Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Jumpshot Sayonara Crawl with Yui.
    [​IMG]

2. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    wow great picture! I love this. Thanks for the share! :)

3. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL1Tux9RgBY[/yt]

Announcement: Sashihara will produce Matsumura Kaori's solo debut single

Not sure if she has experience in making one.

4. boardgamegeek

boardgamegeek Kenkyuusei

wow are u serious? Sasshi's reputation is on the line for this CD......hope it sell well

Sasshi-P FTW :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

5. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Honestly I've stopped thinking of Sasshi as an idol a while ago. She is much more of a talent and seems even more comfortable MCing and playing the boss than performing as an idol. I think she's beyond the term 'idol' now.

I don't think Sasshi's being pressured into all this management stuff. She's produced idol events before so she does have some experience. Co-theater manager is another good way to give her experience. Honestly, if you're going to be a 'talent' like she's obviously already evolved into, the more experience in different things in the business you have the more relevant you will be able to stay. So even if she eventually has to/wants to stop MCing shows and being in the forefront, she will still have her experience being a producer to fall back on. It adds color to her resume. It's a really good thing for her and something she probably does need if she wants to keep walking the path she's on right now.

This is even bigger than just a push from management, the stuff they're giving her to do now in the 48 group is really major stuff. Sasshi fans should be ecstatic. You may think it's just background stuff but it's really way more than that. She's being groomed to be something above merely an idol or a solo artist or what have you. And she seems to have the talent and drive to accomplish that. Sasshi is kind of amazing, really.

6. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I wonder what that means "produce solo"? does Sasshi have a say on the song and lyrics? the style of music video? What and how to promote the solo?

Anyway, i hope it is a success for Sasshi.

7. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Word!
    And remember, she did produce Yubi Matsuri and many other little things and events in Hakata. It's on her SasshiP corner on Tamariba.

8. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    All of these experinces will really build her future in this industry. But I am really worried about her health. Although she's perfectly healthy now, but with the stress and fatigue, it's not impossible for her to get sick. I hope not :(

Don't you ink she has too much responsibility and work? She's a producer, a manager, a member and an entertainer. She travels hakata to tokyo and vice versa, has 3 regular shows (iitomo, akb eizo, odekake) and some local shows in fukuoka and guestings in some shows, attends to events and having concerts and having her as MC. That's quite a lot and Im really worried about her health. I hope she doesnt push herself too much.

9. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sashihara Rino

Wota First. Idol, producer, theater manager, announcer second.
    =D

10. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

There are quite a few girls who have similar to this workload (many of the kami members for instance), but I'm pretty sure they can't be forced into doing something, they do have to say "okay I'll do it", so their workload is probably at least partly a product of their own desires. If Sasshi's doing all that stuff it just means that she wants to. Better to do it while you're young and resilient after all. Plus, Sasshi seems healthy as a horse :^O^: I haven't once worried about her lol. In fact, I have yet to see her lose her insane energy level (unlike some members with high workload who have obviously been impacted by it in the past).

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Actually thats a good point, I've never once heard her complain about fatigue let alone drop out of any events because of it.

This production gig is just yet another string to her bow. She's already produced that idol event and written lyrics for her songs and if you watch the sidelines of the last Kouhaku event you can see that Sasshi pretty much organized Mariko's team and they won the event pretty easily due to the smarter use of the talent available on her team. Before the event loads of people said "oh, white team has Yukirin and Mayuyu and blah blah blah, they'll win easily" only for it to be the other way around. Perhaps Aki-P has found his successor after all lol. Seriously though, she's at the age now when she needs to be planning for her post-idol career. it looks like she's being tested to prove her mettle.

On a completely different note, if anyone missed this because they don't read Mio's thread there was a nice Sasshi/Mio interview in UTB issue 214, kindly translated by dreamingpebbles

Interviewer: It's been about half a year since the 2nd generation was introduced. Sashihara-san, from the very beginning Tashima (Meru) got noticed because she was often in the newspapers, but when did you first notice Tomonaga-san?

Sashihara: I met the second generation when I went to their introduction event, but I really took notice of her at the time of the rehearsals for Hatsukoi Butterfly. People were saying that there was this girl who looked like Acchan (Maeda Atsuko).

Interviewer: Is that so?

Sashihara: Because she looked like Acchan in the official pictures. But when we first met I didn't see the resemblance. At the time of the rehearsals for Hatsukoi Butterfly... she kept crying a lot.

Tomonaga: I always cry during dance rehearsals...

Interviewer: Why is that?

Tomonaga: It's frustrating because I can't dance.

Interviewer: Dancing isn't really your strong point, is it?

Tomonaga: No, I'm really bad at it (in a voice that seems to vanish).

Sashihara: It's odd, the way she dances. But it's cute! She's the cutest one now. She's my favorite!

Interviewer: You're speaking very enthusiastically (laughs).

Sashihara: I really came to like her, that's why she seems so cute to me. Isn't that right, Mioten?

Interviewer: Mioten?

Sashihara: Mio-chan is an angel, that's why "Mioten". [Note: The Japanese word for "angel" is tenshi]

Interviewer: You're really in love huh? To think you've come to like her so much!

Sashihara: That's right. I'm already pushing her a lot!

Interviewer: Then don't say something like that! (laughs) There's a rumor that wherever the 48 group gathers together, you parade Tomonaga-san around and show her off to the AKB48 members. Is that true?

Sashihara: It's true! Mioten is already very famous. It seems she's Milky's favorite now. She's always saying "She's really cool. She's the cutest."

Interviewer: Tomonaga-san, what do you think when you are paraded around like that by Sashihara-san?

Tomonaga: "I must have done something very bad."

Interviewer: Hahahaha!

Sashihara: Mioten! You're still very cute!

Interviewer: What kind of person is Tomonaga-san?

Sashihara: She's a very steady person. An excellent student!

Interviewer: Is that so? Even though she has a soft image?

Sashihara: When Meru or someone else starts making noise, she asks them to be quiet. She's like Sakura. And in hotels she prefers to be in a single room by herself, right?

Interviewer: Don't you feel lonely?

Tomonaga: No, not at all.

Sashihara: She's being surprisingly steady. However... her singing is kind of bad!

Tomonaga: Don't say that!

Sashihara: Her voice is too delicate, so we can't understand what she's saying.

Tomonaga: I try singing, but all that comes out is a monotone recitation... People say that my voice is like a dust cloth being squeezed, or that it vanishes like a candle blowing out.

Interviewer: How can they say that? (tears)

Sashihara: But that's cute!

Interviewer: That's all you say! (laughs) You were chosen for the senbatsu of the debut single. How does it feel to be noticed after such a short time?

Tomonaga: I feel happy, and it's a big chance, so I want to give my best!

Interviewer: What are your plans for the future?

Tomonaga: I still don't really have a dream for the future... So now I want to turn HKT into a worldwide group.

Interviewer: You're talking very big! Sashihara-san, how would you like her to grow up?

Sashihara: I'm fine with the way things are.

Interviewer: No, give her some advice. On how to improve her singing or her dancing or something like that.

Sashihara: It's cute when she cries during the lessons, so I'm fine with that!

Tomonaga: Eeeee.... (half crying)

Its great the way that Sasshi naturally finds the right level at which to interact with each girl and how to showcase them in the right way.

Oh and from the latest photo event....Sasshi's been molesting Aoi again...

Attached Files:

12. chiuchimu

^ Sasshi loves Idols!

13. boardgamegeek

boardgamegeek Kenkyuusei

14. gustaf

gustaf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Oh!! I'm jealous Miotan :p

15. Jeffsquall

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    i love sasshi but i really don't know of whom I am jealous...

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Hope you don't mind I corrected your post :tongue:

17. chiuchimu

I think Sasshi is doing a great job MCing AKB Eizo Center and she will co-mange HKT.

and now, Sashihara Rino to produce SKE48 Matsumura Kaori’s solo debut!

Way to go Sasshi!
    and
    What is AKI-P thinking?

18. Jeffsquall

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    In a interview someone asked aki-p if sashihara was a dumb

then he replied

"Sashihara is not an idiot, she is very smart and she will own kyushu"

I think he knows that she can become a great midia icon, and i think he is right..

In another forum i read a text like this from lordnigelkeavy

"I have an impression that Sashihara has gone to the whole different stage from the rest of AKB members.
    I’m trying to say neither she is better than the rest nor worse than the rest of members, but just want to say she is now playing a different game in a different field."

this is correct.

19. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

True that.. And seeing all the gigs that she has under her belt as an MC, I really don't think anyone can think of someone like that as dumb, or negatively for that matter. And as with what Jeffsquall quoted, that puts Sasshi in a sort of "different" light in a way when you think about it. Well, they're all different, yeah, but when you've seen what Sasshi's gone through and what she's been able to achieve, it's safe to say that she didn't take the normal pro forma route. Well, at least in my eyes that is.

20. chiuchimu

It is what it is.

the others are still on level-1 but Sasshi has moved on to level-3.