Miyazaki Miho (Myao) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Tatami Mats, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Myaoshi

Myaoshi Kenkyuusei

She may have lost her reputation, fans, and freshness, but she never lost her talent.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLyp-uPsqzU[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNSzEw08cBo[/yt]

2. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

Well with all the recent departures, looks like this means Myao is back in the starting lineup for Team K with Endroll. Sounds like she and the others worked really hard to get the dance down.

For me even though I've never really thought of Myao as a spectacular performer, I think she's a very solid one, very versatile, someone who can do any song, take a center position if asked. I thought she really shined on the Team B tour in particular last year. She's genuinely under appreciated now. Hopefully the unit changeover will be the start of good things to come.

Picspam from yesterday:

And one last piece of news:

Next Wednesday 6/26 will be Myao's first time hosting the radio show "LISTEN? Live 4 Life"
    http://www.mmqr.net/listen/wednesday/619listen.php

It's a 2-hour radio show that airs M-F from 25:00 - 27:00 JST. AKB is the Wednesday personality and they change the member who hosts every week now.

Special Guest segment will have the all-girl rock band FLiP.

This is pretty big actually, a chance to host a live 2-hour radio show solo. I'm surprised she hasn't gotten called on to host it before, but better late than never I suppose.

3. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    Ya like the more dorky members of AKB48! :p it was always funny seeing the joking between Myao and Sata-san and others haha I did not really pay attention to how her rank had been falling, that is scary that sort of fall *_*;; yes hopefully either a transfer to a new team will do the trick, I think that would be great! Perhaps if they get a HKT Team K going ya know?

4. kerokero

kerokero Kenkyuusei

^ if Myao lost fans because of her love for kpop, then those people were never truly her fans in the first place. I've read that several AKB members are fans of kpop too. Acchan was a fan of 2PM. As for graduating, Myao is only 19? I think she can make a comeback. If Lovetan can, then she definitely can as well.

5. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    I feel like the main reason why Myao lost so much popularity lately because she didn't have any "big moment"for her last few years.

She's not on the shows, she's not on any live performance on TV. It's all move to new generation and what's weird is that she's even younger than some 9 gens members! I wish someday Myao would make a good come back like Reinyan did.

Or the other way is her to move on to other groups. I mean Lovetan doing worse than her last year, then she move to HKT and it's like a big refresh for her and finally able to regain popularity again this year. I really want her to stay in AKB. But if sometimes there's no good place to stand. Refreshing yourself might be the best way to do.

About K-Pop stuff, no comment. It didn't bug me at all. I just let it pass by. She may mention it a lot but not all the time...

6. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I can see Myao going to NMB and doing Geinin, even though the season is done! :(

7. Delur

Delur Kenkyuusei

I've been waiting to see Myao on Anta Dare!

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJdXltyWttk[/yt]

8. kerokero

kerokero Kenkyuusei

Myao stole the show on Anta Dare. Love her

9. akbsnsd

akbsnsd Kenkyuusei

I'm really fond of Myao and I would like to see a comeback from her.
    If rank in sousenkyo really matters she could always transfer to SKE because from what I've seen the wotas know how to get a girl they like in the election. just my two cents.

10. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    While the power of SKE-Wotas is true, transferring to SKE isn't really something you can just do. Mostly its the management that decides on tranfers or kennin. And even then, I don't think being in SKE will help. They've got their own share of Undergirls too- for a long time, no one knew anyone in SKE other than the Matsuis, and even now plenty of people isn't recognised.

That aside, I really do miss Myao now. :(

11. yoyo_icecube

yoyo_icecube Kenkyuusei

i really love myao. she's one of the earliest member that caught my attention and i still love her until now.
    to be honest i like her because she's chubby, for me it's her unique charm.

i really want to support her, but i don't know how.. i hope she read her twitter at least, coz that's the only way that i can think to show her my support and encouragements.

ps: myao lost her fans due to kpop?? really?

12. kerokero

kerokero Kenkyuusei

Eh, she probably lost several. Wotas don't appreciate their oshis fangirling over boybands, lol. Sad and pathetic tbh

13. yoyo_icecube

yoyo_icecube Kenkyuusei

poor her...hmmm.. her passion in kpop at least bring her a job ..its call Mnetが行く(mnet ga iku) right??
    can i know whre i can downlaod/watch this?

and where can i get her address (office address) to send some letters and gifts?

14. yoyo_icecube

yoyo_icecube Kenkyuusei

thank your very2 much. ^^

15. kakalich

kakalich Kenkyuusei

20歳の誕生日おめでとう、みゃおちゃん。 :ome:

ღღღღღ
        ╭┻┻┻┻╮
       ╭┻━━━━┻╮
       ┣******┫
      ╭┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻╮
      ┣❥❥❥ℋappy❥❥❥┫
     ╭┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻╮
    ┣❥❥❥*ℬirtheday*❥❥❥┫
    ╭┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻╮
    ┣************┫
    ╰┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻╯
    ____(( ̄\_/ ̄))____

16. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Happy Birthday Myao!!! [party] [party] [party] [cake] [cake] :ome: :ome:

17. yannu

yannu Kenkyuusei

Myao, Happy Birthday [party]

18. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    Happy birthday Myao [party] <3 <3

19. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Myao will be absent from the Sapporo Dome concert due to an acute bronchitis.

(Source)

Bad news indeed but anyway,...Happy Birthday. [party]

20. Ale_Honmayan

Ale_Honmayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka