[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. NasiPadang

NasiPadang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Kill 'em all~ Slap all those biatch~ :^O^:

you can do it, mama,
    run run, run for your life.. #mr.kepo

2. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

Back after a few days...
    You know Malang only sold 950 CDs even though it's Kinal, Cigull, Nobi who came. I'll tell you why.. First, new photopack.. It's actually not that very significant.. Second, this is the important one, Surabaya concert at 30th June. Most east java fans will save up for this. It's expensive. (Unless you want to buy the IDR 100k no-seat festival that is 50 meters away from the stage :fp: )

And by the way, there's Olivia Robberecht at Malang DS. She joins the queue. She went to meet Nobi [clap]
    Although she just left soon after.

3. Kiriha

Kiriha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    bebychaesaraanadila
    Hits Records is also to be blamed for this blunder. Surabaya direct selling was only 2 weeks ago. Why return so soon to a nearby (smaller) city with 1,000 additional copies to be sold?

4. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

So, justalvin is now on metroTV. Suddenly Sendy tweeted about something related to one random info on the show. Wtf?

5. kurizu

kurizu Kenkyuusei

^
    Sendy said that she likes one of Coboy Jr.'s member (they were also on Just Alvin),
    I guess some fans teased her about it ..

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    LOLed on Papa Ghaida who accidentally entered her fangirl mode when explaining about 48 and exited Mama Diasta when the JKT members one by one introduced them selves

Cindy is playing with Bastian, a whole lot :hehe:

7. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

Gon is a fast runner, I saw her at the dodgeball event :fp:

8. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Too bad they cut Oogoe and RIVER performance, the interview is going well, and ghaida seem a little bit fangirling when talking about the AKB, but i'm still not satisfied by their answer on the idol group concept (the first question that most of the talkshows give to them), i know this is a debatable matters, but they should have one firm answer about this matter (sometimes they paused for a moment to think)

9. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    yeah. The cut is severe. Why not tell them to sing short ver. then?
    But honestly Mr Alvin Adam is really good with the interview. Also the no spectator concept is nice.

Is it just me or I find kak Nyash fangirling CJR?

Anyway, this shows to us that idols don't hate each other. Why would you? It's okay to dislike, just don't blindly hate.

10. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

so yesterday i bought the cd's too at DS malang. just like onny says, olive came to greet novi. i peek at the office, they cried hugging. its true they were so close, in the past day novi often tweet olive. the sad fact is, its look like some fans didn't really know olive. when i see her around ds area, no one called her or greet her and its quite sometimes, until i called her up shouting, everyone notice and start to surround her (my bad :p ). btw, she's so small, so cute <3

@daydreamer
    if you make it into 3rd, i'll support u of course :) . and about to show your self, im not so hesitate, just make your jiko with word "...daydreamer..." and i'll *ahhItsHer :hehe: . just build your courage and knowledge from people here and it will make thing easier, i hope. so don't hesitated to ask an advice :)

*EDITED
    btw, who are you before, andi rahmat? [notme]

11. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    That's why nobi tweeted about meeting olive.. Yea it should be full of tears.. They never see them for quite a long time.

And... How dare you forgot me. LOOK. AT. MY. SIG.

12. Aoichann

Aoichann Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    aonyann_
    Hello! I'm actually wanting to join the audition for JKT48 but my parents didn't allow me. But I haven't tried to explain well about JKT48. Anybody had an idea on how should I said it to my parents? :cute:

13. aruppa

aruppa Kenkyuusei

It depends on what your parents expect from you. For typical parents, they don't want their daughters to join JKT is mainly because it's hard to maintain your school life and JKT activities. Being entertainer is not the first thing in mind regarding how they see their kids future for most Indonesian parents. Maybe you can start in explaining that JKT is a kind of entertainment course where you can learn to sing, dance, speaking, and performing at the stage. Make it clear for them what do you aim in joining JKT. If they think it's too big to you, try to explain it as some extracurricular activity, the time-consuming one, of course. Be honest to them about the positive and negative consequences of your choice.

Maybe daydreamerzz has some more satisfying answers?

14. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

@indopro :fp:
    mwahaha... how the hell you change your name pals :lol:

@aoichan
    first you show them how serious you are. like show them jkt48 behind the scene pv, their hardwork. and just honest about negative side. JKT isn't just about entertain, but also determine your lifestyle, your teenage life, habits. btw, how old are you, girl?

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Tell them about the positive sides of JKT, and have you mentioned the Golden Rule?
    Other than JKT, you also had to introduced the whole 48. Tell them about their dark past, and shows them what kind of achievements AKB had in Japan now.

Tell them that you wanted to 'forge your own path' and believes that JKT can be yours stepping stone

16. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

hye, is anyone know whether it's true there is no theater show this july or only in ramadhan month?

17. Havoranger

Havoranger Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yuirii_murayama
    Twitter:
    Havoranger
    from end of June to early July, they have a big concert around Indonesia, and the rest of July already entered Ramadhan, so i guess so

18. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

when they have concert, there's no theater show?

19. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Maybe presscon for this?
    [​IMG]

20. jingflick

jingflick Kenkyuusei

it's said press confrence JKT48 concert right? soo I think RCTI have nothing to do in here... if it so, this will be another mega concert. just IMO