1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirajima Natsumi (Nacchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

Aaaah It's her Birthday
    Happy Birthday Nacchan
    Hope she has a nice and wonderful day

Good luck on the elections/

2. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

3. DivineIdolMayu

DivineIdolMayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Congrats to Nacchan for making it into the Future Girls!! [clap] [clap]

I view this as a big achievement for a graduated member in the Sousenkyo. Although there is really no chance of her truly coming back to AKB, I still believe Nacchan will still do great as a member of the Future Girls for a while. :)

4. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Nacchan ranked, yes yes, i miss her so much and now finally i can see her again in an MV, 62nd is great for a graduated girl, Nacchan congrats :inlove:

5. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Congratulation Nacchan for ranking!!! [clap] [clap] [clap] [party] [party] [party]

6. lionheartedvalor

lionheartedvalor Kenkyuusei

I still can't believe she ranked! I'm so happy for her! Congratulations, Nacchan! :inlove:

7. Hugh B Hayve

Hugh B Hayve Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Reia Yanase
    This made my day and seeing her and the other former members doing Skirt Hirari was a treat too. When her name was called I jumped out of my chair. When the camera flashed over to the rest of the former members it showed that Cindy was in tears.

8. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Together with Miichan... it was VINDICATION. [clap]

9. philipho188

philipho188 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  10. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

whoa Nacchan! she ranked [clap] I was a bit surprised but I have to say "welcome back" for her [clap]
    congratulations Nacchan~

11. support

support Kenkyuusei

I actually expected a more epic speech from nacchan...in fact i kind of wrote one for her. i was never a major fan but i always felt a bit angry with how she was dealt with....anyways the kind of speech i expected:

'Hello this is hirajima natsumi of the first generation. I want to thank my fans for all your support over the years I was in akb. Being in the first generation, I remember keenly the first few days this group started, when there was all this uncertainty and optimism, when everyone was excited by the possible future. I love akb very much, I gave all my youth to it. I remember the starting line, when all of us first generation were hand in hand, running towards the future. Some of us ran faster, some slower, some ran down a different path...but we ran.

There were wonderful days when the scenery seemed to fly past faster, there were frustrating days when there were goodbyes and some comrades ran as far ahead from you as the moon to the sun. Some days it felt like I was the only one running and I wanted to break down. My legs were far too slow. But something kept me going....my fans and the number 766. 766 theatre performances and the fans who went to them, the theatre felt engraved with my sweat and tears. That number was my pride, something belonging to me alone.

I may not be the prettiest, the luckiest or the most talented, but that proof of my worth in akb, the sweat I have poured onto that one stage... kept me going for nearly 7 years. It was enough for 7 wonderful years...until one day in a moment of weakness...when I felt myself walking alone...I broke a rule. I regret it...all 766 performances...the handshakes...disappeared. But what I regret the most, was not being able to say goodbye to you all. I was far too ashamed.

I love akb...I devoted myself since 13 to it. I love the akb theatre, it was my home. I thank Akimoto for this chance and all the fans who could forgive me and vote for me, for giving me a wonderful stage to thank you all. My name is hirajima natsumi, I am a first generation member of akb48 who ran from the beginning. I laughed, I cried. I felt joy, I felt pain. My name is Nacchan, I am thankful... and this is my goodbye.'

12. txandyy

txandyy Kenkyuusei

Today is one of the most happy days of my life. My eternal Oshi is back!!

[​IMG]

13. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

somehow I feel really amazed.. O_O

14. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I have a feeling that Nacchan is gonna coming back to Warota. Cindy is not in AKB but shes in Warota, so I guess Nacchan can come back. Also Nacchan is still part of Ogi Pro. I think Aki-p is convinced that her fans accepted her back and Nacchan is the only graduated member to rank!

15. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    can anyone translate her speech, also is there any posts from her blog post election about her ranking, i would love some,
    her being back in WH7 would be great, i am hoping for more Nacchan :inlove:

16. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    ^I wonder if Aki-p would allow her to return to AKB. She ranked 62nd, and she seems to want to return to the group. I really think Cindy should be allowed to come back, too. I mean they are using her as a replacement for WH7, and it has been like that for quite a while now. It's just the matter of placement, but there has been a lot of graduations lately. The bad thing, though, is that KKS members wouldn't be promoted.

17. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    It's truly impressive when you think about it. If this were last year, her vote count would have been enough to put her at #28. Not quite #26 but close enough. :D Nacchan was never a favored 1st gen but from the nature of her departure, it honestly didn't sound like they wanted her to go. The fans certainly didn't want her to leave and she seems to want to come back so... why not make it happen? She's theoretically already back in AKB now since she'll be filming, recording, and performing with FG and somehow, I sense she'll be returning to Warota so might as well make it official.

18. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Nacchan's speech translated by melosnomichi!

19. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Congratulations Nacchan for making it into #62 [party] I'm really really really happy that she's back!!!! Looking forward to the Future Girls' B-side track [clap]

20. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I'm a bit late, but...

When I voted for her, I never expected her to rank. She was one of my favorite members when she was in AKB. I figured that even the non-ranked girls probably got to know their vote totals, and I wanted her to know that some of us still love and miss her. So when she got called, I literally jumped off the couch in disbelief.

While a long shot certainly, I would love if she did more events with AKB and made a few more appearances. Getting back in Warota would be awesome, but I'm not holding my breath, unfortunately.

I hope this gives her some more momentum and wish her the best in her future endeavors.