[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. sahacing

sahacing Kenkyuusei

seriously around 300k? wow

2. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    LOL. But it's sounds way too exspensive, no?
    And you seems know much about that girlband, didn't you? :awesome:

3. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    I wonder how many sales do they get..
    With that price, I think i better pirate.

4. sahacing

sahacing Kenkyuusei

yes indeed, because I dont need the stationery that much :^O^:

5. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

and Cherrybelle also has it's own special section in Disctarra(it's because their label is Catz record is related to Disctarra). I saw the Limited Edition box once at Disctarra Grand Indonesia, and it's huge. I don't know what kind of bonus they give, but it almost the same as Diablo 3 Box.

6. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    So big :eek:
    Anyway, for everyone who use Pazia's smoking area, remember that this day is World No Tobacco Day.
    Also, it helps because when I came to theater, Pazia smells like tobacco and I can smell it even before entering.

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    yeah one of my cousin was an ex Cherrybelle hardcore fans. she still geeting the mewest info abt them tho
    i even had to accompany her into an Cherrybelle live once and takes some shots for her

yeah kinda ironic that i had never once seen JKT live abut stands in the front line of an cherrybelle live indeed

btw the box includes face cleaner, pencils, pens, rubbers, ruler, stationery rofl

8. jingflick

jingflick Kenkyuusei

i wanna asking something.. why i still don't get ticket result this sunday?? usually if i bid RKJ, the result will come out friday afternoon.. it's different for trainee??

9. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

^are you watching the BnT this sunday? Are you using OFC or GEN ticket? if OFC, it should be arrived on wednesday, because I've already got mine. If GEN, you should already have it today around 11.00 - 12.00.

Check your account on the official website, the status should be clear there wether, win or lose.

10. jingflick

jingflick Kenkyuusei

yes, i'm booking BnT this sunday with gen ticket... i already double checked the site.. still not know if i win or lose.. i still can cancel my ticket... i know usualy the result will come out at afternoon.. i am just curious if the procedure a little different with tim J, but it's seems no

11. HaddadP

HaddadP Kenkyuusei

^ I guess it's for everyone who reserve for Sunday, I also reserve for Sunday performance and still haven't got the result.

Btw, anybody finally got their hands on the new OGB yet? what are the bonus?

12. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

I saw some of the bonus on twitter, they were : moment card(it's just a PP, with a different name) and random huge poster.

13. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Official, doing it again.

14. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    Possibly, they have another thing to do in the morning. Hopefully, they will still attend the HS.

Suddenly cancelling HS in D-1 is kinda inappropriate.

Anyway, who will come to the battlefield tomorrow? Perhaps we could arrange a meet up between Stage48 dwellers :hehe:

15. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

PHOTOPACK?? GOTTA BUY THIS ONE!!!

16. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    [​IMG]
    Found a quick scan uploaded to instagram...

Never realized it before but they have a sort of similar look, tall... and eye smile queens (along with Ikha).

17. aruppa

aruppa Kenkyuusei

I can't imagine how hard it is to gather all 51 members in one day and synchronizes their schedule. So, I can still forgive the cancellation for sign event since the girl may have another important business instead of being in f(x) all day long. Good thing, JOT prioritizes HS above other events so we can only hear 2 cancellation (or reschedule).

And new OGB, from a lot of pictures I've got across my timeline, it's really worth to buy. The paper and photo editing quality, and members expression (and that beach settings!) seems worth 150k. I will wait it touches Gramedia in my city at June 5th. And, did any of you hear what publisher it is in? I hear it is San-Ei Publishing. Did they print it in Japan and fly it here?

I don't know what kind of chaos will happen tomorrow. Be prepare to hear the live reports.

Yeah, but they have difference age. "Auntie" Shanju is 3 years Viny's junior even if it doesn't looks like it [hehe]

and, well, the difference between oppai and pettan. :p

18. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

^Salah fokus..
    Seems like there's a lot thing to "look" forward in this new OGB... I never buy the 1st one because it's already quite outdated when I started this idoling activity.

They'll still sell it on Sunday, right? I am planning to experience my 1st "two shows" this sunday.

19. syncronizes

syncronizes Kenkyuusei

i have 1 ticket HS for mello , so i will come tommorow.
    i want to buy OGB vol2 too. i hope it not like river. the queue is crazy.. [sweat] [sweat]
    can i buy river reguler version too in theather tomorrow ??

20. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

Well, the OGB queue will be crazy since the bonus for the presale is a PHOTOPACK, a LIMITED EDITION PHOTOPACK for god's sake.