Stage [STAGE]JKT48 Team KIII 1st. Stage Boku no Taiyou

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by djt, May 4, 2013.

1. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Re: [STAGE]JKT48 kks gen 2 Boku no Taiyou

welcome to Boku no Taiyou
    [​IMG]
    pict from: Achanation48 ‏@Oshi_AchanJKT48

[​IMG]
    pict from JKT48_Fans JKT48 Fans

2. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan

Full setlist and transaltion

M1.Dreamin Girls
    M2.Run Run Run
    M3.Buah Masa Depan (Mirai no Kajitsu)
    M4. Viva! Hurricane
    M5.Jangan Panggil Aku Idol (Idol Nante Yobanaide)
    M6. Aku, Juliet dan Jet Coaster (Boku to Juliet to Jet Coaster)
    M7.Higurashi no Koi
    M8.Pertahanan dari Cinta (Itoshisa no Defense)
    M9.Bunga Matahari (Himawari)
    M10.Kakak Kelasku (Takeuchi Senpai)
    M11.Dengan Berbagai Alasan (Sonna Konna Wake de)
    M12.Deja Vu
    M13.Apakah Ku Melihat Mentari Senja (Yuuhi wo Miteiru Ka?)
    M14.Lay Down
    M15.BINGO!
    M16.Matahari Milikku (Boku no Taiyou)

3. Arara

Arara Kenkyuusei

you're lucky one!! I plan to watch with my friend, but unfortunately she lose the ticket twice :|
    I got the ticket for saturday :^^;:

4. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Yupi on acchan so yupi is the center of this setlist XD
    Ayen is on Yuko, uh well she's already yuko anyway ^^; and she did great ^^
    Vinny on Sayaka, hmmm nice :D
    today show is .... hmmm good not like shonichi ^^
    they doing great, the song translation is not bad and .... the seifuku is the best seifuku theater setlist ever ^^. it's even more better than AKB one.
    oh and Lay down .... hmm just see with your own eyes ^^ i don't know what should i say ^^; :D

ok here the unit song formation
    jangan panggil aku idol : yupi, Nadila, Kariin, Shinta
    Aku, Juliet dan Jet coster : Ayen, Nat, Acha
    Higurashi no koi : Tata, Ikha
    Pertahanan dai cinta : Noela, Yona, Lidya
    Bunga matahari : Vinny, Hanna, Rachel, Della

5. redranger48

redranger48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika

Today's show was a blast!

Rather than comparing them with Himawari-gumi's version, My mind was already mapped into Team 4's version.
    A quick review :
    1. Ayen's voice in Boku to Juliet to Jet Coaster was stunning. I'm not actually like this song, so I want to check my phone for a bit (Yeah, in JKT48 Theater we can check phone or even twittering lol) but then I heard her voice, it catched my attention for a while, and made me kept staring at their performances. And their (pre-recorded of course) voices are good, Natalia, Acha and Ayen made a good show on stage.

2. Cindvia was cute in Idol Nante Yobanaide. I prefer her version than Paruru's (sorry Paruru's fans, this is subjective opinion, so dont angry with me). Seeing Naomi in this unit was also quite surprising, but she could managed it.

3. Higurashi no Koi.. hmm, loves the translation, loves the song, but I prefer Miyu's than Tata's

4. Noel, Lidya and Yona did well in Itoshisa no Defense. It's like moving all the previous Junjou Shugi's performers but changing Acha/Naomi to Lidya.

5. Himawari. Hmm, my oshimen did quite a good job here. Well it's a biased opinion of course. Hanna and Della also do their part quite well. Rachel's voice was kinda shaken (?) even though I'm quite sure it's pre recorded, but nevertheless didn't do anything wrong.

6. Group songs. Their version of Dreamin Girls are good, but when they did the "kagami.." part, facing the back of the stage without mirrors, it's kinda something. Some of the dancing still need improvement here and there, but I thing with hard work and practice they could solve this. Sonna Konna Wake de and Dejavu.. I love their version. Their rendition of Takeuchi Senpai as Kakak Kelasku (or Kakak Seniorku, i forgot) was a brilliant move, rather than changing the title name to someone's name, Like Redranger Senpai gitu cie apa sih jadi malu kyaha

7. Yuuhi wo miteiru ka. One minus, Two Plus. I'm sure that the translators of the song had tried their best to translate this song. Thank you very much. But it was not really worked on me. Again, my personal preference. The pluses are : Great costume (Like really , it's different from AKB's costume, simpler but I love this one more) and Good performance. Their tempo was still fast-paced, maybe because of the high beat tempo of the previous song, but nevertheless, good.

8. Lay down. I look at my phone when they're doing the song. So I know exactly nothing about their rendition of this song.. Why I did that? Seeing my oshimen in Lay down outfits made my blood circulation to my brain stopped, I decided to look at my phone to prevent any brain damage because she was just-too-freaking-cool-in-that-outfit.

9. My oshimen. She needs to practise more MC-ing. She could learn from Nat and Lydia, they give good MCs usually. Oh and also I'm still pretty sorry for my doubt on you before.

Final verdict : ★★★★✰

PS. This comes from someone who's oshimen is in the team, It might really biased, so don't trust my review, just come and see them with your own eyes.

6. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

ok, wish me luck for tomorrow :^^;:
    looks like I'll be at FX all day tomorrow...

7. anakcerdas

anakcerdas Kenkyuusei

8. redranger48

redranger48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgYiMRTd4yQ[/yt]

For those who want to see the excerpt of the setlist.

Dejavu, rasa sakitnya dirindu

9. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~

Yesterday's show was awesome [rock]
    I also won the ticket for today's show but couldn't make it :^^;:
    Well, at least I watched the shonichi. I really loved the opening, dreamin' girls, I'm not sure but it looked liked they sang it live, and it was really cool. To me, it looked like they sang most songs live, but is that true ? Since my number was called in pretty late and I was at the back, I couldn't see clearly.

Oh yeah, the song I was waiting for the most was Lay Down ! And it was... awesome :drool:
    And that's coming from a girl, don't know what guys will think. But the only problem is that in the beginning since some members are sitting on the floor, we can't really see them. To me, who was at one of the last rows on the back, i actually thought only 3 members were on stage at the beginning :fp:

It's not a problem for the AKB theater, but JKT's stage is flat. And I was really annoyed I couldn't see anything.

10. jingflick

jingflick Kenkyuusei

jot should put something in that song...

11. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

Maybe one day, JOT could renovate the theater and make the stage similiar to the one at AKB's theater. Well when they'll have enough money since I'm pretty sure that'll cost a lot :^^;:

Oh yeah, I found a video about a fan's coverage during yesterday's shonichi
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tuq16BBKiA[/yt]

It wasn't as crowded as Pajadora's senshuuraku but still pretty crowded. Well the theater is always crowded when there's a show anyway :XD:

12. anakcerdas

anakcerdas Kenkyuusei

Me either, I can''t see what the girls are doing when they're laying down.
    In AKB theater, the stage level is rise up, so the girls are actually sitting on the stage.

Haha.. may be they should improvise by adding stools on the back? :D

13. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I'm hoping that JOT will make the stage like that too, since the JKT48 Theater is supposed to be the most sophisticated show in Jakarta

14. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Thats why i love watching the show at standing area. i can see the whole theater ^^. today performance is also good :)

15. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

Re: [STAGE]JKT48 kks/team K Boku no Taiyou

maybe for a week the theater will be fullhouse. btw, i really wanna go. but, yknow lah :^^;:

16. ash

ash Kenkyuusei

how did the audience react to Higurashi no Koi?
    I really want to hear JKT48's version. I've heard their temodemo no namida and it was very good.

I'm a sucker for AKB duet songs, and this one's obviously a great duet song.

17. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

Eh i love this costume :inlove:

[​IMG]

it's Himawari costume, right? or Yuuhi? [wonder]

18. Arara

Arara Kenkyuusei

I watched their first show yesterday and at the end, they played a video about the new setlist, the members' comments about it, and the comments from audience though it was just audio-only. (I think I know 1-2 of them o_o)

and tadaa, at the end of the video was like..."Selangkah menuju Team K? Saksikan perjalanan menuju Team K." or something like that (sorry, I kinda forgot :|)

"one step to Team K"

This is the first time, I watched trainee's theater show so I assume that it was very good :D
    They were like, so talkative during MC XDv and often to shout Sasuuga, Ken666erian, siapalah saya ini, butiran debu etc :)))

and.. Vienny is so adorable :^O^:

19. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

Well kks mc is more warm then team j because they all love to interact with fans, a bit different with team j... Even tough team j mc still better :) but i also can enjoy the kks mc ^^

And yeah vinny is adorable :)

20. aruppa

aruppa Kenkyuusei

It seems Beby, Nabilah, Gaby, and Delima (they reported in their tweets) watching KKS Boku no Taiyou today. Beby is a fan of this setlist since she saw team 4 performed this back last year. I wonder, how is the show today after two days of almost perfect performances. Were they consistent enough? Did they good in MC?

Lol, I think I'm started to worry too much but it's a sign that I started to love them. :blush: