Event / Concert 32nd Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sideralis

sideralis Kenkyuusei

I don't see her as a pure HKT member so I don't find it weird at all, she became famous while being a member of AKB48 Team A so she isn't exactly an outsider :hmm:

2. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    I see what you are saying, but they do allow all 48 groups to compete + graduated members now, so it is fair game. I wonder why they don't just call it the 48 Group Sousenkyo now.

3. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Sasshi and Paruru are the most underrated members of the 48 group. but it also means that they have limitless potential that they can discover. Senbatsu Election is made not just to rank girls but also give opportunity for other members to be a center. so, If Sasshi wins it only means that many fans alike wants to give her a chance to lead an AKB48 SIngle. if majority wants her to win. then so be it. this is also a fan competition not just the members. so, as a fan of Oshiri Sisters I just made my cousin in japan to buy me Sayonara Crawl theater edition. so, I can vote Oshiri SIsters even if it's just 20 votes each. but I wonder if I can still afford some theater edition ver. 2 so I can still vote for NyanNyan and Micchan.

even though Sasshi is an HKT48 member and she represent the said group. I don't think she can share all of her glory to HKT48. since if she won it will be solely about her and the rest of the senbatsu members winners. I don't think fans will be easily influenced if Sasshi wins. I mean the fans choose their oshimen not because of a certain member but because he found something on that girl that he can't find on any member. just like Mayuyu and Yuko.

4. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Hakata is really showing some surprising strength. 8 girls ranked already and one at the top? Seeing these prelim results is only going to show them that their strategy is working so they'll continue with whatever they're doing to get their girls ranked. Something they SHOULD have done last year but they're now making up for this year fully charged. If this is the power they have, then I wouldn't doubt for a minute Sasshi could actually win this thing with the combined might of her casual/TV fanbase, the Hakata fanbase, and her own overzealous wota. Hell, next year, HKT can probably challenge SKE for number of girls ranked.

@sdn48oshi: But the election has never been AKB exclusive. It's always been open to the AKB "group" which includes SKE, NMB, and HKT. It would actually be far more embarrassing for the sister groups if they NEVER had a member win the election.

@banzaiwota: Choose whoever you want to. Some have old gen oshi they wish to continue to support, others want new gen to rise up so they're supporting them. The decision is yours to make, don't go by what others are doing.

5. eraft

eraft Kenkyuusei

Just vote for ur oshimen. I really do not have to explain this. Do not question ; do not think just vote for your favourite . regardless the rank you know you paid a part.

6. disneyanime91

disneyanime91 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    After an ardous elimination process and a sleepless night of thinking and re-thinking, I have finally entered my votes, and in all honesty, I am at this point really, really thankful for Janken Taikai.

They need more events like that; Janken is so much more fun, light-hearted and entertaining, without all the pressure, stress, drama and emotional baggage that comes with Sousenkyou. Really, I don't know if my heart can take this sort of 'feels barrage' every year.

Heck, I wouldn't mind if the held a Janken Taikai for every one of their singles :XD:

7. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    [align=]on the concert at NIssan Stadium. I want AKB48 to have their own spotlight when they are performing their singles and not the whole 48group with them. it's been a long time since I see them perform as a AKB48 group only not the whole 48group with them. except, of course their last AKB48 only Budokan concert which was not broadcasted live and I still have to wait for the release of that performance
    if they will release it on DVD.I also love the sister groups but even once and one more time I want AKB48 to perform their singles on their own and not look like it's a parade of all 48 group when AKB48 are performing their singles.

AKB48 is the main group since they carry all their sister groups before
    they can stand on their own like SKE48. and they are the pioneer group which made all this sister group possible. but currently right now all those barriers are gone. and with AKB48 Old Gen members impending graduation and AKB48 new gen not living up to their senpai. AKB48 needed all the sister groups aces and center. and potential members that can continue AKB48 for the next upcoming years. so, it's not just AKB48 now but the whole 48group.[/align]

8. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I've never heard about that rule. But regardless, the 48 groups have that rule - if Meetan ranks, its going against those rules and technically isn't fair for the other girls. Regardless of scandal or not, its a breach of the rules. I don't care one way or the other - rules are rules, follow them, but they're human and mostly teenagers.

Though I think you should calm down on the Sasshi hate. We know your opinion, no need to keep repeating yourself.

sdn48oshi Sasshi was originally AKB so there'd be no shame - a huge amount of her supporters will be AKB fans so they are making her get to the top in that scenario. If say, Jurina got it, that'd be a different story as she was a sister group member originally. Though, it should be the 48 group sousenkyo since all groups can enter. Then again, AKB has always been the umbrella group, so it makes sense (though I do wish AKB had some AKB only stuff still)

banzaiwota Vote for who you like. Which member stands out to you the most? Who makes you smile the most? Who do you wish has the most success? Old gen and new gen can get blurry, especially when you start calling Mayu new gen. Do you go on actual generations and/or ages or do you talk about up and coming girls? Vote for who you like.

MayuMK30048 Why do you keep saying Sasshi and Paruru are underrated? They're some of the most popular and well known even out of AKB. They may not have the most skills and have a fair few more haters than other members, but they certainly aren't underrated. People probably just don't care to know more about them.

9. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

I been over analyzing this way too much but decided to just spread my votes. I don't have enough votes to make a huge diff by power voting so just going to vote for my top 10 fav girls and spread my ballet. Almost half of the girls I'm voting for didn't even make prelims though. :yikes:

10. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    @MidoriHime
    for me Sasshi and Paruru are underrated since many fans think that they are incompetent compared to other senbatsu members and new gen members also. and they have many bashers because many people think they're boring, no talent in singing and dancing. especially Sasshi. many fans hate Sasshi cause they did think she's not that interesting and not that cute also. it's like they don't see anything good about them. that why's they are underrated though they have many fans supporting them.

11. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

I love seeing Sashi MC and host the HKT shows. She is extremely entertaining. I don't even care about her scandal. She can do what or whomever she wants. I just don't want to see her centering AKB48. Will I rage and boycott AKB48 if she wins? Heck no. I'll just vote with my wallet and not buy the single. If Mayuyu wins, I'll buy lots and give them out to my friends and have them all give me funny looks but well worth it.

12. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

.....................umm yeah no I never heard people say Sashi is boring, maybe something like she's not funny or they don't get her jokes but that's different from saying she's boring. Beside alot of people laid off Sashi after the HKT thing. Maybe they're mad about her scandal but they can't deny Sashi help raised HKT.

They're not overrated but that's not the same as underrated.

But man...Sashi are suddenly so relevant after the prelim when I doubt she'll really get that top 3. :lol:

13. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    well, it's your opinion that you found Sasshi funny and interesting but to those who hate her. I don't think they do feel the same way when they see Sasshi doing an MC or on a variety show, many i think are irritated when they see her especially Sasshi's basher.

14. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

I don't find her funny or interesting. I don't care about her. I'm saying that they dislike her but I doubt they consider her actually boring like you put it, maybe they think she's obnoxious but that's not "boring" and majority of the people dislike her do it because she's AkiP's pet + scandal anyway.

And shouldn't we stop talking about her since the mod got pretty annoyed? :^^;:

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

What you want and what yer gonna get are two different things. Its a tough life.

@Bushido - you'll boycott the song if Sasshi is centre hmm? What if its a really good song, isn't boycotting something like that cutting off your nose to spite your face?

16. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Yeah if the single will be good then too bad for those people boycotting it.

17. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

I see where you're coming from. I guess then you'd be able to understand why SKE wotas are power-voting so hard this year - they feel cheated by the 5-dome concert. Nagoya Dome is to SKE as Tokyo Dome was to AKB. It's their biggest dream to perform there as SKE48. But now their first time at Nagoya Dome will instead be a "parade of all 48 group" with their "big sisters".

And yeah, all the sister groups were at Tokyo Dome too, and it definitely felt like a "parade of all 48 group". But at least they exclusively sang AKB songs as I remember, and there weren't any sister group songs at all. So all in all it was still an AKB concert.

18. natlove

natlove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    There are tons of girls I can find on the streets that looks like sasshi in my country.
    It is only funny when ppl make fun if her. I dun see how funny she is alone.
    Mariko, Sayaka or if you want to compare to younger generations sakuratan is more funny than sasshi.
    Sakuratan is naturally cute and funny. She needs no other show gimmick or the usual poking making fun at to make her hilarious.
    I'm really not a fan of sasshi. Sorry.
    I dun think she will win too! So those who are unhappy, cheer up and be optimistic!

19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I've heard that argument before and honestly I think its kind of bogus. AKB48 is the bigger group, of course they are going to play the domes first. When SKE are ready to sell out the Nagoya dome on their own then AKS will let them. But to come off like there's some kind of dishonour in playing there after AKB have played there is completely illogical imo.

Huh? There were a bunch of sister group songs at Tokyo Dome, Nagiichi, Virginity, Parea wo emerald, Kiss datte Hidarikiki

20. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    SKE48 is so tied-up to AKB48 that's why their dream stage are set aside by the management imo.
    yeah, it's a bit unfair but like what I said they're not on their own now. they're like a bundled package now since they even call themselves AKB48 group which means AKB, SKE, NMB, HkT even JKT will be seen with them. they're like a united monopoly 48 group. every 48 group is identical but when it comes to AKB48 they become as one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.