Kojima Haruna (Kojiharu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by alienpyon, Jun 7, 2007.

1. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Kojiharu should be shuffled back to Team A and become Team A's new captain. atleast Team B has Yukirin, Milky and Paruru while Team A only has Mayuyu, Takamina and Yuihan. and Team A should be the dominant group anyway.

NyanNyan for Team A's New Leader. and this an opportunity for Mayuyu and NyanNyan to be closer. :inlove: and beside Mariko's BFF and oshimen is Kojiharu. i wished Mariko would request Kojiharu to be Team A's new leader. or maybe Sasshi would be shuffled back to AKB48's Team A!!!
    and Kojiharu should be in Team A before she graduate.

and i disagree that No3b should graduate all-together.cause Aki-P should continue this sub-unit even after AKB48. and I still have high-hopes on Micchan's success on AKB48. if Sasshi can why not Micchan.

2. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^I agree with you. I can't think of anybody who can be Team A's captain except for Takamina and Mariko. So Haruna would be a good choice. I also don't have problem with her being transferred to K. Although she kinda fits in team B and I'm happy with her place in there, I'd like to have her more in other teams.

3. what_tis_name

what_tis_name Kenkyuusei

Hi-five people! :D

Haha, looks like we have the same idea. Though the most likely candidate for Team A Captain now would probably be Yui; but then again who knows what Aki-P is thinking. I don't even know why he moved her to Team B anyway, she was more comfortable in Team A even though she fits in Team B.

No3b's graduation will probably be a battle of who stays the longest between Miichan and Takamina; I can't see the three of them graduating together.

4. maskedapple

maskedapple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Na, No3b shouldn't graduate together.

Infact, like one of the posts above, i think that the sub-unit will continue even after AKB. I don't know why, i just see it happening.

Besides, i think Nyan will graduate at least a few years before Miichan does. I cant really tell when Takamina will graduate but i highly doubt all 3 will graduate together.

Effectively if you lose No3b, you lose the last of the old kami7

5. veruca161

veruca161 Kenkyuusei

I think most of you already read Kojiharu's speech , but if someone misses it here you are

Kojima Haruna Election Acceptance Speech 2013

Thank you all for your support! Please let me say one thing however.

I do care about my placement a little. When I was 20th in the preliminary results, I wondered if that wasn’t getting across to everyone and I got a bit saddened. But if I showed any signs of weakness, they would call it another ‘traditional art’ or something. I do have self conscious moments.

But I do recover quickly. After the preliminaries fans kept on telling me not to worry and that it would all work out, and I figured it would since it has happened so many times before. I believed in the fans ability to turn the tables. I love my fans who are ‘my pace’ just like me. I hope to keep creating awesome memories with them.

And next year, if I am in the election next year, I hope to receive a few more votes for the preliminaries.

Credit to :http://48-family.tumblr.com/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. yanouchi

yanouchi Kenkyuusei

Whats the reason Haruna picked Mayuyu as her oshimen that makes the members LOL with her answer
    and Takamina then said "Kataomoi" with Haruna's answer - is it mean one sided love(Kataomoi)? And what about Kyoto said when Mariko pick Haruna as her oshimen, he said "dokogaii"? what is it mean?

7. maskedapple

maskedapple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina

This line is worrying tbh

8. echiezo

echiezo Kenkyuusei

Don't graduate too soon, NyanNyan [worried]

9. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    maybe why Takamina said it's one-sided might be because Mayuyu's oshimen is obviously not NyanNyan. Mayuyu's AKB48 oshimen might be Yuko or Takamina. But I have a hunch that Kojiharu's oshimen might really be Mayuyu a long time ago. I mean how many times did Mayuyu guested on Ariyoshi AKB anyway. and Acchan did said that Mayuyu and Kojiharu's relationship is cute.

10. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    MayuMK30048, you need to slow down and use the preview before posting (you broke a thread again). I'm exhausted from just reading your rambling posts!

11. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    uhm, the thread looks weird, :hmm:

anyway, i think if Nyan is to grauduate she will do it before next election too, just because i think so, LOL, and i want her to release a solo single after graduation, even if just for one time only, her voice is heaven :inlove:

12. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I actually used preview. and you have the right to don't read my post. you can just skip it. I'm not forcing you to anything anyway :lol:

13. veruca161

veruca161 Kenkyuusei

Haruna's Handshake Fan Report 150613

kjhr22: It seems that Acchan's coming out during the Sapporo dome concert
    Nyan: Yeah! I'm looking forward to it
    kjhr22: It's been a while since you two did OshiMeshi, I wanna see it ( jajaj I had forgotten this presentation )

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGcdbGKDxS4[/yt]

Nyan: (We) definitely won't do it (бвб)w
    kjhr22: "Then do it with Marichan
    Nyan: Ehh~ Which role should I be (бвб)w

himari_doll: How do you feel about Marichan's graduation?
    Nyan: Isn't it good? Marichan's always been working hard balancing her own work and AKB
    himari_doll: I see, then when do you intend to do it (graduation) Nyan Nyan?
    Nyan: Mm, I don't think it'll be this year
    himari_doll: Then the next?
    Nyan: Unnn (evasive confirmation?) [worried]

credit to : arifer-48.tumblr.com

14. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    MayuMK, it seems that I can't read your post.

Would definitely love to see Haruna in OshiMeshi, whatever her role will be, whoever her partner will be. :inlove:

http://youtu.be/OJJNeovZJiE

Don't know how to embed but here's a video of the members talking about Yuko's pervertness. I love how Haruna visually described how she is being touched by Yuko. :D

15. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    @MayuMK30048: I think the reason you're accidentally breaking threads is because you're closing the quote and the spoiler tags in the wrong order. When you put a quote inside spoilers, the [ /spoiler] tag must come before the [ /quote] tag. Please try editing that post of yours (the one where you quoted yanouchi inside spoilers), by finding the [ /quote][/ spoiler] part and changing it to [ /spoiler][ /quote] (without the spaces).

16. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Two Kojiharu :inlove:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuYdaDJ9cN4[/yt]

17. veruca161

veruca161 Kenkyuusei

^
    So cute !!!! Someone knows if this video and the previous ones were recorded in Kojiharu's house ??? I read that AKB video center was going to show some idol's houses. Also the floor is similar to the one Kojiharu has showed in some pictures of her house. If it is her house is really nice

ri_nyan_48: Marichan graduating will be very lonely (for you)
    Haruna: Really lonely (бвб。)
    ri_nyan_48: Marichan mentioned on the radio that Nyan Nyan cried for 2,3 days, that's worrying...
    Haruna: Ah, that things actually something else, but it's a secret (бвб)
    ri_nyan_48: Eh? It is?
    Haruna: It's something else (бвб)

I wonder what made Kojiharu cried that was not Mariko's graduation :(

credit to: arifer-48.tumblr.com

New CM Arome Bakery

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1Q5i5ns5g64[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzYqKSuaWWs[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AP9606Jjcc[/yt]

18. kojiharuchan

kojiharuchan Kenkyuusei

you are right there [hehe]
    wish I have her voice ~~

also I hope to see at least once she will be center in a single in AKB48 (that would be a dream) before she graduates.

19. what_tis_name

what_tis_name Kenkyuusei

Get her to wear red entirely during the Janken tournament this year? [hehe]

20. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Wasn't she doing well in the last one until she changed into her Megutan outfit? :cry: