STAGE48-INDO

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by taku, May 28, 2011.

1. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

nice idea to move the discussion here [think]

I heard about that too, the "boobs pervert suspect" got some "bogem mentah". is that true? [wonder]
    If it was true, then JOT/the CASS sure is reckless..
    Many people don't like that pervert act, including me, but JOT/CASS don't have to do that. I hope nothing happened...and after this too..

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    i might sounds evil or something, but he deserves it

if these kind of… uh, so called fans that did sexuall harassment only get blacklisted or such. He might did it again, to another poor girl!

he should know the risk before he do that, and he did, so he must accept the risk

3. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    From the discussion that night, I think we can agree that it was wrong... even from the view that he was trying to joke, it got away from him and was super inappropriate... but he did say he was sorry.

The best foot forward is just look at it like it's a lesson: They're still young girls, you wouldn't want someone to do that to your sister, you don't get a 'free pass' because the person is an idol.
    Mistake was made but it's the end, people can learn from this... and girls get to snub him if they want, it's their choice.

But this ^^^^ with JOT, if it was them, that is a little too much to handle.
    I'm not sure how the Japanese office will handle this news - and this has potential to hit the international '48 family audience, if it hasn't already. And it won't be in a positive light.

4. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Oh well... (._.) anyway.. mama? Are you not afraid of Mars people? i heard that there is no mama there.. and they're planning to steal some here on earth...

@ kurisu: Let's hope that the fire is not spreading further than this.

5. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

So you guys lurkers from JKT Threads decided to move a 'specific' discussion here, huh ?
    No wonder it's crowded now here. Usually this is a lone thread, only a few of indonesian guys and gals post here.

--- back to the thing ---

Well tomochin ever experienced a bad thing also in an HS event, right ? A thing where a fan fapped in the bathroom and sticked his jizz into his hand and then shake the girls' hand ..
    What happened next ? I didn't read the full news. And besides, the security and JOT were mean to be firm.
    The guy deserves it, though. A punch - or two is enough. Or a punch plus a warning. No need to extend the problem.

6. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

Exactly what I thought lol.

7. HaddadP

HaddadP Kenkyuusei

:^^;:

Sorry for asking everyone to move the discussion here, since you know, I also want to join all of those gay conversation but don't know where to start :fear: :fear: :fear:

8. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

Chill out no need to ask for some apologies, Immabit happy though this thread is finally alive.
    This is an open-Indonesian thread, though.

9. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Never joined this cause i thought that the topics are hard to join :XD:

I'm not defending the guy, just that i didn't think that JOT would do something like that, if it was really them. He probably did deserve it but violence is never a good solution to a problem. In JOT's case, it would create more problems if the media gets some info on this.

(Again, if JOT really did do it)
    Are there any more witnesses besides the ones IndoPr0 posted here ?

10. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

About that guy, if there's a crazy-overprotective fan that heard him said that word at HS event.... Maybe the reaction will be like the guy who get jealous of cindy's friend that used a picture of her giving cake to Cindy as a twitter profile picture...

11. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

If there was, the reaction would be 100x worse than that random twitter guy, lol.

12. Arara

Arara Kenkyuusei

*speechless*

I think,soon they'll know about the news since twitter (and other community forum, blog, etc---internet related) is really fast to spread anything. the real time info thingy

havent been in this thread for a while, not that im used to post a lot here, ok whocares

13. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

^
    Seriously ? Where did you read that ??

14. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

Well if he did get hit in the face it's almost certain that he'd break his blood vessel.

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    loled with the Mars need Mom joke
    This time JKT vvota has gone wayyy too far

16. aruppa

aruppa Kenkyuusei

And then let me be your son, mama! Ululululu. [rock]

17. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    @ Arara: SERIOUSLY? This guy... just gone too far, and they might lost sense of humanity. :(

18. Arara

Arara Kenkyuusei

btw, I follow that guy on twitter, but forgot his username, not that I want to check his tweets about it tho. but i guess, at least, dont we want to know about his response? no?

I feel bad for them. the guy, JOT and members :cry:
    if he reported the incident to the police, he'd mention JKT, and it would be on the tv news and infotainment.. oh..... no.

19. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Me, too. I'm following this guy quite long. Never though this went that far.

20. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

Jeje tweeted about that guy

‏@jcvanJKT48 7 min
    Heybro be polite please..... :) *sayang gue idol klo buka...behh sini saya ladenin* HAHAHA
    @jcvanJKT48 4 min
    udah lama ga sparing muaythai *kode tgn gatel pengen ngerejeng orang HAHA* udh ah sleep tight all GBU

I knew she was actually mad...