Takayanagi Akane (Churi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. souji808

souji808 Kenkyuusei

^i thought she is a voice actress in DW8 i'm about to pre-order when the pre-order come out but not anymore...

So Churi really like games... uhh yeah i found some of her photos playing Nintendo DS but i can't find it in my photo album its full of churi photos but i know she is a gamer :blush: and i'm a gamer too

2. amoya

amoya Kenkyuusei

3. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

^

I don't know, i just searching on google and get in the source [hehe]

============

BTW have you seen the churi Blog update ? I just read it on tumblr and she express her feelings toward the general election purpose.

4. amoya

amoya Kenkyuusei

lol yeah its not long time ago..

yeah u can get many info bout churi at toriakane.tumblr.com too

daily update..

5. souji808

souji808 Kenkyuusei

^ i sometimes visit that site everytime i am bored opening my gmail like how i visit ameba blog

6. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

My only hope for this 12th single is......

Churi back to 3rd position. :awesome:

7. souji808

souji808 Kenkyuusei

^ 1st postion:^O^:

i thought churi will get a front picture in choco no dorei cover in type C ....

8. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I really feel Churi has a chance to move up in the election this year. Especially since there were so many graduations, so that could gain her some new fans! With Sayaka Akimoto not in the election, I feel she can at least make it in the top 20 now. :)

9. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

Well what i'm afraid of is only the member from other sister group. Aaah~ let me be wrong since her fans keep solid. Proved on her G+ will quick reaching 500 comments :D

I hope so, since choco no dorei, she's behind rie. I hope minarun didn't take over what churi should be placed. Give churi 3rd please [clap]

10. sugarfall

sugarfall Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    I hope Churi go back to 3rd position. I was kinda pissed when Rie take her 3rd position. Even tough back then she wasn't my favorite (now I really like her) and Rie one of my favorite. She deserve this position.
    By the way I dunno about her gaining rank in the election, seem like the management didn't really push her that much. Still I will be really happy if she can gain some rank. <3

11. oddball

oddball Member

Hmm I wonder if she will, what with then seeming pushing on Yuria and some of the younger girls too, it's going to be tough for her I think in all honesty, not that I don't think she won't still be a big part of SKE because she will but that 3rd position.... Well I suppose we will see but I'm not certain she will be......

12. amoya

amoya Kenkyuusei

i really hope that Churi would make it to top 20 too (or even senbatsu) but with situation right now

(ske younger member got pushed) and Churi hasnt did anything that would push her a lot imo

well yeah a lot of thing happen in this early year for Churi.. such as penguin navi *if i not mistaken its 2013 / near end of 2012

and also now she's hosting Tokyo FM, but i think that its not enough.. is it that hard to get pushed in her age?

btw does anyone here saw Girls vol 38 scan yet?

13. soratatsuo

soratatsuo Kenkyuusei

she caught my attention lately :inlove:

14. oddball

oddball Member

Hmm not sure about the scan I'm afraid.....

As for her ranking, well top 20 would be great but it might be too much however much we may want it, still I would hope that she can have something similar to last year ranking wise and all being said an done that is not all bad......

15. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

You know, my only hope is she'll make as UG center [hehe]

16. amoya

amoya Kenkyuusei

tbh im really expect a lot from her rank this hear..

dont u guys think that this year is the right timing for her to rise?

well.. im voting a lot for her this year..

all the best for our Churi

17. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I feel this is her best shot to get close to senbatsu. It's her year if she ever needed a push, but I'm not able to give her many votes unfortunately. Even if she ranks in the same spot, I would feel good knowing I supported her, and that when she looks at her votes, she will realize her fans stood behind her and tried their best. If it's her last election like she says, then at least she can feel accomplished having so many fans who recognize her efforts. To be honest, Churi doesn't need the election to prove anything, as it's mostly about AKB, and doesn't reflect the sense of unity, dedication, and leadership that has made her into one of the 48 family's greatest captains.

18. amoya

amoya Kenkyuusei

yeah i think the same that this year is the best chance to get close to senbatsu~

sorry to say this.. but tbh i dont think that this year she could make it, after did some prediction i think Churi will be around rank 19-20

but yeah the only thing we could do is trying our best :) i made some promise with my friends IF Churi got into senbatsu lol

19. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

lol, haha what promises ?

All the best for our dearest captain [clap]

BTW, looks like churi already a bit closer to Minarun right ?

20. amoya

amoya Kenkyuusei

lol its a secret :p if Churi got into senbatsu i'll tell u guys lol

hmm.. i think Churi did her best to get close as possible..

hope minarun wont get away fast from KII like rie, it makes our Churi sad >.<