TV / Radio [TV] Mechaike SP - AKB48 Kimatsu Test (13/04/20)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 20, 2013.

1. yanouchi

yanouchi Kenkyuusei

Anyone can explain when Shinoda spell sousenkyo and Kojiharu too? i can't hear clearly for Kojiharu's spelling....

2. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    They just both used wrong Kanji. Shinoda used the one for Kyoto and Kojipa used one used for celebration.

3. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    lol, did you see that recent kousagi dojo where ricchan took that test? I don't think she's faking :lol:

4. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ Who knows if she's like Kuumin, who actually did well if she studied :XD:

5. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I agree. The Kintaro thing was "cute" & fun a few months ago. It was even funnier to see her do in front of AKB members & it was still even "funny" to see her come out w/ a fake Geesh the Unit Matsui 1-100 thingy - but it's getting kind of stale now. I liked her vocal imitations of Kojiharu but that's about it.

Unless she brings other "Fake" members with her (NEW Ones!) it's going to be beating a dead horse.

6. MAIcrosoft

MAIcrosoft Kenkyuusei

Just want to mention this but the "screen" used in that show is amazing! If you pay attention to it you'll see how high quality the picture is. It probably has a ridiculously high resolution. You also don't really "see" the backlight of the screen which makes it look like e-paper or something like that. Especially when they show live footage on that screen it looks amazing! Also I watched the 1080p raw, which makes it looks even more amazing :3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Its a professional quality non reflective monitor probably 1920x1080 resolution.
    You can see it flex when monkeyboy puts a little pressure on his pointer and then you will notice the backlighting.
    Professional monitors cost a bit more and you get high quality back, but do not expect 4K resolutions monitors for this, no need yet.

8. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

As a fan of Mechaike as a whole and their Baka Test Specials, this did not let me down. I laughed and they had, as usual, various actions of hilarity. The only I wish they did, like from my experiences watching, was the overview of the english portion for last place, as it usually one of the most funniest things to highlight upon. Though, they did make it up with Kawaei's double puppet dance thing at the end. That was a knee slapper!

9. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Finally got the time to watch this [clap]

I always wonder just how serious the girls are being when they take these tests on variety shows. A lot of these answers are just too stupid to be real, like Kojiharu's creatures, Sasshi's "Howl's Moving Castle" and Takamina's shrimp :D
    I think probably a lot of it is done for comedic effect. Variety is very tricky that way, in that you can never tell what's real and what's played up for laughs.

I don't have a problem believing that Annin and Yuuko are that smart, however. But the smart ones can't shine if they don't have baka characters around them, and certain girls really play up being stupid whenever they get the chance (even though, by age 20 or so, you probably know a tadpole turns into a frog and a caterpillar becomes a butterfly... or there is something very wrong with you).

The alpaca was gold. It looked as horrified as the girls did when they saw that monstrosity from Kojima Land XD Some of the answers were hilarious - aruhara now = alpaca harassment :^O^:

Aki-P doll was gold too. So irreverent of Mr. Creator. Considering his own sense of humor though...

Miichan: now that her scandal has blown over, that baldness is always going to be something she can pull out for an easy laugh at her own expense. Well played, Miichan. I was also surprised that they were poking fun at Sasshi's scandal, too. Time heals everything I guess.

About Kintaro... I really have to wonder if Tomochin's reaction is fake or not. Honestly, I could totally understand if Tomochin, being a personal friend of Acchan, was fed up with Kintaro's impersonation. I have never liked it myself, and I think it's stupid that they keep dragging her into AKB related activities. Just bring Acchan back already if you're just going to replace her with a two-bit impostor. I wouldn't mind as much if it was every once in a (long) while, but she seems to pop up in everything - their concerts, TV shows etc. I can't help but wonder if Tomochin is legitimately offended/can't laugh off the mockery Kintaro makes of everything Acchan did in AKB. There is at least a management-injected gravity in the sousenkyo speeches, the positions the girls are given/win and the accomplishments they achieve while in AKB. IMO, Kintaro's tired and stale routine just pisses all over the gravity of the things Acchan did. With her reactions, Tomochin seems to take the avenue of "pretend Kintaro doesn't exist and she won't bother you anymore", which is probably what I would do if I was in her position. Of course she can't show outright dislike, since Kintaro works with AKB so much and it's not good for an idol persona to say they dislike someone.

All I know is, if I never see another segmentation of the Flying Get dance, it'll be too soon.

10. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    okamura ranted on their radio show about how silly fans are for thinking tomochin is mad.

http://zasshi.news.yahoo.co.jp/article? ... ournal-ent

essentially itano thought it would be funny to play the tsukkomi to kintaro's very obvious boke and it made a lot of the staff members laugh. this is all spur of the moment type stuff too. itano knows her character very well.

there's also a minirant about how akb fans overreact to everything--which i think is generally true, and which is why some shows shy away from getting akb members to appear because of this kind of backlash.

okamura also mentions that they do have some discussion about the "character" they play on variety shows. hence how kawaei became smelly feet person, itano became the yankee-esque character, and so okamura praised itano's quick-thinking ability to continue to hold on to that character.

kintaro。 is actually pretty talented outside of her acchan impression and actually made it as a finalist on R-1, a comedy competition. problem is that japan tends to run comedy trends into the ground like the GETS guy, or Hard Gay, or Kojima Yoshio, etc.

11. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I believe it. Kintaro seems like an honestly funny and kind person. Too bad she's squandering all her talent on something that isn't humorous anymore >_> Guess doing such a high-profile impersonation rakes in the bucks though.

12. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^^ So looks like even a little detail like Tomochin leaving jersey on was carefully scripted characterization.

btw. now Okamura is getting bashed on 2ch because how dare he criticize AKB fans.
    lol There are no grey tones in this idol business...

13. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Guys i'am just watched the mechaike kimatsu test..Why Tomochin are very upset about the fake Acchan?? [hehe] [hehe]
    And why Yuko and Takamina doing the test separately from the others??? [think] [think] [think]

14. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    ^According to Okamura (or the show staff i think), Tomochin's reaction to Kintaro(fake acchan) is just for comedy or more like scripted. While some fans think Tomochin doesn't like Kintaro because Kintaro keeps imitating Acchan which is Tomochin's close friend that's why she looks upset whenever Kintaro does something.

About Takamina and Yuko, I think they shoot it at different time.

15. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    OK now i understand thanx for the reply bro!!! ;) ;)

16. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    So.....no Subs yet? No Subs on the Documentary "No flower without..." - No Subs on this show..... Yet everyone pulled together managed to Sub 3 different "So Long" Drama's? I'll never understand what motivates or moves this fanbase.

Might as well just skip this month & go straight to the election....

17. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^ Well this show focuses on girls stupidity - maybe that's why.

18. lotsheep

lotsheep Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Would you like to offer some help to this fanbase then? [rock]

19. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
    Another reminder that subbing is a thankless job indeed. (why do we even bother sometimes...)

As Lotsheep says, you're welcome to help~

20. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

Subbers have their own damn life, im also waiting for the subs, but i can also understand
    that some of them is busy right now. Im already thankful that there are Aidol, Sub48 and
    other subgroups that bothers using their time doing subs just for us :hmm: :hmm: