1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 7, 2010.

1. kerokero

kerokero Kenkyuusei

I'm kinda disappointed that Milky and Sayanee don't have a close relationship. I figured it would be like WMatsui, from what we can see, I guess. I didn't realize people had Milky beating Sayanee this election either. Sayanee will always come out on top. (I'm a fan of both btw)

but yeah...Yuko with no expression when Milky got called and then Yuko's face lighting up like a christmas tree when Sayanee was called, I laughed.

2. lazyedt

lazyedt Kenkyuusei

haters are always gonna hate.

F them.

Whenever the cowboy hat and the acoustic guitar are out,

the Scouter reading is OVER 9000!

How can Milky beat that?

She can't.

It's just that simple.

3. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    I wouldn't worry about what 2chan or antis. They live in their own separate little world. I don't believe what they say about Sayanee anyways. I still support her regardless.

4. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

@Sayanee: Thanks for that full post. Since I don't really know Japanese that well I never know about this stuff. I can bet it was tough writing all that under all the anger you felt. Honestly I would have felt the same way if I could read all that Japanese. It's hard not to be upset. However it is the internet and you'll always get crazy extremist people gathering together and being complete dicks. I think competition is more fun when there are no hard feelings and it's between friends. I always hope AKB is like that and some people just take it way too seriously. I am curious about their "proofs" cuz I think they're all crap but eh who cares.. I like Sayaka how she is now! And how she is now, how talented she is and how so many people respect her (Yuko AND the guy who wrote the new Sayaka song, etc.). Yuko loving her and approving of her is the biggest thing to me. I think Yuko is like the ultimate celebrity of all AKB.. if you're not into AKB, you'll know who Yuko is.

Here's the Sayaka MV preview if you haven't seen it. I'm SOOOO HAPPY she gets her own song, even though I'm a bit disappointed it's not a solo. But the next best thing is a song about her I can put on repeat [party]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBTwWbRM9sQ[/yt]

SO EXCITED. True story though, I missed the memo that Sayaka was getting her own song earlier so when I opened the youtube channel and listened to this I was like... hmmm... sounds kinda like they're repeating Sayaka's name... :XD: ..... :fp:

5. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ That vid was awesome! I started getting teary eyed when she was comforting one of the girls... if the whole video is like that... oh, oh. :wah: LOL. Also at the end... IMO her smile looked a lot like Aachan's smile. :blush:

6. oddball

oddball Member

Shame too see those 2ch, still I suppose that is 2ch for you, best for us to just ignore it all really......

Also worth pointing out that we cannot paint all Milky fans (or indeed Milky herself) with this brush...

As is usually best the thing to do is just get on Supporting Sayanee the best we can!

7. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    Sayanee and Milky without a doubt don't pay attention to wotas like that on 2chan, aint gots no time for dat! :tongue: I think though those two go well together and work well together, on songs and tv performances and of course shows and movies like Geinin! I saw her song, though it isn't solo, its good :awesome: I like it! I am glad we(here on stage48) are not like that bunch on 2chan, I love both Sayanee and Milky but my NMB48 kami oshi is Sayanee after all though Milky is a Virgo and love her personality too :cute:

I think I can kinda see what your talking about with Aachan, maybe its because of Sayanee's shorter hair cut? If it were longer still I don't think the facial comparison would really be there [shake]

8. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    LOL who cares about what they think. We don't know what goes on behind closed doors so we can't really speak for anyone.

9. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

Found a great pre-election article about Sayaka's goals and just about her in general while chatting with Rena. If you have some time it's a great read. Sayaka seems like she reached her goals to be 1) Top 16 in elections and 2) be the top of her group [clap]

http://matsuirenafans.blogspot.com/2013 ... bl51PnqlrM

And you can kinda see a lot of her character in the interview. I love this part about her leadership:

<3

10. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

I was mostly just talking about that particular smile... I am usually used to Sayanee's confident or playful smile. That time she had that embarrassed/shy open smile and she doesn't look at the camera... that reminded me a lot of Aachan's smile.

Saw that earlier in the Rena Matsui thread; and I agree it is a fascinating glimpse into their leadership mentality. I actually found this exchange rather poignant as well:

She's trying to find that balance as a leader with being friendly, but not too friendly... so even though she's close with people, she tries to keep a professional distance at the same time. She's probably the same way with Milky, and people just misinterpret that.

11. czy

czy Kenkyuusei

Butthurts [rock]

12. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    THE MOST INTENSE ROCK PAPER SCISSORS BATTLE EVER

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAavmyAa8IE[/yt]

hahahha maachun. making funny sounds and pointing instead of throwing out scissors.

13. asropmpme

asropmpme Kenkyuusei

We really will not know [clap]

14. asropmpme

asropmpme Kenkyuusei

hahahaha funny [hehe]

15. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

Gosh I love this game. I think it's "Asian-styled"? Or something like that. I only know in Korea or Japan they do the face slap games.

US is so boring with our plain RPS... [notme]

16. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_y_aTDK4FA&feature=youtu.be[/yt]

Yup.... Sayaka is definitely crazy... crazy awesome! :inlove:

17. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    ^
    Lmao I just watched it, they're mad!! ahhaa.

Gotta love NMB and their whackiness.

18. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

The Janken was funny since Maachun wouldn't stop laughing while Sayanee was half serious hahaha! :lol:

The Beach this was hilarious since it was so random LOL :lol: and did the girl taking the video said "Oh my God"?

19. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTczNzUzOTIw.html[/youku]

NMB being awarded for topping Oricon top albums for the first half of 2013. Just wanted to post it here because Sayanee looks impossibly adorable in the first frame (and all the other frames :cute: )

20. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    ^
    Ehhs why youku when there's an official Youtube link by Oricon?? Lol.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZczLhpFBXRU

On another note, from the takoyaki special recently on Music Japan with people like Nakagawa Shoko, 3 AAA members (Nissy, Misako and Hidaka) and NMB48.

I was basically spazzing and going ajdbhbsdhsvb cause Sayanee interacted with AAA quite a lot cause she was helping them with their takoyaki! What a sweetheart. Since they didn't need 16 people in NMB making takoyaki, Sayanee should have joined the AAA team where she was actually doing something hahaah.

P.S. AAA was my former main fandom at one point, so this explains my overexcitement :tongue:

Some screenshots teehee:

[​IMG]
    Sayanee seemed interested in what AAA were doing since the beginning. cutie.

[​IMG]
    This was Sayanee with AAA towards the end. Obviously MJ didn't show everything but from the chatter, I'm pretty sure Sayanee actually assisted quite a lot. Hence why AAA should have adopted her in their team just for this game. haha.

[​IMG]
    I love Sayanee's, Milky's and Shu's cute smiles and giggles.

More screenshots under the spoiler :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]