1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Sousenkyo 2013: Ue kara Sashiko (post-event)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

More like Mayu vs Jurina for #2.

Sasshi's advantage is way too great as for now. And Mayu couldn't even close the gap between her and Yuko. I think she's stuck there and could just win if Sasshi goes down or graduates. [think]

2. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
  3. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    The votes seem to show everybody participated and tried their hardest in this one, especially with all the changes there were. You're right, last year's increase led to another increase, while Yuko hit her possible peak this time, so it wasn't like Mayu didn't advance at all either. That would be a reason why she still has a chance, even if the competition just got closer to her. I did add a little about vote increases due to last year, that probably affected her rise a bit, but that doesn't mean anything to the new fans she's made from her push as center so far either. ;)

Still, other members are starting to be shown just as much support in their growth now too. These coming graduations will start to change a lot I think, and who knows who comes up higher next year? Or who Aki-P chooses to promote in light of these coming changes. [think]

Rino certainly is still remembered in AKB, but as a sister group member, she is the first to lead. It's not something everyone is used to yet, but it opens up opportunities that the 48 family will start to have in the election. Rino possesses a large part of AKB's general popularity, and I wouldn't be surprised if she was featured in some singles because of how much of a draw she has become. That's what senbatsu usually determines: what members can carry the sales of the singles, while maybe taking a few members out to promote others in the group (or groups).

But the real lesson Rino has given, is that members can combine fans they make when moving to other groups. It's seems that her fans followed her to HKT, and she only gained more fans when she got there. Not to mention her common presence with the public on top of that. Jurina is already concurrent and that has a lot of possiblities for Aki-P to get her more integrated with AKB, and of course if Jurina's fans continued supporting their oshimen, then that would give her a head start if she were to transfer over. Jurina is definitely in a good situation to go wherever she wants, and maybe we could start seeing the promotion of her as less of a sister group member even more this year...or some time in the future.

4. kaori1

kaori1 Kenkyuusei

Who knows what rules will AkiP employs in 2014 Sousenkyo. Maybe he will not include voting ticket with theater edition, or will allow us negative votes which will bring more $$$ to his pocket. :lol: . Also depends on who he supports. That will greatly determine the winner... Who knows if Tomochin graduates and her wotas transfer to Paruru and if Paruru stays as center for cool/sakura/summer singles, maybe she can jump to kami next year and the year after that (kojiharu, yuko, yukirin might graduate and sae as kagai member might not be allowed to join) then she can be a contender for #1.

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, remember the kaigai programme was just temporary, from 6 months to 1 year.

Now... I don't think Harugon wants to come back (nor yet, nor ever). And with Sae stating that she refuses to be in K... dunno, things are a bit weird, but the programme wasn't designed to be permanent. If anything, they should be back after the Dome Tour. [wonder]

6. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I guess Sae wants to get her SNH duties going. Her and Mariyannu are held back because of some problems regarding their work visa so it's not just her but I'm pretty sure Sae gained some attention. She's just more vocal about it.

7. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

Not sure if there is one yet, the search function on stage48 isn't working for me (forever loading).

The lovely Miss Moonlight has translated the speeches of each and every member during the election last weekend. I remember someone asked for the speech translations on the previous thread.

AKB48 32nd Single Senbatsu Election - Commentary

8. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^exactly what I wanted. Thanks a ton [party]

9. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I return to this wonderful picture by a clever photograph and wonder who all the girls are? I recognize Miichan and Akicha and it must be Sae just above Akicha, but who are the others?

[​IMG]

10. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

Sayanee - Sae - Takamina - Jurina - Yukirin
    Kaotan - Yuria - Akicha - Miichan - Amina
    Hacchan - Ayarin (not sure) - Aamin

11. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    It's hard to recognize them even when I got their names, maybe regarding their wide open mouth. :D Can you point them out? I've found Takamina.

12. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

Here :)

Attached Files:

13. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Thank you very much. For example Yukirin was very hard to recognize. :lol:

14. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think the sousenkyo influences aki-p's decisions regarding who to place in senbatsu and who to promote more for the coming year(s). We'll see what happens with anrire for one thing.

And you're right that mayu's growth is significant even though most people tend to focus that she fell to 3 or wasn't no. 1. It's easy to just remember the rankings and forget the actual number of votes. Even tomochin had a modest 13k vote increase, it's just that the others increased their votes more. So all's not lost for girls like rie, takajo, miichan who had modest increases in votes especially with impending graduations. I think there's a bigger chance that a good percentage of old gen fans would oshihen to girls who were around that time too but who knows, current promotions certainly affect things a lot.

Not sure about jurina's ske fans following her since ske fans are quite rabid with their support towards ske and not akb. I think jurina might not have as many votes if she were to be transferred to akb full time. Safe bet for a continued push and increase in rank seems to be paru -- salty personality and all. At this point she seems to be akb's future or at least a big part of it. :)

On negative votes, why would anyone want to spend thousands of yen to negative vote someone? It's good if it's free but it's much more productive to try and help your oshi or other girls you like to a better position, especially if you're spending a lot for it.

Also just want to comment that lovetan certainly has a reason to be happy about her rank despite ranking higher on previous years. Most of the girls that were around her level before (harugon, moeno, myao, nacchan, komori, etc.) are either gone or not doing as well. And she has a pretty good position in the hkt line-up so the transfer seems to be more good than bad.

:)

15. Finnru

Finnru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Yeah, Lovetan was really glad that her rank rose from last year's 52nd to 43rd, it was afterall rather shocking to drop from 25th to 52nd [speechless]. And she did say that it was her own decision to transfer from AKB to HKT, so she must be really happy that her decision proved out to be right one.

16. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

That's amazing! Thank you!! (to all the team) [clap]

17. kerokero

kerokero Kenkyuusei

Sasshi vs Mayuyu vs Jurina sounds about right (HKT vs AKB vs SKE). A lot of fans didn't think Sasshi was a real threat to take #1 even after the prelim results were announced. And to those fans who rooted for an AKB member to take the center chair, the final results probably left a horrible taste in their mouthes. Mayuyu is the only real shot at center and I can see fans of other AKB members voting for her.
    Do Sasshi fans want her to take the throne for a second consecutive year, which has never been done in an election or are they content with her being #1 for just one year for shits and giggles.
    Jurina will be ripe for a huge powervoting push next year. It's inevitable that her fanbase increases now that she's in Kami7 and the thought of a 17 year old leading AKB could be enticing...well what would SKE fans think of a Jurina center AKB? I guess that's the most important question, because they're the ones who are going to make or break her.

Anyone else think Milky is going to get an epic push soon?

18. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I don't think Jurina can compete for the no.1 rank yet. I think some of W.Matsui's votes comes from the wota's of the batch of SKE48 massive graduated members this year.
    and right now I'm worried about the election results. this results will definitely affect members.
    AKB48 has been the sister's group leverage all this years. but I think Aki-P should also think about the welfare of AKB48 members now more than ever.
    I know it's good that there are sister group aces and members that have potential to replace the Kami-7 but AKB48 is losing it's identity as a member of the 48 group.
    now when you say AKB48. it's 40% AKB48, 20% SKE48, 20% NMB48 20% HKT48. but I guess this should be a wake-up call for AKB48 new gen members. but Aki-P should give AKB48 new gen members the opportunity to be in the senbatsu line-up more than sister group aces and members. there are many AKB48 new gen members that if given a chance could compete with sister group members like RIcchan, Iwata Karen, Annin, Kojima Natsuki etc. and with Jurina having concurrency. I know Jurina is a very hardworking girl but her pushed is getting too excessive. a work that should be divided to three members is given to her.and she's getting some health issues.

19. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Thanks for that! [rock] Was very curious what they said on stage; especially some of the SKE members who were so happy to be called. [party]

20. kerokero

kerokero Kenkyuusei

you make good points. I'm a bit selfish whereas I want to see sister group aces in the top 16 lineup. and to be honest, I feel if AKB wants to stay on top, then they will need sister group members mixed into that group. Plus it's just way more entertaining (for me, anyways). Sakuratan and Haruppi ain't that far off either.