STAGE48-INDO

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by taku, May 28, 2011.

1. Arara

Arara Kenkyuusei

oh I watched a bit, there was an ex celebrity kid (a presenter I guess, in 90s) who became a transgender right? and I saw a tweet that there were Saskia and Dea Ananda too? cmiiw :)

hmm what's with them? lol

2. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    It was normal, calm thread.... until the gays come :^^;:

3. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    What that JOT guy did is one hundred percent legal. Even if a case being filed, it would've been cleared by the district court as our criminal law recognize rechtvaardigingsgrond. One aspect that was surpressed back then is sacrilegious, and the punch was suppose to meant as a conduct of defense, so nothing is wrong on the JOT side. Let this be a lesson to you VV 0 T 4, you mess with the girls and you gonna get smacked!!!!

and no, it's not evil
    it's called, JUSTICE!

4. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ Just when I thought you were talking seriously Setan Kopik :^^;:

Anyway, using violence isn't right way either so... yeah, glad it's solved.

5. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Woah ! Deddy Corbuzier on Hitam Putih ?? That never happened before ! :XD:

@Stankovic: what do you mean by "the punch was suppose to meant as a conduct of defense" did the other dude throw a punch first or something ?

6. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    I prefer to call it use of force rather than violence :awesome:
    Ya' know violence seems to be understood and related as something negative, use of force is neutral and......frakkin cooler!!!!

As far as I'm concern, no, he didn't
    He didn't have to deliver a punch in the first place to make him legitimate to be punched. The sexual harrassment is suppose to be considered as an 'assault' in rechtvaardigingsgrond, even if it's directed to the other person (in this case the JKT member), it will still be. Therefore, whenever a use of force is made, either a punch, a kick, or a slap, it will be counted as a conduct of defense. One of the objects that was being 'assaulted' is sacrilegious which makes all act as long as it doesn't cause major impact will be totally permitted to be done.

7. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Oohh, okay i get what you mean.

So, if it was brought to court, you think JOT would have the upper hand ?

8. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    absolutely
    I even doubt he got the balls to file a lawsuit actually

9. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

My will to life increased slightly after I read this line of yours, Stan. Awesome.

We'll welcome everyone warmly here, especially if you are a girl. Or a beautiful girl. :^O^:

10. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Exactly. I agree 10000000% with this law-certified Stankobitch. [party]

11. Szilverberg

Szilverberg Kenkyuusei

when someone insults then it can be reported to the police.
    it is different if someone is humiliated and insulted he instead replied that it could not be reported to the police, and when he responded by hitting the man who hit it that will be reported to the police.

saat ada seseorang menghina atau melakukan perbuatan tidak menyenangkan maka bisa dilaporkan ke polisi...
    lain halnya jika ada seseorang yang dihina dan ia malah membalas menghina maka hal itu tidak bisa dilaporkan ke polisi, dan bila ia membalas dengan memukul maka orang yang memukul itu yang akan di laporkan ke polisi...

like that right? :fear:

12. Penguin4444

Penguin4444 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kanekotsugu
    Hello everybody~
    Sorry for interrupting
    I just want to join with other Indonesia fans~

Please be nice to me~ *sungkem*

13. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Hmm..
    Since i haven't seen the incident directly, well.. i can not says who were actually in the right or wrong side.
    But one thing i knew is, the guy and the man who punch the guy is wrong. That's it. [hehe]

No matter how it called.. violance IS violance. There is no justification for that, since Indonesia have Laws, every problem (serious one, like this) should solved by laws. [whew] lolol

@ Penguin4444: Welcome!Enjoy the thread.

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ah! Pengu you finally joined this thread!

15. Penguin4444

Penguin4444 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kanekotsugu
    Thanks~ :)

hahhaha sorry for join late~

16. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    were you on your way to do suicide? [think]

I think I am confident enough to join the SA state bar exam, wooohooo!#%#@! [party]
    just kidding, im not going to join that shit

Dilaporkan bisa, tapi paling ujung"nya cuman dimediasi. Tapi berhubung ini sexual harassment, dan posisi sebagai seorang member JKT itu to some extents berada di atas si penghina, jelas mereka lebih berada di pihak yg diuntungkan.

Seperti yg udah saya jelasin dipage belakang, memukul kembali itu walaupun bukan dia yang dihina itu adalah bentuk reaksi dalam jiwa yang normal, dengan kata lain ada alasan pembenar dan dia bakal dilepaskan dari sanksi pidana

The guy is, the man who punched him is not.
    And yes, I am saying this from the criminal law perspective, what that man did is totally legitimated and in case it was brought to court, the verdict won't be like what you think.

We are not talking about justification here, we are talking about under what circumstances can a thing or two to be considered as actus reus. Law doesn't work that simple like what common people think, we have a system, that is why the whole on going things is called the "legal system".

Through the social aspect what that guy did might be wrong (because every single use of force is considered as violence lol, and one must not do it), but in the legal, his action is legit

17. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

Hoo putnoo guy [rock]

No I was going to be reborn as a devil jin. Nearly.

18. Szilverberg

Szilverberg Kenkyuusei

welcome to the jungle, spartan! [party]

Dilaporkan bisa, tapi paling ujung"nya cuman dimediasi. Tapi berhubung ini sexual harassment, dan posisi sebagai seorang member JKT itu to some extents berada di atas si penghina, jelas mereka lebih berada di pihak yg diuntungkan.

Seperti yg udah saya jelasin dipage belakang, memukul kembali itu walaupun bukan dia yang dihina itu adalah bentuk reaksi dalam jiwa yang normal, dengan kata lain ada alasan pembenar dan dia bakal dilepaskan dari sanksi pidana

alasan pembenar itu saya setuju tapi kalau dilepas dari sanksi pidana sih nggak kayanya, soalnya ada artikel "Dihina, Kakak Ipar Dibalas Bogem" ujungnya malah yang bogem doank yang kena pidana

19. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

lol dont, the systems fucked anyway, u wont be able to do anything!!!111

20. redranger48

redranger48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Welcome to those who newly join this discussion

@Szilverberg
    Alasan pembenar oleh karena Noodweer sih ga bisa dikenakan buat yang mukul. TIndakan noodweer nya harus seketika itu juga , sekonyong-konyong dalam pada saat itu juga, jedanya tidak terlalu lama, juga tidak boleh melampaui batas kewajaran. Kalau udah dibogem satpam sih udah ga bisa masuk Noodweer. cek Ps 48 KUHP.

contoh noodweer : mau dibunuh org pake pisau, saat dia menusukkan pisau itu, anda tangkis dan menusuk ke badan dia, bisa noodweer. kalau melampaui batas kewajaran , misalnya setelah menusukkan pisau itu balik ke badan dia, terus dia cabut dan tusukkan berulang2 ke si pelaku. (kalau ga salah ya kalau salah maaf)

Satpam juga mungkin bisa kena ps 51, karena melakukan perintah jabatan jadi bebas dr hukuman. cuman gw lupa kata dosen soal ini jd sekip aja ga mau ngasih pendapat.