Itano Tomomi (Tomochin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by issa, Jun 7, 2007.

1. tobiko

tobiko Kenkyuusei

2. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Re: Team K - Itano Tomomi (Tomochin)

I'm just so happy that Tomochin is continuing as a solo artist after AKB48, I was worried for a moment that she would be like Acchan or even Koharu from MM and focus on one thing. I really think she'll be as big as like Koda Kumi or Nishino Kana (and possibly even Ayumi!)

3. MisakilovesAKB

MisakilovesAKB Kenkyuusei

OUO Konnichiwa ^^ I've been reading this forum for a bit and it looks really interesting. I love Tomochin just as much as you guys and would love to discuss with you all. ^^ Yoroshikue ne :)
    Misaki desu~

4. 48wotamania

48wotamania Kenkyuusei

^ Hi [hi] welcome ~~

O em gee I just heard For You For Me ♥♥♥♥ very sweet song!! Just ordered mine today ohh how I miss this thread !!

Hate that I hv to browse this forum with my cp T.T laptop's broken T.T anywaaaay tobiko :) it's amazing for u to do that :inlove: imma pm u as well if it's ok :D

5. katami

katami Kenkyuusei

how is her daily sales? her rivals are kanjani8 and tvxq i dont think she can make it #1 :( i hope 2nd at least!!!! :) 1% is perfect tbh

6. _920608

_920608 Kenkyuusei

She debuted 4th on Oricon yesterday and is 4th again today so don't get numbers just yet.

7. Perfume_Lover

Perfume_Lover Kenkyuusei

why she gets 4th position? maybe for the elections? I hope she not this losing fans :cry:

8. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

^No, the competition was just really strong this week. A Johnny's group, Tohoshinki, and Supergirls are in the Top 3 spots. She would need "Dear J" type sales to breakthrough.

On the bright side, SG's 1st day was 48K and their 2nd day was 15K so it's possible Tomochin is somewhere between 50K~60K right now would mean 1% is doing better than the last single.

9. barilbaril

barilbaril Kenkyuusei

I think she's doing VERY well!!! Johnny's groups are hard to dethrone!!! Tohoshinki has a huge following, so does Supergirls (although I secretly hope Tomochin gets ahead of those girls, LOL!).

10. TheHamzter

TheHamzter Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

[dm]x10ulw1[/dm]

Was watching the Mechaike AKB48 Bakajo Test Special and this old lady (who wasnt even funni im my opinion) was impersonating Acchan and making fun of her, and for those people saying that Tomochin hated Acchan how wrong can they be, you can clearly see that Tomochin was not impressed with this old lady, the MC even said that Tomochin looks like she wanted to knock the lady out, in which tomochin noded to say she wanted to knock her out, anyways i was impressed with the way Tomochin reacted, she seems like a loyal friend to me.

PS to the impersonator Kintaro perhaps you should give up skit comedy as clearly your impersonations are rubbish. And LOL at Yabe Hiroyuki he looked soo happy as Paruru didnt come last, hes Oshi must be Paru hahaha.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu

Although a bit overplayed at this point, I thought Kintaro was pretty funny :D Tomochin did clarify later on that she was acting and she doesn't really hate Kintaro. That reaction by Tomochin was great entertainment :)

12. philipho188

philipho188 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

^Love Tomochin in Mechaike!! Kintaro and Yuko was a riot!! [party]

--

Tomochin's outfit!! :drool:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcRHQii1H88[/yt]
    Time 5:25 I always wanted to go to Cafe Du Monde, the New Orleans original one... :)

13. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka

Kintaro is hilarious and Tomochin def enhanced her character during the special.

14. fgfgfgfgfgfgfgfg2000

fgfgfgfgfgfgfgfg2000 Kenkyuusei

I think it's kind of like if someone knew you didn't like your boss and was impersonating him to get a reaction from you.
    Though I do believe Tomo doesn't hate acchan .Don't think they are THAT close.

15. Atsa_Chan

Atsa_Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

It looks like Tomo's graduation date has been decided
    It'll be on 25th of August in Tokyo Dome

A couple more months ...

16. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

^??? Source??

Not surprising though. Mariko gets Fukuoka, Tomochin at TD and Sayaka probably around then too.

17. Atsa_Chan

Atsa_Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

They announced it at today's handshake event
    Saw reports from those who are at the event now on twitter

18. matt

matt Kenkyuusei

Sayaka's graduation is on 8/22!
    It feels so weird that Tomochin's graduation finally has a date but I guess its good so that she can release more singles (and hopefully an album soon) :D

Also Hi! Ive wanted to join you all in this subforum for a while and even though shes about to graduate I guess its better late than never :) Nice to meet everyone!!

19. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

^ Welcome.
    Hopefully this thread will not go dead after her graduation so it's never late to join.

So no theater graduation. Hm..
    And damn it looks like we will not have her graduation PB :cry:

20. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Did they specifically say no theatre performance? Didn't both Acchan and Chiyuu have them after their big concerts (Chiyuu not so much, but Acchan still had hers)?

No reason why we couldn't get a PB, but they'd have to announce it very quickly. Perhaps, instead of a graduation one, we'll get "Tomo, Chapter 2" - I think I'd probably like to see that more.

^^Welcome~