1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Rant & Rave

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

RANT: The haze has hit 400 PSI today :panic:

2. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Rant: Laid off work 4 days ago..

Rave: Potential replacement job with even bigger pay found the day after through a connection.. Waiting for final call..

Moral of the story - Treat your friends well and keep them close, they WILL save your ass when the time comes that you require it.. ^.^

3. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    ^Glad for you ><

Rant: Argued with my friend yesterday about the SKE management. He was arguing that Ayachan deserved a spot in the 16 member senbatsu that was decided before the sousenkyo since she was 17th. He said that the management should have expected the winds to blow or something like that (can't remember, cos I was heated up arguing).

So yeah, just push off the new girls for the next single which would most likely come in like 4 months, for an older gen girl to shine at the back. She's 20. How much longer would she intend to stay in the group. And yeah, so one or two of the girls in the senbatsu don't deserve their spot, and should let the others come in. Sure, just push Niidoi and Yukko off. No problem. Their fans will definitely accept it.

Then he goes on talking about how the back row senbatsu girls are simply for promoting the girls. How they don't even get to sing much. Of course he'd know that, I mean he follows the top ranking senbatsu members. So he'd DEFINITELY notice the back row members clearly. And I definitely won't. My oshimen is Amina and I have never noticed her not being present.

And so Ainyan, yeah we digressed to NMB, has never gotten a solo line before, and that upsetted the whole Ainyan fan base, and that's comparable to Aya-chan's fan base. Clearly Ainyan and Aya-chan are very similar. Yeap, Ainyan clearly did not have a lot of outside jobs and a relatively safer foundation in the entertainment world. So it's definitely reasonable to compare them.

So yeah... Just to please fans, the management should once in a while put in the girls who 'deserve' it in the senbatsu. Ha. And Yukko was expected to be put out off the Senbatsu for that reason? FFS HE EVEN CALLED THE NON-USUAL SENBATSU GIRLS IN KISS DATTE "HYPE TRAINS". Apparently they are not worthy enough to be the same as Aya-chan.

Rant over. Just a brief release of some of the tension in me. Ahh. Feels so much better than screaming in my room

4. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    I can't really tell for sure what's irony here and what's not because some of it is true and some isn't, but I think you need to care less about what your friend says.

5. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Yeah well it's hard not to care since I see him pretty much everyday :/
    Frustrated me the last time when he said other stuff as well... Along with his usual arrogant airs at times.

6. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

Rant: i just use for the first time my keychain Iiwake maybe today.. after my extra work,, i went for a walk to check some gadgets.. then i notice its gone in my backpack......what the hell... :fp: :fp: :angry:
    $12 all gone... useless piece of crap.. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

----edit

Rant: My jurina item that i was waiting for a month didnt arive, sent a pm to the seller on ebay, and told me my item returned to japan. What the hell¿??!?!?!!?!?! he said, customs here had a problem and sent it back to japan, Idiot customs here,, spain economy is as bad as their performance,,the seller should have informed me if he received my item. what a useless idiot seller. Then asked me if i he will send the item again.I just wasted my time waiting for that item. Piece of crap seller..go to hell

Or he didnt send my item in the 1st place.. idiot.. [flip] [flip] [flip]

ebay i.d. : dora_ts17

7. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    My subjects are becoming more demanding, I might end a a close in after this—I'm stuck at my desk. :fp:

8. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Rant: Cousin locked me out of the room, I was just on the lappie in the living room and the bugger must have fallen asleep.. I left all my work inside and the charger to the laptop's in there as well. T.T Stupidity, this is the first time he's done it in the 2 years we've lived together lols..

9. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Rant: Can't believe I miswrote my address for ithebigc :fp: I hope the package will be sent back to him asap so I can get it D: I need the pictures in it, and I've waited so long now :fp:

10. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Don't think he's a useless idiot seller as I tend to buy a lot off of him. Few items have been late or had to be be re-sent but never been a big problem that polite exchanges can't sort out.

11. natlove

natlove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I bought alot of photos from dora_ts17.
    he's nice and friendly.
    I hope you receive your photos soon :)
    he is not a scammer!

12. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Rant :
    -I hate toilet papers and now i need to use it because the hotel only have TPs and no bidets
    -Shitty YuGiOh booster pulls
    -My head apparently loves to hit various things. From train overhead compartment, until Eiffel tower construction.

Rave : Holy mama Eiffel Tower is beautiful..

13. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Rant: The heat in Dubai is sticky while it's a pleasant heat wave over in Abu Dhabi.. I miss Abu Dhabi now.. T.T

14. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

he didnt even answer my PM for 2weeks,, (note i sent 3 messages)
    What do you know about my experience with his items. Some of my akb photos came from him, and others have damages. Yes he's an idiot..

--------

Wasnt able to watch Spain vs Iltay match, because of work,, But still, Spain kicked Italia's ... good job.. [clap]

i know,,you always dislike my comments..

15. Ribbon

Ribbon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Rant:My mum thinks that SKE and NMB girls have fat legs while SNSD etc all have great legs.
    Yeah but AKB ain't K-Pop and as if having long sexy legs is the most important thing ever for a music group!

16. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Rant: $7.25 million a year for 8 years for a defenceman who can't defend worth anything and flopped in the playoffs? This has to be a joke.

17. eroisa

eroisa Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    pinkucream
    Rant: All the professors decided to put all the final tests, tasks, projects and etc in two weeks because the semester is going to end in university and they have to rush. I have so many things to do that I don't even know where I begin and I get so nervous that I can't concentrate in just one thing. And I have to travel to my cousin's marriage just one weekend before the presentation of the project that me and my group are doing for a subject in university (it's a board game about math for 10 year old kids from public school, wish I could put more effort to make a cool thing but I don't have time :( ). So I have to finish this and the final task of another subject until friday :awesome: And next week there's still a lot of things to finish too.

Rave: The new AKB song will probably help me to get relaxed while doing my things since they always make me happy and I really liked the song :blush: . After all that I will finally have my winter break (YAY) and I'm expecting to eat good food at my cousin's marriage lol

18. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Rant: BLOODY HELL. Of all the teachers for me to get for my math class. It had to be the teacher who I saw just casually walk into the AKB cafe... Apparently he wasn't a fan, and he was just walking around and the shop happened to pique his interest.

Now every time I see him, I remember that embarrassing moment, and I... argh

Rave: Yay. My classes end wayyyyy too early

Rant: :fp: Now I don't know what to do with my time. This school is so messed up.

19. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    RANT: I don't have anything against the implementation of the Clean Air Act, especially against those smoke belching buses, but please don't impound the bus I'm riding, especially when I'm in a hurry. :fp:

I lose precious time today because of that!

20. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

RANT - School has started again :( What a short lived break...