Event / Concert 32nd Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eraft

eraft Kenkyuusei

Kami-Oshi. So you have no regret,

2. adonisklein

adonisklein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    So true, this mindset is everywhere, i think. :^^;:

Even in this forum, when certain member's oshi who wears their oshi as their avatar starting to do some annoying stuff i get this image that it's actually the member who do the annoying stuff, but then i quickly put that thoughts aside haha :^^;:

3. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

what does your heart tell you? Better than asking us [hehe]

I'd vote for my kami oshi if it was me... you like her the most for a reason, right?

4. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    First you should switch your avatar back to Yagami Kumi. Then you should give it to your favorites of each group, cause Yuko won 2 of these things already. :lol:

5. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Considering you've got Yuuko in your sig twice, I'd say vote for her. You'll know you did all you can for her.
    However, I guess it depends who else is your oshi as well. Are you worried for their positions? Yuuko has won and lost - she knows victory and the 'defeat' of second. She's going to get top three regardless.

Who makes you smile the most? Vote for them :)

6. disneyanime91

disneyanime91 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I would say what so many others have already said; follow your heart, whoever makes you smile, your kami-oshi, et cetera, et cetera...

At the end of the day, I guess the most important thing is: 'No Regrets'.
    You can put any amount of thought into your assignment of votes, be it to go all out and place all your support behind your Kami-oshi, or to conservatively help the rest of your favourites across the board to get ranked in Top 64, senbatsu or not, or even to divert votes away from your original plan to account for an unexpected turn of events you failed to consider when making your purchase. But whatever decision you make, make it with a firm, unwavering confidence in yourself and in the member(s) you voted for. Make it with the knowledge that you have done all you have set out to do within your abilities. Make it with the willingness to accept whatever fate may have in store for you and your chosen bets.

NO REGRETS.

7. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    ^Thanks for the replies everyone. I decided to go ahead and help out my oshis in each group. :)

DreamingPebbles, don't worry that won't be the last time I have a Kuumin avatar. [hehe]

8. kaori1

kaori1 Kenkyuusei

Regarding my comment on page 128 about Akicha and Sasshi:
    I said Akicha's HS event in Jakarta is cancelled and I think it's a bad move from her management or AKS (I don't know who exactly determine her schedules) because the news was out so near to the election. I'm Indonesian so I don't know how you guys from overseas can say that JKT fans resent Akicha because she doesn't like it in Indonesia... :fp: or to say that Akicha herself doesn't want to do the HS... I also never think Akicha doesn't like it in Indonesia. In local television, news, etc, they only tell how Akicha like the local food, how Akicha like the fans here, how friendly she is in HS, about her performances, her participation in AKB48 and JKT48. But with the HS cancelled, I don't know if some will be disappointed. Anyway it's NOT that I think the election is rigged or something, but it's unfair for Akicha. I understand that in AKB world, nothing is ever fair. Still, I just want to encourage Akicha's fans to vote for her, support her more to make the management notice her. Or maybe you haven't determined who to give your votes, if you like Akicha and you like to see her in all previous singles she has participated in, you can consider to give her your votes.

Other thing, for my comment about Sasshi's hometown support, I DONT resent her having support from her hometown cos it's their right to support whoever they like. I'm just wondering why other members don't get the same support from their respective hometown. It's not like I know for sure that Sasshi's get more support from the hometown, I just read some comments about the massive support she gets even the major in the town support her or something like that. I haven't so far heard similar news for other members, maybe just my ignorance.... I'm wondering if there is something special about her (she joins politics or supports some causes for the hometown) or about the town (maybe all of them are AKB wotas..).

9. rka

rka Senbatsu Stage48 Donor

^
    Because Sasshi is by far the most popular girl in HKT. By far.
    SKE is a battle between rena and jurina, and at NMB it`s between Sayanee and Milky. Just add those votes together, and you got numbers that are in the same range of Sasshi`s vote.

As a sidenote, i do agree that it was a little bit unfair that the kaigai girls were not allowed to attend the handshakes, because of the theater editions that come with both voting and handshake tix. And i found it was trolling to deny them that event but give them concurrent positions anyway somewhat later. But we kaigai oshis have to remember that there are many, many, many other girls out there that got it a lot worse than them. 4 girls went out, 2 of them really wanted to take that opportunity, but weren´t allowed to, one liked it so much, she will likely stay with her new group until graduation, and the fourth one.....well, at least the general perception was that she was very unwilling to give it a go.
    Akicha will get more indonesian votes than the years before (in contrast to the chinese kaigai members who didnt do anything with the chinese fanbase), and if that is not enough to make up for wota loss in Japan, than its just bad luck for her.

10. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Regarding handshakes, there were events for both foreign groups (Chinese kaigai girls didn't get to attend as it was work, so they got it pretty bad) so there was no need for them to come to regular ones. Additionally, its not really a secret/surprise for them becoming concurrent for both teams again if they are suddenly included in handshakes. There have certainly been more unfair acts than this. Management will always have their faves and its impossible to treat 200+ girls fairly at one time.

11. erinachu

erinachu Kenkyuusei

So I ended to use my votes for the election :
    Yuko Oshima : 4 votes
    Ayaka Umeda : 3 votes
    Miyazawa Sae : 1 vote
    Karen Iwata : 1 vote.

In the end I added more vote for Yuko and Umechan compared to my initial choice. :XD:

12. febriogiring

febriogiring Kenkyuusei

I voted 20 for Paruru. I hope my wallet still has some money inside it.. :p

13. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

that annoying Yasusu said Sashihara 1st day winning :
    "It’s like putting in all your energy in the first lap of a school marathon"

“Of course Yuko is a strong contender. Mayuyu has the potential to win it too. Takamina, Shinoda and Kojima should also be moving up.”

stupid jerk, if he could say this, so what was the purpose of Sousenkyou event? He Saying those statements is like the same with saying that he already know who would be the winner.

I hope his analysis will betray him, so that he never underestimate the wota. everything will never be sure before the designated day.

14. kingmar

kingmar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    As a statement, it also has the potential to draw more votes. One implication is that you would be sufficiently angered enough to buy more votes and try get your oshi over the line. Could draw more Sasshi and Mayuyu votes with a comment like that.

15. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Haven't many people here said the same thing? And he isn't wrong - he's completely right, everyone else does have potential. He isn't say he hopes she loses or anything, just that people shouldn't take it as a clear win. He's saying, that for Sasshi to win, her wotas need to be prepared and keep up the effort lest they be overtaken.

16. Ringo

Ringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    naganoserika
    Exactly. Lots of people here have said that other girls' wotas will be voting a lot more now, so if Sasshi's wota don't keep up she won't win. Maybe PucuCuang hasn't read this thread :^^;:

On the other hand, reading the conspiracy theories from several pages back, it seems like some people have a really hard time accepting that their oshi isn't as popular as previously or as other girls. But blaming management for pushing other girls is just unfair, since Akicha, like many others, has been pushed by management before as well.

17. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I really don't get it at all. How can you honestly expect that your favourite, out of 200+ girls, is the most popular? And really, sousenkyo doesn't account for popularity - it shows who has people who are willing to throw the most money in their favour. Its like a bet of sorts, a bit of bragging rights that your oshi wins, I guess.

But yeah, all girls can't be treated fairly and I'm sure most of us have experienced that as well in daily life. Too bad, so sad, suck it up. They have made it into not only Japan's biggest acts of the decade, but their also bringing more and more world notice to them via awards and stuff like guiness world records. Just be happy that your oshi is happy and doing what she loves. If she has fans, what does it matter if they're five or five hundred thousand? Yes, we all want them to be loved by everyone but if you keep trying to make me drink green tea when I don't like it, I'm going to be even more resentful.

Oh wotas...

18. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Oouch. Wrong forum. :^^;:

19. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I'm starting to get interested. So Akicha has been equally pushed as Paruru? Must have been before my time as AKB fan. Can someone show me a link to a video where Akicha's center for senbatsu even though she was UG?

20. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

The word 'equal' was not used. Paruru was also not mentioned. Management pushes heaps of girls, and they aren't always successful and the girls who are successful usually end up with a bunch of antis too (which would also piss you off). Take off your Akicha glasses please, unless you have something interesting to say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.