun and amazing to see happen :D
    what does everyone think about this? :)

**edit**

I'm sorry, I realized this is sort of going off topic and that I should be posting about this when janken taikai comes around :^^;:

16. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Well, there are girls who are just cut out for the Janken tournament. Aamin is just one of the girls who's really good. Yeah I wouldn't mind changing the game every year. But what makes the janken tournament interesting is their costumes so I guess it's always something to look forward to.

Anyway back to elections, it would be interesting if Yuki would get #1. Someone else needs to have their frame up there.

17. Renvu

Renvu Kenkyuusei

I also hope Yukirin in the first rank this year. I also hope Tomo rank is up in final sousenkyo. but all are unpredictable. for example, when RH, 2013, I was really shocked song Hashire! Penguin is on first rank. And i think the spirit of Tomo-ota is max to vote Tomo. I hope like it. Sorry i cant vote you, Tomo :(

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think what makes the Janken special is that it's just about luck. The girls don't need to be any good at anything, be that running, being smart, etc. They just need luck.
    What other "game" is there that lets them play like that? None comes to mind. :wtf:

19. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    And that's what the mods are here for. [whew] Though really guys, when I said get back on topic, I didn't mean change the topic from "Do The Girls Fight?" to "What Should They Do Instead of Janken?" :^^;: Sounsekyo related topics, please.

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The thing is that there isn't actually much to talk about until we get some sort of information... other than trying to predict the results. :XD:

So I'll say it again, people who say Mayu is 2nd and may get 1st need to check the votes from the last election. She barely surprassed Yukirin. Yeah, she might have her momentum and all... but maybe that is as high she can get with her fanbase help. Yukirin can perfectly climb back to 2nd. It's just a matter of thousands.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.