1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

hemm.... JKT vs. Cherrybelle...
    Gigi is B-girl, and Cherly is a great dancer... I teamed up with her at my campus cheer leading contest.

Let's see....it'd probably team J.. they have Beby, and..... I don't know the other.

2. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

I honestly don't get it. It's still JKT48 related; especially since JOT directly is involved in the incident. So I don't see why we should move it to INDO topic as it'd be off topic there.

I also don't get why some of you are on that guy's side. He's a perv. He's an asshole. Honestly if he did get punched, he deserved it, he totally did deserve that punch. It could've been worse for the guy, but a punch (or a few?) was the least he deserved, in my opinion. And a permanent ban as well, obviously.

3. sahacing

sahacing Kenkyuusei

wwwwwwwhhhhaaatttttt they are shooting at Bandung?????????????????? :O

4. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

Anyway; JOT posted that today's the last day OGB's gonna be sold at the theater which also includes signing event ticket. But knowing that JOT's desire of money, I'm sure there will be more OGBs sold on the signing event day, just like the last handshake event where tickets became available and just like the first OGB's signing event where OGBs were sold again on the day of the event. What do you say?

5. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Yeah, unless they run out of it, it'll be sold again :lol:

It's probably a good thing but i don't like it when tell me the night before: no we're not gonna sell anymore cds tomorrow, then at the event they sell cds. If they didn't tell me that i would've brought more money and bought more cds :fp:

Well anyway, as much as i want too, i won't be able to buy another ogb, still haven't recovered from last months spendings :^^;:

6. Arara

Arara Kenkyuusei

dance battle? that's be interesting.

for group dance;
    CB dance is cute and all, i guess?
    but JKT, eventho the songs are cute (about girls romance, etc) the members are dancing with their power so it's somewhat contagious, and affect the audience to feel more about the songs, not only with the lyrics and their cute and pretty faces. and seeing JKT dances makes me feel happy

this thread is always full house,hard to keep up. when I was about to give some comments/opinion, it's somewhat too late because the topic has changed.

Thank you aruppa, I'll read the news on the link you gave me

7. ray021

ray021 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Twitter:
    _ray021
    Dance battle would be.... HOT. 2 of my highschool alma mater will fight then lol
    And 7 guests, i wonder who you are.... members? :drool:

8. aruppa

aruppa Kenkyuusei

Woaa! Dance battle! Some of the Cherrybelle members are real talent. But Beby won't lose to them! [rock]

Is it for group or individual?

9. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    A bit OOT but...

I have a feeling that you're also a student of a certain so-called international university located in the east of Jakarta LOL. (I won't reveal the name but I assume you know what I mean if you're also a student there) :hehe:

10. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~