Takayanagi Akane (Churi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    According to this email they've started becoming closer friends lately.
    Matsui Rena’s SKE Mail - 12\05\2013

Kachouen (lit. flowers and birds park) A place with lots of birds and flowers.

Hey(・ω・)ノ

Good morning.
    I forgot when the Gekkan Entame issue I did shootings for recently is going to be released!
    Maybe I’m still kinda out of it ‘cause it’s morning.

It was such an enjoyable shooting with Churi-chan, so I’m looking forward to it.
    I believe that, if I didn’t join SKE, I most likely would have never met the members.
    And, among them, there’s Churi, referring to me as a close friend.

Having her think of me that way was more than I expected so I remember how happy I was when she told me.
    Lately, when we’re together, being next to her just feels as the most natural thing ever.

I guess that we’re sharing a lot of feelings together and that we’re supporting each other….
    That’s why the most important thing to me is for Churi-chan to be all right.

Ahh…I ended up writing something embarrassing!!
    It’s a secret, okay!?

Source: http://mahoushoujoari.tumblr.com/post/50833778384/matsui-renas-ske-mail-12-05-2013

2. hudang

hudang Kenkyuusei

^thanks for posting
    maybe they become close friends because of same personality?
    i always think that rena is also very introverted person..

but churirena, i ship this pairing.. :) :)

amoya already give the full scan in mediafire. so i think i will not post it.. :) :)

3. oddball

oddball Member

Yeah they seem to get on pretty well together and have done for some time, they always seem to be pretty darn happy when they are together and they have both written about their friendship so yeah I would say they are close

4. amoya

amoya Kenkyuusei

looks like the only one that translate Churi's G+ update,tumblewush has stop updating

his translation for Churi >.< waiting for another ppl that willing to

5. souji808

souji808 Kenkyuusei

since i started being a fan of SKE i think Churi and Rena is very close friend because they talk so much in TV-shows and some making-of in any PV and some video clips in youtube ohh yeah i think i have some CHURENA photos last year but don't expect me to post because i am such a lazy guy i hate myself :hmm:

6. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

i think it's not stopping, but it just churi rarely updating her G+ AND the words on the post too few hahaha :D [hehe] i hope she is busy with her work outside SKE :D

7. amoya

amoya Kenkyuusei

hmm sorry but i doubt it,

last translation was 24 May.. and Churi keep updating since that day

u can check it here > http://tumblewush48fix.tumblr.com/tagged/churi

8. oddball

oddball Member

It might just be that TWash is busy right now and can't get round to doing the translations, that can happen sometimes....

9. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    The election will be coming soon...let's hope Churi does well!

10. amoya

amoya Kenkyuusei

need some help guys,

pls look at this countdown vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtEp1EXV-g8

when the countdown is over,they gonna start announcing from 64th right away or there will be any performance and else first?

11. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

It started with the Nissan Stadium concert first, around 2,5 hours maybe (it won't streaming on YT) and will continuing with the YT broadcast of the Election Event:) So enjoy your screen, prepare some snacks, and relax cause the "chaos" and Cry will be everywhere after all of this ended [hehe]

Good luck for My Birdie Captain, Churi. Ganbatte ne~

12. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Didn't turn out how I wanted it to, but the fact that she held her spot was still relieving for me. So many members dropped this year, so it's good to know she was able to withstand the tide with strong enough fan support. :^^;:

I'll take it. :)

13. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

yes, i'm so relief she still keep her position and of course it's good. Many members dropped in rank.

looks like she is so happy right about the rank? i could see it from her face :D

14. souji808

souji808 Kenkyuusei

i really have high hopes that this yea :blush: r is churi's year to shine bright in senbatsu and she had inspiring talent of course it will turn out to be good

15. amoya

amoya Kenkyuusei

16. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Yes congratulations to Churi-chan .... despite the level of voting being up so much this year she still has been able to maintain her position. [clap]

Whether she'll think that is enough only time will tell.

17. amoya

amoya Kenkyuusei

but still i would like to inform u guys that, NEW START has just started.. we need to keep vote for Churi

unless her rank will drop, thats just how cruel this world is :D

18. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

I love her part giving speech : ".......kimochi, ee kimochi ??" :D

Yes, i don't know she'll participate next year or not, since she already said on her blog some times ago, about to not participate (if candidacy system still applied).

But, 1 thing that i clearly know, she will fighting up for herself, KII and SKE. ohhh~ Nice Captain :D

19. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

I don't know this bird could stand on her stamina 'cause after the nissan stadium, she directly on Tokyo FM for her radio show.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4odlFp_VuQ[/yt]

20. oddball

oddball Member

Glad that Churi still ranked so well, and that she was happy with her position in the end thinking about what went before these elcetions for her....... :inlove: