Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 7, 2010.

1. sayanee

sayanee Kenkyuusei

Recently, 2chan people are been bringing up Sayanee's graveur photo shoots.
    They are discussing that she seems to wear a lot of strange swimsuits...more so than other girls.
    Plus, there seems to be an explosion Sayanee graveur recently...(even over taking Milky??).

It looks like she has read those comments [speechless]
    (referring to her G+ posts)
    Basically, she wrote that even those swimsuit shots are complicated (mix emotions), it is quite a privilege to able to get those jobs...plus, it's a "it can't be help" type of situation? I'm not sure how to explain it in English.
    But it's like..there's nothing else much she can do..
    She also mentions that people are probably tired of seeing her in swimsuit/graveur.

Sayanee, fighting! You must do what you can...!

Election tomorrow :cute:

2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

^ WHAT!! That's crazyyyy.. And how does she know what 2Chan says? From the news? Unless she reads it. But thanks for the translation :)

If anyone is up during the election, make sure to post! I hear Sayaka got some trio songs for today woot woot! I still hope she graces the election with a solo song :D

Any predictions for her ranking?

3. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    CONGRATS ON SENBATSU SAYANEE!

She looked kind of pissed (Milky did too), but I think 14th is amazing!

4. Leoh

Leoh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    CONGRATULATIONS SAYANEE <3 <3 <3
    To be honest, i thought she would get a better position, but was great as well =3

I hope she can get the top 10 very soon ! She really deserves it !

5. sayanee

sayanee Kenkyuusei

Sayanee! You wanted higher but...at least you manage to accomplish your #1 goal.

And despite all the push and benefits that Milky enjoyed from managements, you were able to rank ahead of her (with a good gap).

Don't be sad, more to come for you in the future! [blush]

6. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

So happy for Sayaka! And she beat her rival again! Was she upset she didn't get higher? I was also expecting her to be higher but she ranked well for her spot and she did jump spots fro last year and not down so that's always good. I hope she'll eventually hit top three, then number one :)

7. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    My respect for Sayaka has gone up after her speech. I love her honesty and sincerity to her fans.

I hope she can continue to rise in the rankings and do better next year. <3

8. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    How on earth did she manage to beat Milky this year? Man, her fans really pulled through here. I thought for sure this year was the one year where Milky would win, but Sayanee edged her easily by a 7000 vote margin.

9. sayanee

sayanee Kenkyuusei

2chan-er are disappointed with her 'low' rank...but I'm pretty sure Sayanee is quite happy. :)

10. lazyedt

lazyedt Kenkyuusei

so proud.....(tears)

next year for sure she can get to top 8.

zettai!!!!!!

penpenopenpen!

11. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

Congrats to Sayanee for ranking so nicely this year! I'm so pleasantly surprised and proud that she beat Mirukii as well. Here's hoping she only moves up in rank from now on [rock]

12. iSid

iSid Kenkyuusei

@convenience93
    >He's talking about his own kids at the end I
    >>i that last line means something like "kids grow up in the blink of an eye"
    Both are correct.

>Ahh but I was wondering why he used "家の子" and what he meant by that? I don't really understand the last line but I kinda went with a guess.
    "家" reads "Uchi (My Place)" colloqially in this case, not "Ie (House)".
    So, "家の子" means "my own kids".
    Usually avoiding ambiguity, "うち"or "内" may be used in writing.

FYI:
    Kansai girls call themselves "Uchi (sing.)/Uchira(plu.)". This "Uchi" as 1st person usage is anothe matter.

13. sayanee

sayanee Kenkyuusei

It seems like she recently had a special recording.
    This message came from her モバメ (mobame) so...she must have been quite happy.

I wonder what is it :^O^:

14. oddball

oddball Member

Really happy for Sayaka's rank! Not only did she get into Senbatsu but she ranked higher than Milky, really do thing that's a great result for her and yes I'm pretty darn happy about it! :awesome:

15. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

What's with the 2chan rumors of late? Been seeing it in tumblrs being mentioned but not elaborated.

16. sayanee

sayanee Kenkyuusei

Well, I can give you a brief summary..but there are so many boards and threads [whew]

1) Milky wota is very very upset because Sayanee beat Milky. They were for sure that Milky was going to defeat Sayanee...and they even thought that Milky would get into Kami 7.

2) Since Sayanee ranked ahead of Milky with a good gap + Yuko's admiration during the election + all the positive media stuff....there were a few position 2chan about Sayanee...with people actually kinda acknowledging Sayanee?

Oh yea, Sayanee wrote on her blog that she neither like Milky or hate her. So that didn't come across well with Milky's wota.

3) 2chan-er recently discussed how Milky's peak is over. Basically, her era is over. She has done all she can, etc...

4) The song "Sayanee" got released --> Milky wota is super pissed off.

5) Sayanee anti (basically Milky wota) started spamming the Sayanne MV. And started reopening some old tales of Sayanne.

The rumor is that Sayanee was in a band in middle ---> band group = BAD people ---> sayanee = bad ---> therefore, during her band days, she must have slept around...and was a whore/slut.

Edit: to elaborate more on the rumors, they also said Sayanee supposedly continue to whore around with men/wota even after the Hotel scandal etc....(sorry I got upset and closed the tab). It's probably one of the worst "rumor" threads of 2chan so far for me.

They provided "proof" and shit...but it's all fucking BS. I got so upset with their shit that I couldn't even finish reading the damn post. It's really really hateful and stupid.

Milky's wota is the WORST group right now on AKB 2chan (next to Paruru's wota). I don't usually get caught up in all 2chan dramas, but I'm really upset that they are trying to "bring Sayanee down" with all these malicious gossip.

Also, you're wondering what's all the spam on "Sayanee MV" is about. The comments are really disgusting so I'm not going to translate them. They are all slut-shaming Sayaka (for no reason). It's really キモイ (sick?).

Q: Is the situation serious?
    A: No, 2chan and japanese internet are full of drama like this. Paruru got a handful of hate recently too. Don't think that Sayanee is "in trouble" or anything like that.

This is just the "drama of the day" kind of thing. :fp:

They might have some new drama by tonight...it's like this every day :yikes:

17. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I think I posted here once before but it's OFFICIAL - I am totally a Sayaka (Sayanee) fan! Her piercing eyes & elegant features & face. That body & allure - she's a whirlwind of Idol infused dreams & emotions!

I like that she's a bit querky, quiet, eccentric. I really liked her speech at the election too.

I always see her in photo shoots w/ Milky (The only other NMB person I recognize) & she seems really down to earth. When I have time I will devour this thread in time for her 1st Official Single as AKB Senbatsu - No More Borrowed cat!

**As for the above post - I don't care about Drama. I like the girls I like. YES, I am also a Paruru oshi but it's more for her Moe "appeal"- She's like a LIVE 3-D anime girl (I love Tsundere's & mysterious girls). But I also LOVE Yuko because she's the total package - she's the Pride of Japan! I am also in the Haruppi camp because I like her spirit & how hard she works plus she's so confident even w/ a lisp - it's endearing & Kawaii.**

I don't mind Milky & I get she's playing a "Character" (Fisher - Flirt girl) & she's cute too - she's a great counter-balance for Sayanee in NMB. I hope they're actually friends.

My hope is that Sayanee grows her hair back a bit - she looks even more devastatingly sexy w/ longer hair.
    A Bit about me you can check out my Tumblr where I seem to always find reasons to feature Sayanee & Milky & AKB pics & Gifs - even before I was Officially an NMB fan.
    http://the-moe-dome.tumblr.com/

It's funny I found I even like a lot of NMB's songs more than some AKB songs. Plus, special thanks to Half-Ass subs for his take on "Virginity" (it explained NMB a bit for me- lol)

18. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    sayanee, please remember that not all of Milky's fans are like that. [hi] :) That's messed up what they are doing on that Youtube page. I don't support stuff like that. I think people take things too seriously sometimes. I don't think she meant anything bad by her comment. Both of them seem to get along just fine.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aIJgjB-Abs[/yt]

19. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    ^
    Thank you very much for this post.
    I was going to express similar sentiments.

I hope all Sayanee oshis don't have some sort of twisted perception towards other Milky oshis because of these trolls on 2ch and Youtube. Honestly, I doubt that most of them are even real Milky fans, especially those that have been slut shaming Sayanee.

I mean think about it carefully. Which Milky fan in the right mind would have an intention of trying to destroy Sayanee to this extent? Why would they want to do that? If Sayanee is destroyed, so is NMB, and so is Milky. The only people who would to cause such damage is people that actually wish for NMB's ruin. Pretending to be a Milky oshi is a pretty convenient excuse imo. Of course, there may be extreme fans, but I believe not to this proportion. there's probably something more to it.

About Sayanee's relationship with Milky, granted they're not BFFs, but I'm sure they get along well as friends. If you do follow both of them close enough, you'll know that they maintain a good, professional relationship. They can fool about together, but maybe they won't be sharing heart-to-heart talks. Sayanee has spoken very honestly about Milky in her blog before. In fact, joooooooooe has translated a Sayanee entry last year about her speaking of Milky. People should reread it.
    http://namba1.wordpress.com/2012/09/21/nmb48-yamamoto-sayaka-blog-translation-comments/

Also, when Sayanee was announced ahead of Milky in sousenkyo, Milky showed no signs of resentment either. She was smiling and clapping eagerly for Sayanee as well. If they can both wish each other's success well, so should their fans! I love both girls, and I hope people would see from that perspective too.

To end this, I'm a Sayanee oshi but I hope fans would take this all with a pinch of salt. 2ch is famous for its dramas after all, and they're definitely not a good representation of fans as a whole. We don't need any such tension now between SayaMilky fans especially with Teppen Tottande/the Kouhaku goal this year. It's important as fans, for everyone to stay united, and continue supporting their goal/dream. Don't let some stupid troll/s tear the fandom apart regardless of oshi. I believe the NMB fandom is much much stronger than that.

Peace out :awesome:

20. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    this may be some of the lamest stuff i've ever read ever

oh man people are so mad at things for no reason :D