Takayanagi Akane (Churi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. amoya

amoya Kenkyuusei

2. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

She looks so happy nee in 23rd position. It's not about herself only, but she also glad many KII and SKE members rank in. The captain must be so [hehe]

3. oddball

oddball Member

And that she has a new Senbatsu member in her team, lol can imagine that being fun when the new KII stages start! :^^;:

4. souji808

souji808 Kenkyuusei

i'm really happy for her the feeling is really wow since she is always below now she is in top congrats Captain!!! i love her speech :inlove:

5. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
  6. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

join what ?

7. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Takayanagi Akane has decided that she won't be participating in the next Senbatsu Sousenkyo. Sorry about it.

8. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

Yeah, i already know.

She already told about this one on her blog long ago just after she announce her candidacy on sousenkyo. And it's not just her, many other members also told the same. But sorry i don't remember who :D

9. amoya

amoya Kenkyuusei

ah so thats post is about Churi isnt going to participate in next senkyo?

i hasnt read it >.<

must be put to many burden for Churi too

10. oddball

oddball Member

Hmm I suppose it's best till wait till close to next year's event, I know she said she would not participate but she was in a difficult place at the time, maybe a year will change things for her......

11. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

^
    Nah, let just see what will happen 361 days again until next sousenkyo :D
    Her fans are so solid that she could keep her position on 23rd.

12. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I really enjoyed Churi's speech. :blush: She's always trying to take a positive perspective on things, and show her determination. :)

I wouldn't be surprised if Churi didn't run, and it would be a little disappointing if she didn't, at least for me. Couldn't really read the article with Google translate, so I have no idea what it really said, lol. :D

She did say before it might be her last, but I hope she still plans to stay in the group as long as she wants. Her place didn't change, maybe her mind will when then election comes around again. Being an undergirl without a management push probably makes it seem like a waste for her, but if Akari Suda proved anything, she might have her time to make one final jump if she waits for it.

13. oddball

oddball Member

Well we will see I guess, she has been pretty darn consistent with her rankings so maybe we might see her again... as we said will will just have to wait and see.....

14. amoya

amoya Kenkyuusei

so looks like Churi got a few schedule this week, judging from her updates on Ameblo she said "sorry for not updating in a while"

aaa i miss Churi's in variety show >.< any recommendation?

anyway just wanna make sure u guys watch this..

http://toriakane.tumblr.com/post/533306 ... mv-special

15. kerokero

kerokero Kenkyuusei

oh my sweet baby buddha...

[​IMG]

16. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

okay now looks like people love to see churi to accompany wMatsui in front than others right?
    [hehe] but in new single pushed a bit back. hmm

17. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i definitely miss Churi as the 3rd girl of SKE, oh the old times, Pareo, Oki, KataFai, Aishite, Kissdatte, i miss those days, Churi was 4th along with Yuria in Choco, now Yuria is the 3rd girl, while Churi was pushed back even more to 7th or 8th position, i'm really sad, i hope Churi can be back at front in the 13th single, she fits perfectly :inlove:

18. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

It's okay [hehe] at least she still in front (2nd layer) in dance formation. I don't have any problems with that since SKE must start push the younger one. So Churi will understand. That's why she still my Kami-Oshi regardless her position :D

19. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I've sort of prepared myself for Churi being pushed back a little, but both Jurina and Rena's individual dance scenes didn't feature her either.

I hope they at least gave her a few screenshots, so I can see how she looks in the new video. :^^;:

20. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

The formation itself is fine, I guess. The same thing's been happening in AKB PVs for a long time now. It's hard to swallow but it wouldn't be right to say we're surprised by it.

The allocation of screen time though... that needs to be better :hmm: . I mean, WMatsui was everywhere but they really did look flawless in every frame they're in. It's just... c'mon! Churi has a huge fan base too you know [wonder]

Who knows, maybe there's more scenes for her when the second verse starts.