Single JKT48 2nd single [Yuuhi wo miteiru ka?] (2013/07/03

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by too much idea, Jun 30, 2013.

1. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Re: [SINGLE] JKT48 2nd single [Yuuhi wo miteiru ka?] (2013/0

@CherryBlossom48 : after HKT's 2nd single? for what ('s sake) JKT must wait HKT's 2nd single to have their original songs? [think]

@abaone94 : HKT and JKT, sister but rival [speechless] it's better they hiatus (only perform at theater everyday lol) than release a cover single :wtf:

2. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

Because HKT is their older sister? did you see AKB/SKE/NMB/HKT fans reaction when JOT formed team KIII before HKT?

It's Aki-p decision and we can't do anything about it [sealed]

3. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~

@YJSN_ParuYuko:
    Aki-p usually doesn't want other people to write 48family songs so I guess that's the problem. The language barrier. That's why it's taking long.

Or maybe aki-p will let an Indonesian songwriter write a song for JKT ?
    But i think aki-p will write the lyrics in japanese, then make someone translate it, cause it doesn't feel right if it's not him that writes it [shake]

Well, whatever it is, we have to wait for aki-p~

4. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun

yes, i know, the first reaction i not agree JKT have KIII first than HKT, but, it's God's work [angel]
    but, this Yuuhi is release before HKT's 2nd single, it's no different with the KIII, right? :hehe: :awesome:

5. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

But it's not their original single, right? :hehe:

I want JKT have original single too, but we as fans can't do anything about it [shake]

6. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

You mean JKT's version right? [notme]

My thought on original song/single:
    I have these weird feeling that they will not get their original song/single anytime near. It may be because... The sales? JOT's target was/is irrasionally too high with their kind of distributing system and their way of announcing things (like really you told everybody that jkt will release a single like 3 freaking days befor it releases? With a concert on the day? Like really? Even akb announce their single like 3 months or so before the releases date). Aki-P/AKS might be still testing the water, the day that JKT's sales are stable enough, maybe they will give us the original single that we want.

And because of that, I do really hope that fans will and still going to support them, we are the agents to make their dreams come true.

About the rumoured cover, that looks totally great! I love it! And the pattern looks like "motif batik" lol or it just because I see it on my iPod : /

7. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94

^
    I think there is no motifs there :^^;: But I dunno. The pic is kinda blurry.

I wonder what other coupling song will be (beside 1, 2, 3, 4, Yoroshiku!)

8. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

the remaining tickets were only a few, less than 10 tickets [hehe] it was my strategy to bought it a few days before the event. I know that the remaining tickets had a big impact, so I decided to buy them all.
    have you ever seen the member's ticket envelope? I brought it home and keep it as a memento :XD:
    yeah, I love my oshi and treat her as my lil sis [hehe] so, somehow I feel like have that responsibility, but of course it'll be better if she doesn't know about it [notme] she's very cute and a hardworker, that's why I like her

original single..yeah they'll have it soon..it's a must~ but maybe not this time [think]
    about the seifuku..it's beautiful~ I like it [notme]

9. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun

yes, of course i understand that.
    but, for me, Aki-p is taking too long time for that, he must give his decision now before "zombies eutrophication" for AKB and sisters :^O^:

yes, but overall (cover+original singles) JKT win over HKT :awesome:
    can we mention our President or Lawyer like Farhat Abbas to call Aki-p? :hehe:

@supaisu: but why the other sister group not release any cover single to test the sales? why HKT not release HebiRote their version to test their sales? Aki-p only want to have Indo's zombies maybe. I can't know what in Aki-P, JOT, members, and zombies' mind!

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

even only with cover singles, AKS still got a vast amount of money from zo.bies

11. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94

The only reason is because Aki-P can immediately make a new single for any Japanese 48 groups. He is a Japanese at the first place and doesn't need to learn about the language. He also didn't need to test the waters first since AKB48's popularity is already enormous there.

The problem here in Indonesia is that as long as Aki-P didn't write the song (or at least give the green light for JKT to have their own single), then JKT will never have an original single. Covers are not meant as merely as market-testers, too. These covered songs act as a placeholder until JKT48 had their songs written, and also as a promotional method to introduce AKB48 songs here.

This is OOT by the way. Let's move further discussions at the general thread.

Oh and please restrain from using that 'Z' words, shall we? I felt a little discomfortable hearing those things over and over :hmm:

12. jingflick

jingflick Kenkyuusei

well.... the PV for this single really nice well done, the best PV JKT48 so far... you will droll to the fullest... badaaaaiiii guarante

just wait and see [hehe]

13. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

I don't know, but I assume that, they were formed in Japan and didn't need to introduce AKB48 to the whole nation, whilst we're here, mostly doesn't know AKB48 and its sister group. What HKT need to do is proofing that they're not only AKB's sister group but they are can stand on their own. Aki-P face a lot of trouble for choosing Indonesia as his next target: the music industry is close to not exist, we're not familiar with "idol group" concept, too many members etc etc so Aki-P and AKS need test the water for that. They can't sells JKT if its not profitable right? But i believe, with the fact that their concerts are close to sold out, their theater's performances and merchandise sales are good and their popularity is growing, we only need to patiently waiting and support whatever they will do from now on :)
    But hey, I'm sure Aki-P doesn't want our zombies mind, he wants our money lol

On topic: at this point, I wish they will at least make PVs for the B-Sides! Really, JKT owns like tons of songs and they only have 2 freaking PV!

14. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

@jingflick Really? Because I've actually stop having high expectation from the girls PV since River...

15. jingflick

jingflick Kenkyuusei

i guarantee.. specially if you're ve oshi, and for coupling song,.. not bad list too... but sory.. i can't share the detail.. lets wait until press con :D

btw about HKT for not release cover single like hevirote, IMO because it's same language.. japanesse.. soo why AKS must re-release it?

16. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_

so that's why Ve tweeted about this song a few weeks ago....it might be she's giving fans some spoiler,but i was only thinking "naah..maybe she just likes the song,nothing more" :D

17. aruppa

aruppa Kenkyuusei

I agree that JKT won't get their original singles in near time. I think AKS want to introduce other 48 groups songs first to Indonesian market. There are still some divine songs that had not covered yet, Beginner, Flying Get, Iiwake Maybe, Ebikachu, etc. It seems AKS want to give Indonesian version of Japanese 48 songs as many as they can to expand their own directory. If JKT have gotten their own single, it's not likely fans will accept another cover version anymore and expect more original songs. So, just enjoy the cover songs for a while.

And, yes it's obvious that JOT is trying to test their market ceiling. They had gradually increasing the amount of their simultaneous product release since the start of this year. As long as the ceiling has not reached yet, they will increase their bargain. So, my suggestion, buy the CD like a month later to implicitly say that we are at the limit. It will work unless they announce another HS event in near time, though. Hehe.

18. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun

But, if you all said it, why THEY USE WORD "SINGLE"?? WHY NOT "COVER SINGLE"? IT BRING Zs TO HERE! :hmm:
    in my mind, JKT's rate always down if THEY ALWAYS COVER 48's SONGS! it's not good for their (JOT, members, and fans)'s grow up!
    as i said, it's better to hiatus or only perform in theater than like this! so make 48 and fans' name BAD yeah! :wtf:

okay, now i know Aki-p's mind: i can take a lot of money from Zs via JKT COVER SINGLE! :awesome:
    lets go Aki-p! let's cover all 48 songs to Indonesia, if Z have their eutrophication... haha IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM!

about the PV... i can't wait for Shanju and Ayen there :inlove:

19. tsu

tsu Kenkyuusei

nope

its not the JKT, its the peoples
    48G its still relatively unkown to my country, mind Jakarta, the interest in JPop only ReSparked after JKT48 came into surface
    so.... i dont really mind about cover single, JKT will definitly has their own single, just be patient

okay BTT

i saw the MV in today's concert in Surabaya, its only sneak peek, but its good, its much more good than Hebirote MV in 2011

the concept is similar to the Yuuhi AKB ver, about school activities or sort, but Veranda is a shopkeeper ?

im totally fine with Yuuhi :D (although it was the lowest selling single in AKB history -_- )

20. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_

okay...now i'm curious about the MV...seriously... :blink: