[GOODS] Milky's 1st Solo DVD/Blu-ray [Miruneko] (13/07/02)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by ithebigc, Apr 25, 2013.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Watanabe Miyuki's 1st Solo DVD/Blu-ray [Miruneko]

[​IMG]

"Miru" comes from her nickname Mirukii, which we romanize to Milky, and "neko" means cat. So Milky will be cat like, I guess :blush:

Release Date: July 2, 2013

MSRP: 3990 yen (Blu-ray), 2940 yen (DVD)

Contents:
    - Photobook Mirukami's Making Of Film + Special Footage (87 min)
    - Audio Commentary track by Milky
    - A3 size (420 x 297 mm or 16.5 x 11.7 in) original reversible poster - Blu-ray only
    - 1 original photo (out of 3 kinds) - DVD only

Where to Buy (Blu-ray):
    Amazon Japan, 2953 yen
    CDJapan, 3800 yen

Where to Buy (DVD):
    Amazon Japan, 2176 yen
    CDJapan, 2800 yen

Preview Video:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTTjOh_rJ_E[/yt]

2. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
  3. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Re: [GOODS] Milky's 1st Solo DVD/Blu-ray [Miruneko] (13/07/0

I was thinking that she is going to release an IV unrelated to her PB, but it's only the footages of it. Anyway, this "Miru Neko” DVD/Blu Ray will going on sale on July 2nd .

[​IMG]

4. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez

Milky always enjoy everthing she does. And she always being herself. I really love this girls..

5. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc

I thought this was worthy enough of its own thread, so I made an OP for it to make everything clearer and have all the info in one post. I couldn't merge the posts from the old topic without messing up the order of the posts (since joooooooooe, Nyanholic and OSR48 all had earlier timestamps than me) so I had to make new posts, change the poster of all of them and copy and paste the earlier posts over before deleting the old ones.

Anyways, yessssssssssss! I haven't been able to enjoy a solo video since Acchan's first Muboubi, and that was all the way back in 2009. For some reason, the 48 group just stopped releasing these with every solo photobook release, so I'm super happy to see that they're doing one for Milky's photobook, even if it's very late for some reason. If anyone, Milky is a person that must been seen and heard to appreciate her true self. She looks great in pictures all the time, but you're not going to get fished just looking at pictures. :awesome:

Just watching that video....oh man, I want this NOW :blush: So much Milky being Milky in one video :blush: Blu-ray for sure. Also, since they presumably filmed all of it around the time of her photobook (except maybe whatever special footage they're talking about) I wonder what's the reason for a half a year delay between her photobook and DVD/Blu-ray :confused:

6. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

7. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc

Funny, and sad, statistics from youtube regarding the people who watched the preview video: :lol:

Top demographics

Male, 45-54 years
    Male, 35-44 years
    Male, 55-64 years

Somehow, it looks like her audience is way older than intended

8. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

i would like to know how they compose those statistics. it seems really unreliable.

like if i watch it, how do they know my demographic?
    what if someone uses their dad's computer?
    and mobile phones?

and then if you think about it, those statistics might be reliable in the US where they know their average user and can tailor the information gathering tool to how people in the US live, but in Japan? hmm.

ah well

9. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez

The statistic is :D How do youtube know my age? I even don't have youtube account..is it possible to know someone's age by his computer IP address? LOL..

10. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc

I would expect the data to be compiled from those who are logged onto a Google account of any kind while watching the video. So whether that's normal Google, Google Calendar, Gmail, Youtube, G+, Google Doc, there's so many Google services that probably a good amount of the users are logged into their account on their computer or phone while using Youtube. You're required to provide your birthdate before making a Google account, so it's not really that farfetched to expect Youtube to know who's been watching the video.

11. tobiko

tobiko Kenkyuusei

Yes region free! Going to get the bluray version then :)
    Why does the price of Amazon and CDJapan differ so much. Guess I have to find out how to order from Amazon [wonder]

12. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc

You order from Amazon Japan the same way that you order from every other regional Amazon. You can also set the language of Amazon Japan to English. Assuming you've used Amazon at least once, you'll have no problem using Amazon Japan, but if you run into any trouble, feel free to send me a PM.

Also, HMV and Amazon Japan always have discounts on their CDs/DVDs/Blu-rays. HMV depends on its promotions, but Amazon Japan always has 26-28% off of its DVDs/Blu-rays, including the concert box sets. That's why 99% of the time I recommend Amazon Japan or HMV over CDJapan as a retailer as long as you're ordering more than one thing at once, because the discounts far outweigh anything CDJapan does. I rarely pay full price for anything nowadays :)

13. Nipponsama

Nipponsama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika

Only if you live in the US. Amazon has a total of 5.812¥ (there is only one shipping option -_-) for the BluRay, CDJ 5.810¥ at the fastest. Slower shipping = even more less.

And you can get big discounts off from CDJ too, if you use your own affiliate link for shopping. The bigger the price (e.g. concerts), the bigger the bonus points you get additional to the affiliate ^^

Ordered mine now :inlove:

14. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc

Well, you never, ever, order only 1 thing at once for any order, assuming that you live abroad. That's horribly inefficient and expensive, no matter what you're aiming for. Because the 48 group has so many releases, doing a major order once every couple months is great and easy. Pack in some CDs (NMB's new single), maybe the Request Hour 2013 Blu-rays that are releasing in March, and Amazon Japan will always have the cheapest shipping because they charge a base 3000 yen for one item and then only 300 yen extra for any item, no matter how heavy. That's especially good for books. On the other hand, HMV frequently has 20% cashbacks, and lately, have even had a 30% cashback on CDs. CDJapan points don't come anywhere near that.

I'll probably pick this up from HMV along with the NMB single as soon as they announce a new promotion. And...maybe wait for HKT to announce their next single, while I'm at it :D

15. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTc3NzkzMDYw.html[/youku]

If loving this girl is forbidden, then I don't want to live anymore.

16. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

I saw that video too but for now, I'm forcing myself to not watch it and wait for the BD to arrive next week :fp: .

Regarding online sites to buy from - for me the one plus for CDJapan is that they're the only one out of those 3 that offers Fedex shipping (I think?). I work during the day and usually I need to leave a note telling the delivery person to leave the box on my front porch, which I hate doing. With Fedex though, I can tell them to deliver the box straight to the local Fedex office, and I can then pick it up as soon as I get off work. CDJapan does usually come out to be the most expensive with shipping factored in though.

EMS shipping for me is the next best thing. Since EMS will work with whatever countries' post service (USPS for America), they just keep the box at their office for me to pick up the next day.

17. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu