[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

hmm... luckily, I've got the ticket for this sunday show. This is interesting, the surprises just keep coming. [party]

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    RESET? with the current J i still against it

Ghaida who is still have to increase her stamina, members who have to still fix their expression and interaction with fans... they got to stop RKJ and focus to the training so they can master a K set list xD

and, who is wiling to sacrifice her self to do the Gorilla moves?

3. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    I think they'll announce the exact date when RIVER will be Release or maybe the date of the National handshake event, for me personally i'm still want to watch RKJ for a moment

4. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Tim j got k setlist? Maube they can but not with their current condition as TMI said, they need to do more physical training, so they can have stamina boost, i don't know if ghaida, cigul, sendy can even survive ^^;

5. HaddadP

HaddadP Kenkyuusei

Just got back from today's theater. Today they sang Kimisuki as the bonus song, and then the KKS told us to watch some video. but instead of video, it's an annoucement. Pajama Drive last performance by trainee will be held at 12.05.2013. and yes. Boku no Taiyou will be the new setlist by the trainee.

6. Havoranger

Havoranger Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yuirii_murayama
    Twitter:
    Havoranger
    full of surprises then [clap]

and what about #DemiKonserJKT48IM3? it's will be next month too? [think]

7. QuezFlow

QuezFlow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    JOT really gives much surprises this year. And JKT48 will be very busy (i hope they're okay).

and i also curious what kind of group is 3rd gen will be :awesome:

KINAL will surely do it. I know she will :lol:

8. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

I think there's a handful of dorky members in team J... I hope they'll take turns..
    IF ONLY, their next setlist will be reset.

9. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    I hope it's not RESET for a more selfish reason; I hate RESET. I find it to be the most boring stage any 48 group has ever put out, the only song I like from it is Seifuku no Resistance (and I'm not terribly wild about that song). I've tried to like it, but I can't. I don't think I've ever been able to sit through the full stage. :lol:

10. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

OH MY GOD JKT Trainees going to perform boku no taiyou. one of my all time favourite stages. I will be flying to Jakarta again on May 25 & 26 and I really wish time would fly faster so I can see the stage!!!! :D

It's a good trade off, Rona Drive for Boku to Rona no Jet Coaster and most important of all LAY DOWN.
    I can't wait to see Rona goyang in front of me when I go back to Indo again!!! [rock]
    It's too much to ask for but I hope I can get front row again please [blush]

11. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I'm curious and a bit worried about Lay Down translation [wonder]

12. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    [rock] [rock] [rock]

I hope they don't wimp out and translate is inaccurately, or worse take it out of the setlist. But it is a pretty... erm... kinky song so I guess I couldn't blame them.

13. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Of course not..there's only 2 possible team T,HKT and JKT (except if TPE will form) so it's either team T and team TII

Boku no taiyou it's a 1st stage of team Himawarigumi (a combination of AKB 1st gen& 2nd gen)

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Everyone have their own opinion, as for me, i love RESET (well, all K setlist)

i presume they will sent the 2 best singer for Higurashi no Koi

and whoever do the Gorilla movesnif RESET is he next setlist, she have to be ready to be teased with the Gorilla nick name

a lof of friend, even one of my sibling, has stated that they wanted to try joining the 3rd gen

ps: my sibling is very cute btw lol. and she loves Takamina

15. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

About Lay Down, It will be most probably "censored". Just like Inochi no tsukaimichi.

16. HaddadP

HaddadP Kenkyuusei

looks like everybody had a diverse opinion about the announcement, eh? I was almost sure that there'll be another page bombing after because of this announcement. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Btw, anybody want to test their luck by embracing the waiting list from 4th until 10th? who knows what kind surprise that'll await there.

17. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I love Lay Down! I constantly wish it comes up during Request Hour...

Ori, Team 4 and Team B:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

More comparison gifs

18. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

Well.. Lay Down is nothing like JKT48 ever performed, both lyric and performance. Untill now JKT48 "darkest song" is still Kuroi Tenshi. I wonder how Lay Down will look like in JKT48. As for lyric, I still think some part will be censored just like Inochi.

19. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Reading the comments on the preview of SNH's Heavy Rotation MV... starting to believe that whole thing about Indonesians being the most hardest / down on themselves, I think believe someone mentioned that to me a while ago.

I'm still holding off on my comments until I see the full version but I don't automatically think it's won against JKT's version like some people suspect.

20. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

About JKT48 Heavy rotation PV, it's not that it's bad or anything. It just feels very outdated.
    There's Cleo, Ochi, and even Fahira for god's sake. I thought they were going to make a remake of Hebirote PV before the release of the album, but I guess I was hoping too much. I just hope RIVER will be cool [rock] [rock]
    Actually, in hebirote PV, Melo don't look so beautiful I say. Maybe it's because of the hairstyle. And I have a Very hard time recognizing Ochi there. Ayana's hair is still curly. Seeing all those, it feels like they have grown up so much since then :)