1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [TV] JKT48 Missions 2013/06/23

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by Havoranger, May 22, 2013.

1. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

...ahhh ...yess ...Sakura no Shiori ... :D ...

2. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Just watched it on youtube, and nicee !!
    There weren't a lot of overly dramatization like the first episode. [hehe]
    Maybe they do listen to fan's critics.

Can't wait for the next episode~

3. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Today's episode is pretty good. I enjoyed it very much :inlove: Looking forward for the next episode!

I'm curious about the Mission that involved Akimoto-sensei, though. I hope they will put it in the near future [nod]

4. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

JOT sure is smart, they did the shooting for JKT48 missions while practicing at the theater and during the concert at Budokan.. (it's like a behind the scene), so they won't waste much money for the production cost [whew]

5. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

If you check http://www.lsf.go.id and search for film with keyword JKT, you will find that they have registered it to Eps. 10, so... keep support them through healthy criticism, but don't expect too much for the next 8 Sundays... perhaps they are now making the next eps after the 10th... bother not with the commercials, there is nothing we can do...

6. Arara

Arara Kenkyuusei

Eps 2 Engsub by JKT48stuff. Thank you!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_RwpWrvHkw[/yt]

7. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Is there softsubs available for this?

8. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

We're not releasing softsub, sorry! Though of course, if you have a really good reason to ask for the softsub you can try asking Angga; if you don't have a good reason, then don't! :>

9. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

I think I already answered this via the comment form in the website :D

Releasing softsubs for JKT fandom currently is almost a futile effort due there are so many raw versions available on YouTube with different timestamps, thus making it hard for people to find the correct raw for the sub.

We have released a softsub before for JKT48 River BTS tho' but currently we preferred hardsub over softsub. Hope you could understand the situation :)

In any case, you could try an OCR reader to create yourself the softsubs you needed.

10. Buddy P. Sokarijo

Buddy P. Sokarijo Kenkyuusei

Can you guys upload the episode elsewhere like dailymotion? i dont want to sound like a jerk. But its odd you guys are editing the songs out for legal reasons while you are subbing episodes stuff without legal consent anyway.

11. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Yep, I also personally think that it is odd we have to mute and cut things for legal reason but still threading on a grey area subbing stuff.

Nonetheless, I currently having some problem with DMotion with me uploading there so slow. Only YouTube and Vimeo did a good upload speed for me and my current internet connection. Unfortunately Vimeo has a limited quota per account. Buying a premium account is currently out of our reach since we really going with the project non-profit. So yeah...Youtube for now...

We could also choose MediaFire as our distribution method tho' if needed. But currently we prefer online streaming media for its broader reach to promote the girls to international audiences no matter how futile that effort is (Harsh fact : Just under 300 views for certain English videos :D )

12. Buddy P. Sokarijo

Buddy P. Sokarijo Kenkyuusei

So forgive me if this might be a dumb suggestion. But how about ViD48?

13. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Vid48 sounds great! Will try uploading one there. Hopefully my internet connection could co-operate well this time :D

14. sahacing

sahacing Kenkyuusei

if you want to upload it to vid48 you have to request permittion from web owner, because basic user can't upload to their website, I got this info from uploader there

15. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    vid48 huh...i kinda hate that website cause the owner once said that JKT vids aren't allowed to be upload there
    cause the terms and policies he made was Japanese idol group only
    :hmm:

16. Havoranger

Havoranger Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yuirii_murayama
    Twitter:
    Havoranger
    fixing first post [think]

and Aki-P got a Saus Sambal (chili sauce) as a gift from Indonesia [hehe]

17. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

JKT48 Missions :

...DAMN ...my heart is broken ...REEENNNNAAAA ...arrrgghhhhh ... :cry: :cry: :cry: ...

...btw ...

Cici : Haruka sakit apa?
    Haruka : Sakit hati ...

... :lol: ...

18. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    this is rena's episode very very touchy,haha aki-p got some chilli sauce the struggle of the members is ver very hard they have to train eventhough they just arrived fron the concert

19. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Today's episode are good. Still, it felt too damn short and the duration between commercials are unnecessary long.

Felt like watching AKB's documentary to be honest :^^;: Rather than a mission-based show. Nevertheless, I can honestly say I enjoyed documentary show more than variety. It's interesting to see what is in the backstage :^O^:

As for today, the notable thing I got are:
    1. Kinal's captaincy. She already got the hang of this than the previous years [clap] Looking forward for her further leadership development.
    2. Health problem. I just realized that there are so many members who are feeling unwell during the concert days. Hell's gate of 48 has just opened for this girls, and I hope they can cope with it.
    3. Continuous training? Well that is expected. Directly from Surabaya and continued to practice for the peak concert is exhausting; but that indeed makes a good story :awesome:
    4. Lack of KIII screen time. Kudos to Della who had one.
    5. Rena? You sounds like graduating from JKT you know :cry:
    6. No translation of Akimoto-sensei's conversation :^^;: Good guys at JKT48Stuff, please translate that part.
    7. Saus sambal. Awesome :awesome:
    8. Got myself trapped with Cigull's too-much-loli aura. Yet, even with that aura, she's so mature inside [think]
    9. Waiting for the next episode :XD:

From overall 3 episodes in the last 3 weeks, I'd say this show is good and decent one. I hope they could extend the show to 1 hour duration in the future :awesome:

20. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the coverage! Too bad I missed it. Where is the guy who always upload video tho, i can't wait to see this episode!