1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 7, 2010.

1. oddball

oddball Member

^

Yeah if only she was a few years younger I'm sure she would end up ruling the roost, or at least being used like Jurina is in AKB singles.....

Still think it's worth going with her sometimes though because she is that damn good!

2. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    wait really?

it was only when takamina hit 19/20 that people really started calling her the de facto leader of akb.

jurina was probably used because she honestly has some idol-defining looks and character. you look at her and you will think that she has superstar talent, she looks great, she acts great.

the big problem is that they put the cart before the horse, entitling her to stuff before people could accept it, so she has a fair amount of haters.

that said, yamamoto is probably the opposite, moving at her own pace. everyone pegged milky/sayaka as the next acchan/takamina or the w-matsuri combo, but i'm pretty sure sayaka exceeded expectations and became the center or ace over milky... not because she was pushed but because she earned it

i have no idea what i'm talking about

i'll go home now

3. lazyedt

lazyedt Kenkyuusei

HAHA!

That book I gave you is so biased. can't believe nmb's singing and dancing were only at 3.
    However, the interview w/ SayaSister was good.

anyway, bottom line.......I wanna see her go solo HA
    Or form a band again, or something like SCANDAL. [rock]

4. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    oh man i still haven't had time to read it

hell

i haven't had time to update my blog recently

5. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

^ book? what? lol.

Anyhow... I did notice something funny.

Milky has a lot of photos together with Mayuyu but almost none with Yuko. Then Sayaka doesn't really have any photos with Mayuyu but she has quite a few with Yuko. And Yuko and Mayuyu are generally rivals for elections. It almost seems like each side is preparing their prodigy [notme]

6. oddball

oddball Member

I mention the age because that is what seems to be the defining factor at the moment over everything else for the "future" of AKB not because I really think she's to old myself or anything like that.

And Yeah I would say Sayaka has gone above and beyond expectations, both as a performer and as a leader (who can forget those posts she wrote about the scandals back in the day)

7. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    well, she's 20

mayuyu and paruru are 19
    yui is 20

it's not out of the question for her to be leading the next gen

then again
    i dislike pushing akb over pushing nmb

it is teppen tottande, not teppen torou...

8. janelleski

janelleski Kenkyuusei

i like this part. because most of the time, the management chooses the girl to be center and sticks with it. the competition for the center will just remain #2 and will be used to hype up the promotions (ex. yuko and acchan). yuko exceeded acchan in every way, but she never earned the center position when acchan is still there. in order for her to be center is to win senbatsu.

yuko is my kami-oshi, but goodness, sayanee is just perfect no? :inlove:

9. lazyedt

lazyedt Kenkyuusei

10. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GENeRGqBFQ[/yt]

The NMB48 movie trailer :inlove:

11. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

Oh jeez Miyuki is leading Sayaka by about 1000 votes on the prelim. I hope all the Sayaka fans toss in all their votes toward the end. I still haven't gotten my CDs yet but I'll be adding 1 vote for her >< lol

12. oddball

oddball Member

^

Yeah it's going to be close between the two of them again I think, still a lot of voting left to go!

A really good start for Sayaka though :inlove:

13. sayanee

sayanee Kenkyuusei

CDJapan just shipped my order [speechless]

Hope to vote for Sayanee soon!

Also: Rumors has it that we might get another solo song from Sayanee.

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Sayanee vs Chili Sauce on JKT48 Mission trailer

Attached Files:

• x.JPG
      x.JPG
      File size:
      14.5 KB
      Views:
  15. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTAeIBkZ348[/yt]

Preview for their new song. Sayaka gets a great solo part at the beginning!!! :inlove:

I gotta say, I'm loving it already.. the song sounds slow and relaxing. I love NMB48 songs a lot in general. I actually had trouble finding songs in other sister groups that I would like :\

16. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Recently, Sayanee blogged and posted a picture of getting to meet her former dance teacher by chance through her work!!
    His name is Gucchon, and he taught her when she was just an elementary school kid.
    If you all recall properly, Sayanee entered a dance school from a very young age.
    And this guy is the man who taught her popping when she was a kid lol.
    [​IMG]

Currently, he's a popping master, and is pretty famous.
    You can get many results just by googling him.

Here are some of his dance videos:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyahSR465sQ[/yt]
    (He's the first guy who dances here)

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZyhryXxaFs[/yt]

And then at his wedding, so cute!
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D06GlIIlHbA[/yt]

Haha just shared cause I think this is all pretty cool!!
    If you want to see more, gucchon has lots of videos on youtube :)
    Man, I wanna see sayanee popping now lol.

Gucchon is crazy awesome, and I think it's amazing sayanee got trained by someone like him at such a young age. And nice they got to see each other again after so long!! [hehe]
    Makes you think what kinda dance school was she even in. lol. sounds pretty epic.
    Also, I don't know what kinda work Sayanee was doing to have been able to meet gucchon again.
    Might be nothing much but still interesting :p

Gucchon tweeted about it too:
    https://twitter.com/gucchon0516

昨日はある撮影で東京まで。 そこで昔教えてた子と遭遇! めっちゃ可愛なっててビックリした。。 マジでちょっとドキッとしたわ〜。 教えてたの小学生の時やもん。 成長って凄いね。 家の子も一瞬なんやろね。

"Yesterday, there was a shooting in Tokyo. There I met a kid I taught from a long time ago! Now she's become really stunningly cute. Seriously, I was a little shocked. When I taught her, she was just a mere elementary school student. She has grown up so amazingly. Now it makes me wonder how the kids at home will turn out."

Sorry my japanese isn't great, so correct me if I'm wrong. He's talking about his own kids at the end I believe since he has children of his own already. lol. Though I could be wrong. (I clearly have no confidence in my Japanese xD)

17. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    oh jeez when you say there was a shooting in tokyo i thought people got shot lolol

i that last line means something like "kids grow up in the blink of an eye"

but damn if sayaka had 1/4th of gucchon's skill that'd be awesome to watch. that first video was cool :D

18. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Oh dear ooops. That happens when a word has double meanings doesn't it? lol.

Ahh but I was wondering why he used "家の子" and what he meant by that? I don't really understand the last line but I kinda went with a guess.

And haha that depends on how much managed to absorb when she just a puny kid :3
    Honestly, I don't think we are really seeing the full extent of Sayanee's abilities. She's not one to flaunt, so I won't be surprised if there's lots more she can do that we are even unaware of :3

19. thrillho

thrillho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Yuko's Blogpost on Sayanee:

I love reading this. What's a Chicchi ? :D

20. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

I personally think Sayaka is the most talented member in all of AKB and its sister groups >_> She has all the looks and all the talent!

And I love how she and Yuko seem like they get along well. They're both powerful leaders.. maybe that's why they attract to each other. Yuko can also hook Sayaka up since Yuko is well connected outside of AKB work ;)