[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    you got the same thinking as i did
    after all, Melody did once joined a JPN48 song

2. Szilverberg

Szilverberg Kenkyuusei

if such JKT will participate in the AKB sousenkyou not only JKT members who have to commute to Japan, AKB members will also participate because JKT is part of Indonesia, it makes more sense if the AKB is also promoted along with JKT in Indonesia.

it seems JKT cant follow AKB sousenkyou

3. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Me neither, it just struck me as rather hooky and they needed a "sob" story.......... being in JKT is the sob story!

The first generation was mocked by other entertainers, their choreographer got pissed at them because some had such low ability, I think Rica and Ve mention it the First Year DVD. They had the wrong songs played at concerts, got called "gross". But they made it eventually.

Second gen... sorry, the first gen just got there before you and they are rockstars and the fans aren't sure who you are, you're bad dancers (get yelled by the choreographer again - Yona), fan refused to shake your hand. Constantly compared with the first gen and didn't have their own stage or own song until fairly recently. But, we love them now. I love when they perform on TV, they have really differentiated themselves and they have their own appeals.

Third gen is going to go through the same thing, be compared and maybe not liked for some unknown and usually dumb reason.

Being in any of the '48 is the story, they don't need to add anything more to make it dramatic.

Uhh. Now I'm trying to remember back to how many posts I've made about Ghaida...

4. QuezFlow

QuezFlow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    There 4 guests now in this thread.

hello, dear guests :)
    how r you?
    r you outsiders?
    or s48 members whom too lazy to sign in? xD

#peace

EDIT: 8 guests now!

5. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

Well if you're referring to my previous post then sure and me then yeah, sure. I was just saying that saying such a thing is unacceptable even to anyone; and it's bad enough in this case since he's saying it to two well-known idols. It is a sexual harassment and if the two idols want to go through they can easily sue him and win the case (BUT; I HIGHLY DOUBT THE TWO GALS ARE DOING THAT).

Well, just like my post a few pages back:

MNC clearly has a say in all if not most of the stuff JOT does; including new generations' auditions. So yeah, if you want to get in the group, make a drama, and boom you're in. Easy as that.

ROFL I remember I was attending a live event within last year's fasting month and they performed the wrong song. They clearly panicked but they managed. That was awesome and funny at the same time.

Well yeah, but I gotta admit all the members I like didn't have any drama (ie. they don't break their legs) during their audition; so yeah.

EDIT: WHOA JUST REALISED. THIS IS A WALL OF TEXT. BE WARNED.

6. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    And they still manage to do it correctly? Wow, hard to do. If it's me on the stage, I'll just stand there...

wow so crowded
    Users browsing this forum: Buddy P. Sokarijo, IndoPr0, Kiriha, onnyfariz, pig_bird, razgriz1011, Stankovic and 7 guests

7. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

Who is this Kacang Panggang? I totally have no idea.. [speechless]

About JKT's own sousenkyo, I think we should have it. They shouldn't be compared with their Japanese sisters.. Indonesia is a different country with different culture and different fans demography. But then.. Well.. Does that mean JKT should have a sister group here? [hehe]

About drama and stuff.. You should see Viny and Ayen.. They made it without drama. That means, drama does spark attention.. But no way the judges and the fans will neglect quality.

8. syncronizes

syncronizes Kenkyuusei

I'm one of them, just want see what u guys talking about, and too lazy for sign in, lol :^^;:

about JKT own sousenkyo, i don't think is a good idea. at least do it for next 2 - 3 years. in that time JKT already be a solid idol group.

9. Szilverberg

Szilverberg Kenkyuusei

ya like waiting for the ripe fruit so sweet and satisfying when eaten :drool:

10. Kiriha

Kiriha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    bebychaesaraanadila
    The NNA article image circulating on Twitter that supposedly reports Dentsu thinking about an election for JKT48 is somewhat misleading. NNA interviewed the President Director of Dentsu Consultants Indonesia, Yoshihiro Nagai, not the same Dentsu that manages JKT48. The article was more of an overview of the market growth potential for the Dentsu group in Indonesia, so he could be saying things that are not reflective of actual management plans for JKT48.

Although fans might welcome a JKT48 election, it's too premature at this stage because there is little recognition of the individual members in the public. Even if Indonesians are aware of the name JKT48, they are not necessarily aware of the personalities of individual members. This poses an even greater disadvantage for Trainee members who rarely make public appearances. Without widespread personal appeal, the vote would simply be a contest of which member has the largest wota base.

11. ray021

ray021 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Twitter:
    _ray021
    Once upon a time, there was a proverb:
    So, mainly fans will always set the standards as high as team J, and team KIV/trainees wil always be compared. But luckily now they have different songs, so the comparations wont be that harsh.

And for the gen3, they will face harder time than the other two. Always be compared and the fans wont easily admit them. You know, fans in indonesia are rather loyal (ex: peterpan fans, slank or sth else :D )
    JKT's own senbatsu sousenkyo? Not a bad idea, indonesia itself is a BIG country, and with the pace of RIVER's selling, i think it'd just possible. But maybe Aki-P should give JKT members chances to join AKB senbatsu sousenkyo, if they willing to. If they want to do it, they must know surely they can do it.
    And it's our job to support our idol, right? :chuffed:

12. QuezFlow

QuezFlow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    i want that after there r team J, team KIV, and team TII formed, then they can make that election.

(sorry for mess english. I'm sleepy but really want to tell this opinion b4 i forget)
    (i think y'all got the point)

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    from the very start of AKB, 1st and 2nd gen always gets compared while the 3rd gen sometimes got forgotten. admit it, how many 3rd gens do you know?

the same thing, or even worse, will happen to the 3rd gen and esp the 4th gen who will not get a spot in the main JKT formation

14. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

Haruka is a 3rd gen. You can make conclusions by yourself.

15. syncronizes

syncronizes Kenkyuusei

mayuyu is a 3rd gen too.... she going to top now

16. ray021

ray021 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Twitter:
    _ray021
    Well then JOT needs to make another sister group in Indonesia :cute:

17. aruppa

aruppa Kenkyuusei

That is the classic problem in 48 fandom. Recognition is function of performance plus appearance multiplied by time. If it's so easy to get, they won't grow. What they can do is only trying hard to be the best.

18. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @HoneyRoastedPeanuts he's Stage48 admin, you can find him on AKB48/SKE48/NMB48/HKT48 thread :p

Original single first, please! [hehe] well for me, i reaaaaaally want to see JKT48 version of Kouhaku Uta Gassen and air it on tv, way more interesting than senbatsu election IMO :lol: (Ve singing Yokaze no Shiwaza or maybe Kareha no Station :^O^:)

19. HaddadP

HaddadP Kenkyuusei

I think it's still pretty far for JKT to had their own election. IMO, the success they had today still based on three things, Their hardworks, Management's shrewdness, and AKB Popularity. For AKB popularity, one could argue that they're already on the same level as with their seniors and ready to differentiate themselves, but to become "The Real National IDOLs" of Indonesia they still had a very long long long way. For starters, they still hadn't yet penetrated the majority of Indonesia's younger population which made the word "various" an understatement. Not to mention the potential culture clash, in some regions. The day when they had their own election will come for sure, but the road ahead hasn't paved yet.

20. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Sorry if little bit oot, but...
    [​IMG]
    Man, TNI cars are just...
    We need to find 48 JKT lol