Takayanagi Akane (Churi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. oddball

oddball Member

Hmm not so sure KII sort has the "Young Gun" plan in mind, seems they are going, well almost for something more like strength in depth with lots of good members, if the did have a young star though I would say Shibata Aya would be the one.....

2. souji808

souji808 Kenkyuusei

^ i think not.... it may be suzuki kanon :inlove: because she is just 15 or 16 and cute :blush:

3. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa

There is no Suzuki in SKE48, and Kanon is on Team E (her family name is Kimoto though) :^^;:
    KII does have Suda Akari, if thats what you meant. She will certainly be one of the stars. And don't forget Futamura Haruka, one of the most talented 5th gen KKS in my opinion! Also one of the most popular :)

Mahoushoujoari translated Churi's latest blog entry. Its very long but well thought out and honest. She discusses Rie, Anna, and Oba Mina's concurrency

http://mahoushoujoari.tumblr.com/post/4 ... 30-04-2013

4. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i read all of it and i have one thing to say, Churi's amazing, she is truly a great captain,
    i will keep on supporting SKE, :inlove:

5. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

@moomookan i just wanted to post it here but you got first :D

i just read it this morning, and WOW! that's why she chosen back to KII captain :) such great and great vision to the team and SKE.

have you read this post on tumblr.

Hi. I just am typing a bit about Takayanagi Akane. How she thinks, how she works, and how I worry about her because she isn’t this extraordinary girl with undying optimism and energy. She’s smaller than that, more insecure than that. She’s probably a lot like most of us. Please feel free to hit the “j” key and move past this huge word block. Sorry.

First off, a big thank you to user mahoushoujoari, who has been translating Churi’s latest blogs and feelings about Kitarie’s cancelled concurrent membership. There are a lot of great people on tumblr who do a lot of work for everyone who lacks fluency, including (but not limited to) gekikaraclub, sakaeandfrog, and anshinanzen. There are tons more, so thank you to you all. I quote a few translations here, but - if you have the time - please read them in full to better understand Takayanagi Akane.

Disclaimer: I’m just some kid who really adores Takayanagi Akane and this is going to be my mental brain barf. Take everything with a grain of salt, if not more. These are my opinions. About Churi’s habits, personality, mental strength. About KII. I might be wrong. I accept that. You may not agree with me. I accept that. I’m not here to argue.

First off, if you’ve been looking at the latest translated blog that Churi has posted, you might have noticed how lengthy it is. On G+, Churi has kept things shorter, but her actually blog post (seen here) is massive in length. This is something that we’ve seen before and, even if we did not know that the post is about Rie and Annya, is a sign that something is really wrong. The ori-KII members Mukaida Manatsu (Manatsu) and Matsumoto Rina (Matsurina) have brought this up before (interview found here).

[Timeline: KII’s Tetsuna stage has ended and the members have entered a rough time in which there are few KII opportunities and a lot of relying on solo work to stay relevant. Churi began posting blog entries about KII’s Union (KIIの団結).]

Manatsu: We were all dealing with our solo works, so we could never be all present. But maybe that’s exactly why she would wrote those entries. Because no matter where they, the are members can read each others blogs.
    So Churi started writing these blogs because it was her way of reaching out to everyone, when she couldn’t do so physically. Her frustration at this time was incredible - things were especially stagnant for KII as a team, and many members were worried that the newest team (E) would take over their fan’s hearts and leave them forgotten. Worse, there were no clear signs of things changing for KII. The length of her blogs is another matter.

Matsurina: You see, Akane-chan is someone who will never say spontaneously when things are hard on her.

Q: Which means you know what she is in her mind through her blog? (laugh)

Manatsu: When she is overwhelmed by the weight of her responsibilities, she suddenly writes very long posts.
    And there we have it. Despite how silly and carefree Churi often appears on camera, with her other members, it’s ridiculous to assume that she therefore feels no burden. It’s not that she doesn’t feel burdened, but that she doesn’t like to admit that she feels burdened. She writes long blog entries to vent because she can’t bring herself to say these things out loud.

Even so, these blogs are pretty rare. Churi lets things build up inside of her until she can’t keep them in anymore (and this makes me worry about her a lot). She hates crying in front of others (seriously crying - not the TV show tears that come out sometimes) and admitting weakness because she’s The Captain. She’s the captain, and her team, her ori-KII, were her kids. New, fresh gens who were looking towards her to take them somewhere. Yes, she had (and, thankfully, still has) Furukawa Airi and Sato Mieko to help her. No doubt, they were and still are great pillars of support for her (we’re missing Ogiso Shiori now, but that’s another story…). But, still, we’ve all seen how the Furuyanagi dynamic is. Furuyanagi is fun and rainbows and that extra energy that Churi sometimes needs to get through the day. The relationship that Churi has with Airin is one of best friends, who live to make each other smile with their stupid antics and stuff. But, as it is for me personally, Churi doesn’t like to cry in front of her best friend. Furuyanagi helps put that genuine smile on Churi’s face, but doesn’t help her unload the weight of her burdens in water. Do you feel me? It seems the other members find it hard to read Churi, to understand how she truly feels about things, but, thankfully, there are at least a couple of people who seem to be able to.

Like… Yokoyama Yui.

I am taking this completely from Churi’s blog entry following the 2012 election. Churi was really hoping to enter senbatsu, following the lead of the WMatsui force, but fell short. On stage, she smiled. A lot of members from KII and SKE48 in general were able to rank in 2012, and so she smiled. She smiled and was grateful on stage because she was happy for the team, for the group. For herself though, she was sad - but she didn’t feel like she was allowed to be sad. The next day, she wrote another long blog entry (translated here).

Yesterday, not a single tear dropped
    but, it’s not because I couldn’t cry
    Rather, it’s because so many SKE48 members who entered
    were smiling and very happy
    (…) that’s why
    I was unable to say how I really felt
    She wanted to cry. She wanted to admit that she was feeling sad, disappointed, inferior. But she didn’t want to be that person, that person who brings the whole mood down. We’ve all been there, I’m sure. There was someone who was able to see through her smiles and call her out, honestly. It was Yokoyama Yui. As a side note, as random as this friendship might seem, it’s actually not that random. They were both undergirls and are both known for being extremely friendly and approachable. They don’t get to see each other often, but when they do, they always take pictures together. In her 1/149 making of video, Churi chose Yui as the person she’d want to date first. I’m sure that this was a long overdue meeting. In the same entry, on the same day - one day after the election:

I met Yokoyama Yui-chan after a long while.
    When we hugged, she comforted me by patting my back.
    “You’re frustrated,” she said.
    Hugged me
    and patted my head gently.

I was unable to stop my tears.

(…) I, who rarely let the members see this weak side of me,
    was seen through
    by Yui-chan

I’m happy
    Yui was able to see past Churi’s defenses and call her out right away. You’re frustrated. Even such small words were enough, and being confronted like that with the reality of her own feelings - it made Churi happy. Right now, Churi does open up sometimes to people like Airin and Rena. I, as a fan, get happy when I see things like this, like she’s opening up and like she’s making things less difficult for herself. Still, I wish that there were more people like Yui around, who could, rather than waiting for her to open up, would be able to just read her honestly and make the burden less for her. The ori-KII members were extremely hesitant to approach Churi and make her open up, partly because a lot of them were just kids.

As a captain, Churi is great. As a leader, Churi is great. As an individual, she struggles with being selfish enough to ask for attention and help.

Churi has been fading recently. This, ironically enough seems to have a lot to do with the growth of ori-KII as a team. The team that Churi put everything in to to promote at every chance she could has had a lot of up-and-coming members who were able to pull the weight of KII alongside her. This meant that KII as a team became more popular but Churi, as an individual, less. She was no longer “needed” to be the KII representative when other members like Hata Shawako, Ogiso Shiori, Mukaida Manatsu, and Furukawa Airi were being recognized too. Ishida Anna was given a concurrent position and from there, she too grew.

I had thought, for a month or two before the SKE team shuffle took place, that Churi was losing her spark. She was realizing that the other members of KII no longer needed her to speak up for them - that they were growing up. Mukaida Manatsu’s fans were pulling her (and her unit) up the rankings. Ishida Anna, who used to so fondly call Churi Akane-mama, was suddenly too busy to see Churi. Churi posted, “I miss Anna.” and Anna gave promise that they would go eat together again soon. I think Churi felt that she was losing the bonds she had made with her team-mates - with her kids.

And then the team shuffle happened, and they took most of those same up-and-comings and gave them to team S.

Change is upon SKE48. I was hoping that a new KII would give Churi the energy to get back into her groove, to find her team again and her spirit again and take off from there. I was hoping that she, given new faces, would find her footing again as a leader and be able to come back strong. It’s obvious that she was hoping for this same thing, since she approached the original shuffle announcement with such optimism. But the way things have started for the new KII with Fujimon’s graduation announcement and Rie’s concurrent membership cancelled, the addition of Oba Mina… It’s a rough start for the new KII, and it’s no wonder that Churi has gone back to long blog entries. It’s all too much for her.

It’s a rough start, but I think that she can do it. She’s got her great pillars by her side, Airin and Neesan. I’m worried, but I have hope. ori-KII was my oshi team without a doubt, and I was devastated to see them part ways, but all is not lost. Akane-mama can come back from this, KII can come back from this, and we’ll see that KII can recover.

TLDR; I have a lot of hope for new KII. I’m grateful that they didn’t take Airin and Neesan away from Churi. I wish she would open up more. I wish I didn’t worry about her so much. I’ll keep supporting Churi for as long as I can in any way I can. I hope she can recover from the stress she’s under now. I hope that she can come back stronger, pulling the new KII with her.

Finally… I hope she doesn’t graduate this year.

That’s all. Thanks for reading.

Source:
    http://arupakas.tumblr.com/post/49313072226

6. souji808

souji808 Kenkyuusei

^a girls bond with each other is sure tight [angel] captains responsibility hmmmm...i really adore churi so much :blush:

7. oddball

oddball Member

I really do think it's amazing that with all the thinks that can happen to a Team that you can still find a Captain who cares about it as much as Churi does, it's a great testament to her that she is still so caring and responsible for KII <3

8. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

i think KII is Churi and Churi is KII. Her cares to the teams is uncountable [hehe]
    I hope she could teach and work together with minarun :)

9. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

Just looking on tumblr, that Airin's pair on Manazashi is ............. CHURI!
    Waw, she even have to fill in the empty position that Rie leave before.

Furuyanagi is everywhere :D

10. amoya

amoya Kenkyuusei

anyway guys.. does anyone here know where to collect pics from Tokyo FM ? takayanagi akane no anmoku no ryokai ?

11. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATsWPGRvAZ8[/yt]

how could she promote herself with that outfit ? :D

12. souji808

souji808 Kenkyuusei

:cute: GEE WOW i feel the nature is right by my side :cute: its not that i don't like her outfit but how can she able to promote more (energeticlyerly) like she use the bird costume and the bird and the first part :fp: but anyways all she wear is still good to her personality she is still so cute :blush: i hope she sell her birdie costume in ebay :^O^:

13. amoya

amoya Kenkyuusei

wow looks like u gonna buy that costume if it ebay really sell it :D

14. souji808

souji808 Kenkyuusei

^ Sure! :blush: But i will not wear though just a (little?) decoration for my little birds in my room :^^;: its kind of embarrassing wearing a bird costume like a guy like me Hehe :D

What will happen if airi is gone in SKE? i mean is what will happen if churi's best friend is gone? i will never see this picture ever again. i really love both of them especially :blush:
    [​IMG]

15. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

Furuyanagi won't gone i think since KII needs churi and airin. Both couldn't be separated, even the team shuffles :D

16. amoya

amoya Kenkyuusei

been wondering bout this..

does anyone here know how to search pics from baidu?? its the fastest source i heard

17. oddball

oddball Member

Well the day will sadly come at some point but I do not think that it will be in the very near future, I think they both have things they still need to to in SKE.....

18. souji808

souji808 Kenkyuusei

^that will be sad if she announce her graduation tomorrow :lol: just joking i don't want furuyanagi gone even team shuffle if they're both S or E but they're both still K2 so it may take a long while before furuyanagi combi is gone

is that true that churi is a voice actress in dynasty warriors 8? i open my email accounts and a news just said blah blah blah about dynasty warriors 8 and akane takayanagi a SKE48 member is a voice actress (i did'nt much open my email account but i know there is a dynasty warriors 8 is coming out this year)

19. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

20. oddball

oddball Member

Yeah she was promoting the game but I don't think she did any voice work or anything for it, just the promotion......