STAGE48-INDO

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by taku, May 28, 2011.

1. aruppa

aruppa Kenkyuusei

^^^
    I want to join this discussion since last night but too sleepy to write. And, just like redranger48 said, (1) the "beater" not at the place when harassment had been done and (2) the action had not been taken immediately.

If that is the case, it can not be called defense but "main hakim". Besides,for me, there are many ways of resolution beside punching everyone that you don't like. If possible, I prefer mediation type to the violent or even lawsuit one.

Lagian gara-gara sibuk ngomongin jalur hukum gegara pemukulan itu malah muncul kasus konyol #wotajalurhukum :fp:

2. Szilverberg

Szilverberg Kenkyuusei

@redranger48
    oh ternyata alasan pembenar self defense gak bisa ya...
    perintah jabatan ya, itu saya nyerah gak ngerti hehehe [hehe]

@aruppa
    This may be what is meant by perfect justice... well maybe :fp:

ah mending bikin anggaran aja lah saya... back on track :p

3. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    So if frieska/jeje slapped/punched the man in question right in the spot, then it's perfectly legal. However, the violence happened not directly after the b word. This is called "missing the timing." Remember, the card said "When you're being harassed, you can hit back with no penalty". The last thing that happened is not the harassment. It's even days after the b word.
    #KokKayakBahasRulingYuGiOh

4. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Ah..... i can not carry this convo anymore.... this is too confusing.. sorry... :D
    How about if we waiting for another release about this case. I Hope the problem is cleared soon enough. [whew]

5. aruppa

aruppa Kenkyuusei

@Indopro: Yes. Since it will be considered both as unintentional conduct and defense against attack.

And I will play YuGiOh, then. I activate my SPELL CARD! IDOL REBORNN!!

*nyembah kaki Her Majesty* *kaos kakinya loreng-loreng*

6. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Kalau emang kena pasal 49 (1) sekalipun terbukti melakukan tindak pidana (yang mana dalam hal ini dia emang memukul) tetep aja vonis akhirnya bakal dilepaskan. Kan macamnya ada 3, dibebaskan, dilepaskan dan dipidana. Bogemnya memang pidana tapi dalam hal ini gw bisa bilang itu adalah sebuah bogem yang "legal" ketika ia sudah diklasifikasikan sbg alasan pembenar

lah tunggu, gw tambah bingung, jadi ini yang mukul satpam dan itu berselang bbrp/sehari setelah kasus?

Noodweer itu ga harus terlalu "seketika" dalam artian setelah mukul konstan dibalas pukulan kok soalnya ada yurisprudensi yg pernah ngebenerin tindakan itu. Kalau ga salah ttg kasus yg perkelahian lalu diakhiri penembakan. Tapi kalau udah selangnya melewati hari itu udah terlalu lama. Tapi masa iya gitu orangnya habis event masih berani datang lagi?

Menurutku 51 malah kurang untuk dimasukin dalam kasus ini karena atas dasar apapun dipengadilan tidak layak untuk sebuah atasan memerintahkan sebuah tindakan yg tergolong cukup keras dimuka publik, terlebih lagi itu mereka ga punya kewenangan untuk itu. Memang secara idealnya 49 (1) dan 51 itu bisa dijadiin alasan pembenar untuk kasus ini tapi 49 bakalan lebih kuat.

Mau bagaimana pun juga toh nanti tergantung pada vonis pengadilan, yang jelas scr empiris kita bicarain disini, hal yang dilakuin sama JOT dapat dikonsiderasikan sebagai sebuah tindakan yang sah secara hukum dgn mempergunakan bbrp muatan dalam alasan pembenar

konyol dimananya?

7. aruppa

aruppa Kenkyuusei

^^^ it's not about our discussion.

Jadi ceritanya ada orang yang fotonya dipake buat dijadiin meme tentang si B guy karena fotonya dia kayak habis dipukulin. Terus dia koar-koar mau nuntut lewat jalur hukum buat yang ngedit fotonya dia atas tuduhan cybercrime. Ngakunya sih malu banget fotonya dipake buat meme gitu, tapi karena dia koar-koar malah fotonya kesebar luas. Dan dia dijuluki #wotajalurhukum

8. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    LOL. Know i know where this hashtag come from: #GueLaporinLo :D

9. Penguin4444

Penguin4444 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kanekotsugu
    hee
    you already know me huh!? :D

ettooo
    still discuss about the HS accident??

10. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

I'm quite disappointed right now after seeing Indonesia got beaten 3-0 at home :(
    They still did a good job tho... was nil nil at first half that was ahahah *clapclap*

11. QuezFlow

QuezFlow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Please someone! Recruit CiGul as a new commentator! xD

but i'm afraid the game won't go smoothly. Just imagine when a striker start to shoot, then he heard CiGul said "and XX starting to strike.." with her high-pitch-sweet-loli voice.
    If i were that striker, i will make a U-turn and go to CiGul's place, hug her, and put her save in a clean sack, then bring it home.
    #psycho
    #isaiditmyself

12. aruppa

aruppa Kenkyuusei

^^^

LOL. Beware loli members, if you do anything like that the hashtag won't be #IndonesiaBelanda but #GueKarunginLo

13. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

To be honest, No.
    I just often see you doing homosexual activities along with Ilham and Rafiq and that Mulana guy .. on twitter, of course. Please don't be upset yet.

Well IMO Meiga did a good job through the game last night, the problem was in the defenders line and miscommunication between players. Still got a lot of work to do, Garuda [clap]

14. Havoranger

Havoranger Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yuirii_murayama
    Twitter:
    Havoranger
    case law discussed above is still ongoing? [think]

yes, they've pretty good goalkeeper, I think the local clubs like Sparta Feyenoord or VVV Venlo will recruit Meiga [hehe]

15. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

i just realize this thread is exist. yoroshiku :)
    so, the recent topic is about FYA guy and law, huh.
    i dont understand this :^^;:

is there anyone want to join streaming sosenkyo?

16. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    I only watched the ending of the sousenkyou, when they announced Jurina.
    Jurina at 6th makes me so happy! And just above Rena, wmastui ftw ! [rock]
    Mariko... after being so happy cause of Jurina, i instantly cried :cry:
    I'm also sad that akicha didn't make it to senbatsu but it's to be expected after all. If only she got more promotion time in japan...

Sashi at number 1 ! She's one of my favorites so i'm happy, but i have a feeling that her haters will increase [hehe]

17. Andi Ilham

Andi Ilham Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
  18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    so i kinda promised to hugged a world map and take a pic like a fool if Sae enered the Top 10… http://db.tt/r3Et0PKe

and they play my oshimen message during Sae's speech

19. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    So sad the girl I wrote message for didn't rank so my message didn't appear. Oh well. :lol:

20. Minoru

Minoru Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ryoojane
    congrats for sasshi , big thanks to dashyat