Event / Concert 32nd Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    i know this is a forum but I think he/she stretching that topic is going too far with my comment and calling me bias is not also a proper way to reply so, I replied back with a sarcasm. since that kind of topic about the fans reaction is going too far and going to be nonsense as we replied back and forth with each other again and again and I don't think he's correcting me but he/she is just trying to say what he think is right. and since I have my opinion also I retorted back
    but if I offended someone then I'm sorry.

I don't think SKE48 could outrank AKB48 members again like last year since many 13th Gen are much more recognized now by AKB48 fans. HKT48 like Sakura and Meru are also on the rise now. Sasshi really has an effect on HKT48 earlier rise on popularity than NMB48.

2. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Shibata Aya is borderline SKE senbatsu. She was center for a recent undergirls' song, and she has a good position in the current Team E stage. (Duet with Kimoto Kanon unit, Nagareboshi). Mixi and G+ communities have been gaining a lot of members lately as well. She is known for her large eyes.

Shu is the Team BII ace. Fans are trying to get a BII representative to rank.

3. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    is there a case wherein the wota's of a sister group power vote on a member who they think has the highest chance to rank higher. just like Akicha and Sae now who is the only member of the overseas group to be participating on the election.

4. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Thanks for the forum is up and running again. I've only read a little light on all posts but am surprised that some are taking the preliminary results seriously. It is entirely random. Expected top members has fallen sharply. Akicha is in position 37 but with only 2,000 votes more she becomes 16. There are far too few votes to be able to draw any conclusions about the end result. It's actually a bit ridiculous even to present the results.

5. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

Lol love how Sasshi gets the top whilst Yuko and Mayuyu gets overtaken ( I think this wouldn't last long though, Oshiri wotas still hasn't really rallied up all their votes yet IMO I reckon either one of the oshiri sisters will be top.) It would be funny to see Sasshi get the top position even though she is now a theatre director :D

6. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    seriously, the prelims are so shocking, Sasshi number 1, yes yes yes, please let it be this way, if not Yuko, while everyone is talking about the battle of Yuko-Mayu, Sasshi rised out of nowhere and took the top spot, i want the real election to be like this, with Yuko 2nd and Mayu 3rd.
    anyway, Shibata Ayachan at 8, never expected this, i know she is considered popular, but she never ranked before and beating everyone in ske except the wmatsuis, i sure hope she stays in senbatsu
    my Rena is pretty safe, i'm now power up to keep her in kami-7 and to beat Jurina
    Paruru in Kami-7, i so want this to happen, if not top 10 is good too
    the 1st gen girls, :cry:, they are a must in senbatsu :cry:
    no Amina & Mariyagi, why, why
    Yui top 10 :inlove:
    Sayanee and Milky both senbatsu :inlove:
    Akarin senbatsu, okk, this is kind of weird like ayachan
    now i know who i have to push other than Rena, =>it's Yuko, Kojiharu and Amina, 3 of my top 5 are doing pretty bad, so gotta vote vote vote :inlove:

and seriously MayuMK should stick in the Mayu thread if you are thinking that everything is about Mayu, it annoys sometimes, no offense

7. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    As much as that angers the AKB loyalist in me, that would make a lot of sense.

@ mieniem / flutterbyu: I see I understand now.

I still want more AKB members to rank but that's just me talking :lol:

8. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I've heard discussions of it. Probably for the few HKT girls last year and probably the three randoms (two SKE and 1 NMB isn't it?). Whether they end up ranking (near where they are or at all) is too hard to say because of prelims being so early. This is obviously not counting group aces (WMatsui, Sayanee and Milky) - I don't count HKT because there still seems to be a bit iffy with who is most popular - though their top trio (Haruppi, Meru and Sakura) all are quite 'powerful'

I don't think Sae counts. She didn't do anything (not her fault) in SNH and SNH is still raising up - fans are probably more interested in buying and supporting for their own girls, doubly so now that Sae is concurrent.
    Akicha never really seemed interested in JKT and would only be power voted because of what Harugon said, which I personally think detracts a bit. Don't vote because she said so (of course it holds some sway, due to both groups fans probably wanting more recognition for their own groups), vote because you like a girl

9. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Sasshi getting No.1 would be enough to see many really lose enthusiasm to supporting AKB, (already I grit my teeth to watch anything with her in it), but not so much a big deal with Paruru. But if SKE start to take over too many spots...well that might see current AKB fans give up AKB once the 1st gens leave.

Management might think they are clever in having SKE/HKT in this...but if they are too successful it affects the AKB support. They have already commenced the path of deconstructing the formula that saw AKB become successful.

Will however be nice to see some fresh AKB faces rising up the ranks.

AND will they let Takamina actually fall out of the top group....?

10. rka

rka Senbatsu Stage48 Donor

^^
    Sae will be giving the opportunity to hold a speech during a SNH48 concert in two days. It totally depends on her performance there if she can grab some extra votes.
    That said, Sae was one the most popular members in China anyway before that whole SNH48 mess. There are several Sae fanclubs i learned recently^^.So, there will be chinese votes coming in but because of her own popularity not because of SNH membership.

11. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @MidoriHime Why do you think Akicha wasn't interested i JKT?

12. Fionarei

Fionarei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Compared to Harugon, it kinda showed, and many people seem to think this way as well. I don't know.

13. rka

rka Senbatsu Stage48 Donor

Its not a matter of reality, its a matter of perception.

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

1.5 million in 1st day.
    350k counted in votes.

During ManaGuu's first week, it sold other 500k apart from the 1st day sales... so we can expect the same for this.

That means almost 1.65 million more votes (if everybody uses them) into the election that could change this upside down.

In Sashi's case, I think she'll stay up there. I don't think her wotas are stopping just there. In any case, they'll vote even more cause they see Sashi has a chance.
    So what seemed to be a battle between Mayu and Yuko ended up with Sashi flying over them. :XD:

I don't doubt the usual senbatsu memnbers will go up and stay in senbatsu.
    The unknown SKE/NMB girls? Their wotas are in a full-on mode with them... on the first day, but it's impossible that they are as much as other 1st gen members. So... just relax.

A question.
    Last year preliminary results were announced how long after the single was released/before the election itself? Just to put things into perspective so people can relax a bit. :hehe:

Because it was obvious. :XD:

Also... I wonder how the top girls will react if they indeed go down some spots. I expect a bunch of graduations being announced there. :^O^:

15. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

^^^^I don't mean not interested at all, but compared to Harugon, she's definitely less enthusiastic with the group. She's already cancelled some JKT stuff because of AKB responsibilities - its clear where management and herself want her to be and that won't garner her favour - she won't lose it either; I'm not saying JKT fans won't like her or vote for her, just that people shouldn't expect major votes simply because these girls were exchanged for a while. I'm not saying she didn't like it or didn't want to go either.

Plus, the speculations over her 'true feelings' at TDome when it was announced etc etc. I honestly don't know a huge amount about her, I'm more interested in Sae (speaking of which, nice to see she has foreign fanclubs - hopefully she can get a few more votes!)

16. sjneow

sjneow Kenkyuusei

I simply don't get what's the problem of her ranking number 1 if her fans truly voted her there. Gritting teeth watching her? She works hard and is a great entertainer. She didn't do anything wrong that deserve that kind of emotion being directed to her.

17. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    The problem is, and was, that Akicha has much more to do in Japan than Harugon. Therefore she had to fly back and forth and could not engage herself in JKT as much as Harugon. This is obviously not her choice, It's stables orders.(Stables orders=management orders)

18. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    It's been the same thing for a long time, results from the first day and then nothing until the actual results. I think it was only the first year we had midpoint results. Last year the voting period opened on May 22, 2012, 10 am, and closed at June 5th, 3 pm. So this year's election period is actually a little bit longer.

19. eraft

eraft Kenkyuusei

I'm impress with the capabilities of sasshi fans. This is a very impressive 1st count result. All I wish is final result will be different. Having a idol with scandal winning the whole thing just means scandals doesn't matter

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I see. I was checking posts from last year and they all were from May 23rd, but I though they made them later so I was confused. :XD:

Uhmmm, then we may have very funny results ahead. :XD:

I guess this mixed results are from the voting tickets in the theatre editions. Cheaper ballots = more votes for not-so-known girls. Let's see how this fares. [hehe]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.