1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Re: KKS - Minegishi Minami (Miichan)

Minegishi Minami! My quick witted, lively, energetic, always cute Miichan! :awesome: Just want to say GOOD LUCK at the ceremony. No matter the outcome know that I will always be standing by you side, supporting and cheering you on. I want to see that beautiful smile of yours on that stage. Hold you head up high and,if you need strength, look to the fans that are cheering for you. GOOD LUCK, MIICHAN! <3 <3 <3

2. purekyunkyun

purekyunkyun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    purekyunkyun

Less than 8 hours to go until the election results and I'm pretty upbeat about the election. Gave Miichan 4 of my votes this year.

Honestly, I'd be happy enough with Miichan making Undergirls and all I'm really hoping for election is that we see either a smile or tears of happiness on Miichan's face when her rank is announced and a warming speech from her. And I'm confident that it will happen.

3. ReiBean

ReiBean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Are you guys watching the live stream?

I can't wait! But...I'm scared at the same time.

4. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

I've got a long haul flight tomorrow morning, but I'm getting up at 3am to watch the live stream. I'm excited and nervous, too. I really hope that she's happy with her result!

Wonderfully said! ^_^

5. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki

I'm nervous of course, but not scared. Miichan is on a journey of rebirth now and, as she said in her appeal video, this election is the next step in moving forward. If she has had the strength to continue on this path since February, I am confident that she can, as she stated, move forward from this acknowledging her mistakes, but also being encouraged by all those fans who still support her, all waiting patiently for the star to shine again.

So good luck Miichan! We stand with you tonight!

6. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

I'm absolutely feeling nervous. I'm worried about miichan, but i believe in her. I hope for the BEST result for her, she deserved one place in senbatsu.

But.

Whatever happens today, I'm Proud of Her.

7. ReiBean

ReiBean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

MIICHAN WITHOUT HER WIG ♥♥♥

18!!! I'm am more than satisfied with this ranking. I was prepared for the worst.

8. Anggielin

Anggielin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    joeriko

I m More than Relieved with her 18th Rank I always think that MiiChan rank will drop much, OMEDETOU GOZAIMASU MiiChan :) :) :)

9. Riicchi

Riicchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko

Miichan looked so beautyful without her wig! ♥ 18th is a good place, I'm so happy for her! ♥

10. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

I was getting soooooo nervous when they were announcing undergirls. When I saw Kitatie, Mocchi, and Akicha fall low I was prepared for the doom. But she got #18! I am so proud of her! This shows that her fans still believed in her. She wont be in the back, but the front! !!!

Our Miichan stayed strong and looked beautiful <3

11. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

I have found some screenshot in twitter. She looks cute with the real hair, and i really think that Miichan shouldn't use wig anymore. lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'll post again about my comment of this result, later. I have to calm my self first lol

12. flagator21

flagator21 Member

Miichan ranked in at #18! [clap]

So proud about how she handled the situation. No wig, a big smile, and honest words.

Thanks to all of the fans who stuck with her this past year, and also to any new fans she inspired to vote for her. It means so much. I haven't had time to post at all lately, but I've of course been reading this thread and I have nothing but love for my fellow Gishies who made this happen! [hi5]

To all the new members/posters, welcome!! [party]

13. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Congrats my Miichan! 18th is good! After that big of a scandal, to hang at 18th place in sousenkyo is quite amazing :) [clap]

14. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I guess we were hoping for the best but expecting the worst so it's indeed a very good spot. The flame of love for Miichan isn't extinguished... :)

15. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

Congratulations Miichan!!! [clap] [clap] [clap] [party] [party] I wish she was the center of UG!!
    I like Miichan with long hair better then short hair, but she looks good! Her short hairstyle looks like Ikemen's hairstyle. I'm glad she was brave enough to not wear her wig in front of thousands of ppl.

16. Link Floyd

Link Floyd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Not fully satisfying, but a good result and good news. To love and win is the best thing, and to love and lose, the next best. For those who voted, congratulate yourselves on your contribution knowing that the reward for a good deed is to have done it.

It's been a hard road, but pressure never ends in this life. Minegishi will hang on and grow big and strong and take her hits and keep going and take a deep breath and do whatever she needs to survive. Life is either a daring adventure or is nothing at all. Her return is inevitable, no one can stop it. But the way by which the inevitable comes to pass is effort, and effort is only effort when it begins to hurt.

Please post more pictures of her tonight, I'd love to see her again with her short hair and white dress.

17. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki

18th! [party] This is a great result all things considered, and she handled it exactly as I hoped she would.

(though imagine if she had gotten 17th: Sasshi and Miichan centers? XD)

Congrats Miichan!! You're well on your way to recovery.

...and maybe we can start talking about promotion soon?

18. Riicchi

Riicchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
  19. Link Floyd

Link Floyd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

This is an off-screen video of a TV interview. Do not watch if you don't want your face to explode into a viscous mass of boogers, drool and tears:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfNLoPswBrE[/yt]

20. Link Floyd

Link Floyd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

A few pictures of Minegishi, as well as one of her parents:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

(Please excuse the double post).