Single AKB48 31st [Sayonara Crawl] 13/05/22

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

HMV sells it?!!!! That is new for me, I'll need to look for it for other singles once I get back to States.

But I'm surprised that Hong Kong don't have it's own publisher and press...

I only know that the official shop in Taipei only imports Japanese version for voting singles the rest are all Taiwan version. Though you can easily import Japanese version through local CD shop and plenty of people have connections to get involved in theater lottery...

2. kingmar

kingmar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I was really confused when I pressed play and saw Paruru's face, for a few seconds I thought Eien Pressure was going to start, and that you'd made a mistake lol

3. sjneow

sjneow Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMlvbHxd44k[/yt]

thank god they are finally performing other coupling song :XD:

@Taker

yup, you need to look into HMV Hong Kong to find them online

http://www.hmv.com.hk/

http://www.hmv.com.hk/product/japanese.asp?sku=813072

the name of the single was Chinese-lize :blush: (that does sound weird compared to westernization) so you will have problem finding them if you don't know Chinese

4. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Nice to see a coupling song finally on a TV show - Ricchan push :awesome:

Nice to see Miichan return - even though she wasn't in Flying Get, she got more screen-time than if she was performing [hehe]

5. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Late to the party...but I just received the cds today. My thoughts...
    Sayonara Crawl
    The song is catchy and the PV is very 'summer-ish' and colorful (and a bit ero-ero too :^O^:). Not bad
    Bara no kajitsu
    Boring, nothing new neither in the song nor in the PV.
    Ikiru Koto
    I don't like too much that style and the PV is too dark and depressing.
    How come?
    Who let Tsunku in? I pass.
    Romance kenjuu
    Another song that reminds me of MM instead of AKB, but it's ok (and it strongly reminds me of 'Shoujo wa Manatsu ni Nani wo Suru' too). The PV is simple, but gorgeous. It's a pity that Umechan is the captain but she got little screen time...and ended at the back :( The blond member (Ranran?) ... OMG Yaguchi Mari joined AKB48! [hehe].
    Haste to Waste
    The best for me. The song is catchy (and the lyrics are amazing) and the PV is...perfect. :omg:
    LOVE shugyou
    I haven't listened to it yet.

In general, I believe that perhaps the 'true leaders' of the teams got too much screen time and that many of the songs are more adult and mature of lately...unfortunately. [shake]

6. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Thanks, Chinese wouldn't be an issue for me.

7. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    :( slightly disappointed with the photos i received, i got mio tomonga (normal white uniform), Miyawaki Sakura (in flower bikini (if you can call her's that) uniform) and Jurina (White uniform), I'm willing to trade for Kitahara (bikini), Ayakrin (Bikini), Fujie (Bikini), Kawaea (bikini) & Yuko(bikini). any of those will be good

My thoughts on these songs:

Sayonara Crawl: I love it, always stuck in my head :) , I love the PV aswell :) the song is such a good summer song i like so much better compared to managu and everday. (but ponytail to shushu will always be my favorite)

Bara no Kajitsu: the song really has no affect on me. It has to grow on me i think, i guess i had high expectations since the undergirls have been doing so good lately. The line-up is a little weird but it is always good to mix things up a bit :) , i'll give it time to decide if i like it or not.

Ikiru Koto: Love the song, hate the PV. was half of Team A in the PV :D why????? it was like mayu, takamina and mariko were the only ones who mattered in this pv and it was annoying since team A has many good members but they had milliseconds of exposure compared to those three. there was nothing good about the pv for me. it was a miss for me

How Come: LOVED IT :cute: Team K has just been the definition of awesome since the team shuffle, don't change team K, they're honestly the coolest team right now with the catchiest songs. (I used to be all about Team B :D , still love them) I wish the pv wasn't so weird though. I wish the angle wasn't so weird for the dance shot aswell , i wanted to see who sang which parts. it's aggravating not knowing who sang what [boom] but i still managed to tell when Kitarie and amina sang. Overall my favorite song on this single.

Romance no kenjuu: Song is okay (I'm weird i love Team B's cute songs) i love the pv showed who sang what parts, that is the only reason i watch the pv in the first place. I love shichan dearly but why on earth was she so awkward in the dance shot :fp: , on her solo shots she was owning it but in the dance she looked constipated . Miori shined in this pv too

Haste to Waste: loved it , funny and awesome bundled in one. Is it me or did riichan's voice change? because she sounds different from when she performed at kouhaku.or is it because she's just singing in a lower register then she usually does

8. lovelygirl

lovelygirl Kenkyuusei

I just have some additional thoughts on the pv for Sayonara Crawl. I really do like Mika Ninagawa's sense of color but it seems like that's all she does. All the videos she has directed for AKB generally seem like the same thing, girls having fun surrounded by color. I do love her work though, her photography is to die for. However after viewing the new NMB's summer single(bikini version) it doesn't seem that Sayonara Crawl pops as much. I think the dance portion should not have been filmed on the beach. It's been done for the last 3 summer singles and for the sister groups as well. I liked the background NMB used because it was blue and reminiscent of water, which would have been good for Sayonara Crawl because the choreography seems to be based off synchronized swimming. Also the white sand of the beach seems to not make those flower swimsuits pop as much. I also think some overhead views to see some of the dance would have looked, especially if it does allude to synchronize swimming. I just felt the camerawork was a little bit sporadic and all over the place. I think that night time scene was unnecessary as it was used for part of the first verse and never seen again. I understand that sisterhood was an apparent theme in this video and it seemed the 9 couples of girls were paired in a young generation/old generation fashion. Honestly I'm tired of being teased with this "2nd chapter of AKB" I thought it was fine in Manatsu no sounds good but not it's being dragged out too much for me. Right now I'm not going to get into how I felt about the fashion used for the video. I hope this doesn't sound harsh it's just my opinion. On the plus side I did think the color livened up the song.

9. Delur

Delur Kenkyuusei

Sayonara Cawl: Pretty bland but still catchy, i like sexier bikinis but Bokura no Eureka will suffice :p
    Don't think its title single worthy but nothing else on this single is really title worthy imo

Ikiru koto: Least favourite Team, awful Pv, i personally dont like seedy nightlife... and some of the girls looked slutty, Mayu looked the best ... disappointed in Yui and Takamina

How Come: Great song in the vein of Kurumi to Dialogue and Ruby, glad to see Team K getting it
    Honestly i watched the PV before listening to the song and glad i did, first impression was outstanding
    Love Yuko, Jurina, Tomochin and they looked hella sexy, as did the rest of the team in different locations
    One of my favourite... so much Jurina :inlove: , never get tired of her solo dancing
    Very different kind of PV, I've grown too used to the random engrish it sounds normal now XD
    Myao got like 2 seconds ... :cry: , probably wont be in the next single :cry:

Boring song as usual for B, still better than dog poo song.... Pv was pretty sexy also, Ranran looked amazing in blonde.. should adopt it hehe

Loved Kawaei before the Baka trend but im embracing her new found fame
    Glad Kawaei 'won' it, she's my favourite Kouhai member... and she wasnt faking it! Sashii....
    If your not a Kawaei fan i guess it's not great to listen too (how many songs are made for a single member), but to have a song for one of my oshi's is perfect and the PV is hilarious although I dont like seeing Miichan in it, she's getting irritating trying too hard to win back affection

Kinda sad that Sayonara Crawl will be played at the end of the year like Manatsu T.T

@lovelygirl: i agree, the flower bikinis were nice but nothing on NMB... night time scene useless

10. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

:lol: :lol:
    from now on, the only thing that ricchan could say in MC segment is just "usodarouga!" and nothing else :D :D

11. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

And when her name is called it's "KAWAEI!!!" and repeat... :lol:

12. meimei

meimei Kenkyuusei

My thoughts on the songs finally:

Sayonara Crawl: I disliked it to start off with. It grew on me and now I'm more in neutral position. I don't love it but I hum along to it.

Bara no Kajitsu: My favourite song on the single. Slight biased to Okada Nana and Kojima Mako. I was delighted these two girl get wonderful places in the song. I find myself drawn to Madoka in the PV, that was unexpected. The song is catchy and the pv is bright and pretty. Plus points to me.

Ikiru koto: I like the song and PV is very pretty, personal favourite PV. Out of the team songs I think I prefer this one the most. The lyric isn't groundbreaking, but it is a solid song.

How come: I cannot stand this song. No more to say [sealed]

Romance no kenjuu: I like it as its catchy, and I'm a big Team B fan (after all my top 3 are all team b). It's not the best team song (personally team a) but it is something I have listened to on repeat many time already.

Haste to Waste: I'm still not sure what to think of this. Need more listen to it.

13. Amrai

Amrai Kenkyuusei

Somewhere talking about Sayaka A. and AKB
    I finally have the money to get this single but it seems I'm too late to vote yet again. Well on the bright side the songs are good. I like all the Bsides so I'm trying to decide which version to get.

14. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

EMS shipping or get a voting code off an auction somewhere. Someone here has votes for certain members if you buy stuff from their store, too

15. Amrai

Amrai Kenkyuusei

Somewhere talking about Sayaka A. and AKB
    ^ Don't know why I didn't think of EMS. Well I went ahead and ordered Type K. :)

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    just realized that i posted something on a wrong thread

but me and several other people from Indonesia still haven't got our CD yet. heard that HMV s out of stock. I had already contacted my reseller and asked what he's going to do next but he still haven't answer my message yet

17. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ Might be problem with the customs. My reseller friend is having this problem recently.

18. takatophilip

takatophilip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @toomuchidea
    i have to come to post office and retrieve it myself from the customs. and charged for extra fees.
    if i didnt do this, dunno when they will do it

19. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    I have to say that among all the songs in this single, How Come is the only one that I like. The other songs are meh. I love How Come song. There are some parts in the PV which I think weird, but i don't mind at all. Yuko :drool:

20. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    Akb singing sayonara crawl on Music Japan on May 30?
    anyone have the video?